The Third Redcafe Sheep Draft

sajeev

i am surprised that the first player that came to my mind for this criteria hasn't been blocked

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
Really? Wow. I'm really curious how this round plays out. Without doing any research, I struggle to remember many direct freekick goals.
i only picked the players that i like for my shortlist and that list is very, very small :nervous:

diarm

i am surprised that the first player that came to my mind for this criteria hasn't been blocked
I think my first thought was the same guy.

That said, if the 3 lads who got through have gone big, they've come away with crackers here.

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
Really? Wow. I'm really curious how this round plays out. Without doing any research, I struggle to remember many direct freekick goals.
Well, if they ALL end up sheep'ed...

But, yes - I count nine or ten players (and there are probably a few more) who are eligible, and who can't be called anything but pretty underwhelming.

And below these, you have a handful of players who are obviously good, but who could prove hard to sell depending on how strong the teams will be on average.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Yeah. This round is the most brutal one. Spent hours on watching WC goals.

My wife was not happy at all.

Enigma_87

You know who
You should all conspire and pick the same players, punish the sheep committee with lots of work for such a mean criteria :D. Finding 13 sheep who scored a direct freekick at a World Cup has to be a fecking nightmare, right?
Well not exactly, but we can go for the sheep that scored anyway and if they are blocked we will get the remaining good players :D Not that there are many of them left mind.

green_smiley

:lol:
Supports
#Justice4Wang!
Skizzo/Pat Mustard - FAIL (David Villa)
Enigma87/RedTiger - FAIL (Ronaldinho)
Joga Bonito - FAIL (Zico)
Mazhar13 - FAIL (David Villa)
Cal? - FAIL (Lionel Messi)
Snow - FAIL (Lionel Messi)
Stobzilla - FAIL (Zico)
Tuppet - FAIL (Daniel Passarella)
Edgar/ctp - FAIL (Ronaldinho)
Invictus/KM - FAIL (Daniel Passarella)
Sjor Bepo/Physio - FAIL (David Villa)
Marty1968/bleezy - FAIL (Daniel Passarella)
MJJ - FAIL (Ronaldinho)

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
I feel like my shortlist is all for naught. I have a feeling that I'd either pick a sheep or be given a sheep this round. :nervous:

ROUND 4, STAGE 2: RESULTS

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
ROUND FOUR, STAGE TWO RESULTS:

Skizzo/Pat Mustard - PASS
Enigma87/RedTiger - FAIL (Player already picked)
Joga Bonito - PASS
Mazhar13 - FAIL (Robin Van Persie)
Cal? - FAIL (Robin Van Persie)
Snow - FAIL (Player already picked)
Stobzilla - FAIL (Diego Forlan)
Tuppet - FAIL (Teófilo Cubillas)
Edgar/ctp - FAIL (Teófilo Cubillas)
Invictus/KM - FAIL (Diego Forlan)
Sjor Bepo/Physio - PASS
Marty1968/bleezy - PASS
MJJ - FAIL (Robin Van Persie)

BLOCKED LIST: Ferenc Puskas, József Bozsik, Dejan Savićević, Duncan Edwards, Ladislao Kubala, Florian Albert, Gyula Grosics, Paolo Roberto Falcao, José Santamaria, Franco Baresi, Lothar Matthäus, Elias Figueroa, Misael Escuti, Sepp Maier, Tarcisio Burgnich, David Villa, Ronaldinho, Zico, Lionel Messi, Daniel Passarella, Teófilo Cubillas, Robin Van Persie, Diego Forlan.

You have 12 hours.

diarm

There are still some great options either already through or still available.

Enigma_87

You know who
Cubillas not picked in the 1st round? Really? He's like the first result in google if you search free kick goals world cup....

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Cubillas not picked in the 1st round? Really? He's like the first result in google if you search free kick goals world cup....
There were only two of us that picked Messi. There are other better players who were available. Not that surprising really.

Cal?

CR7 fan
Only 2 people picked Messi in the first round in the end...

"You know nothing Snow!!!"

Enigma_87

You know who
There were only two of us that picked Messi. There are other better players who were available. Not that surprising really.
Yeah but there were a lot of AM options or forward options I agree, but better wide options that Cubillas? One or two at a stretch.

Resubmitted as well, and share @Cal? feelings. :D

Snow

Yeah but there were a lot of AM options or forward options I agree, but better wide options that Cubillas? One or two at a stretch.

Resubmitted as well, and share @Cal? feelings. :D
Messi could fill a "wide" option slot if you're not going to play wingers. He's classically known to be set up outside on the right but in reality he's just going to have the freedom he wants.

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
i was sure Cubillas was picked in the first round :eek:

Enigma_87

You know who
Messi could fill a "wide" option slot if you're not going to play wingers. He's classically known to be set up outside on the right but in reality he's just going to have the freedom he wants.
Hence I said 1 or 2. Was one of the top choices but i was sure he'd be picked... Ah well :(

Snow

At least the sheep won't be as bad as the ones before. I mean a guy scoring from a free kick at the WC has to be better than 2xDjemba.

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
At least the sheep won't be as bad as the ones before. I mean a guy scoring from a free kick at the WC has to be better than 2xDjemba.
This might come back and bite you :D