The Third Redcafe Sheep Draft

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
Don't expect much from the 2nd round either. Reckon it'll go down to the wire. cnut of a round, this one. Not that there aren't players available, but there aren't much in the way of truly under-the-radar picks you can call relatively safe.

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
I'm hoping that proves to be, at least partially, false.
Oh, it could easily prove false for you - I was grumbling on my own behalf, more than anything.

But even in general terms I think it holds true, more or less, that the number of real gems (in the under-the-radar sense) isn't overwhelming in this round.

Invictus

Poster of the Year 2015 & 2018
Staff
Supports
Piracy on the High Seas.
* Submitting Stage 3 picks.

Invictus

Staff
Supports
Piracy on the High Seas.
What happened with stage 2?
Err, it just meant our Stage 2 pick will get blocked 100%, so we're contemplating the submission of our Stage 3 pick. Sorry for the mix-up.

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
ROUND FIVE, STAGE TWO RESULTS:

Skizzo/Pat Mustard - PASS
Chesterlestreet - FAIL (Player already picked)
Enigma87/RedTiger - FAIL (Player already picked)
Joga Bonito - FAIL (Ardiles)
Mazhar13 - PASS
Snow - FAIL (Player already picked)
Tuppet - FAIL (Player already picked)
Invictus/KM - FAIL (Pat Jennings)
The Stain - PASS
Sjor Bepo/Physio - FAIL (Pat Jennings
Marty1968/bleezy - FAIL (Ardiles)
MJJ - PASS

BLOCKED LIST: Ferenc Puskas, József Bozsik, Dejan Savićević, Duncan Edwards, Ladislao Kubala, Florian Albert, Gyula Grosics, Paolo Roberto Falcao, José Santamaria, Franco Baresi, Lothar Matthäus, Elias Figueroa, Misael Escuti, Sepp Maier, Tarcisio Burgnich, David Villa, Ronaldinho, Zico, Lionel Messi, Daniel Passarella, Teófilo Cubillas, Robin Van Persie, Diego Forlan, Pierre Littbarski, Tom Finney, Gordon Banks, Bobby Moore, Pat Jennings.

For your next pick - please copy in members of the Committee. You have 12 hours.

green_smiley

:lol:
Supports
#Justice4Wang!
ROUND FIVE, STAGE TWO RESULTS:

Skizzo/Pat Mustard - PASS
Chesterlestreet - FAIL (Player already picked)
Enigma87/RedTiger - FAIL (Player already picked)
Joga Bonito - FAIL (Ardiles)
Mazhar13 - PASS
Snow - FAIL (Player already picked)
Tuppet - FAIL (Player already picked)
Invictus/KM - FAIL (Pat Jennings)
The Stain - PASS
Sjor Bepo/Physio - FAIL (Pat Jennings)
Marty1968/bleezy - FAIL (Ardiles)

BLOCKED LIST: Ferenc Puskas, József Bozsik, Dejan Savićević, Duncan Edwards, Ladislao Kubala, Florian Albert, Gyula Grosics, Paolo Roberto Falcao, José Santamaria, Franco Baresi, Lothar Matthäus, Elias Figueroa, Misael Escuti, Sepp Maier, Tarcisio Burgnich, David Villa, Ronaldinho, Zico, Lionel Messi, Daniel Passarella, Teófilo Cubillas, Robin Van Persie, Diego Forlan, Pierre Littbarski, Tom Finney, Gordon Banks, Bobby Moore, Pat Jennings, Osvaldo Ardiles.

Your welcome

Last edited:

Cal?

CR7 fan
We're heading for more fails than the WC freekick round... intriguing... ;)

Cal?

CR7 fan

For your next pick - please copy in members of the Committee. You have 12 hours.
Who are the members of the committee? Also, do you want us to copy them in for all picks from now on, or just round 5 stage 3?

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
Apparently you can't add more than four people to an already existing conversation. Dunno how it works if you start a new one.

Cal?

CR7 fan
Yeah, I have crappy harms and NM.

Feels so nice getting a Pass in 1st attempt and then laughing at others. Last 2 rounds have been a utter clusterfeck!
Yea. :D

Especially the sheep (apparently the plural of sheep is sheep, not sheeps!) this round could be brutal.

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
as you cant put everyone in the conversation i sent my pick to gio and separately to the Evil Committee.

Invictus

Staff
Supports
Piracy on the High Seas.
If we get a sheep now, even after substantially lowering our expectations across the board - I will definitely cry (srs).

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
Woops @Snow still left to submit
Snow has sent his pick.

I'm missing EAP's - not sure why he's not sent it over.

Let's collate the picks in the committee thread as it seems we've all been sent the odd pick but no one has all of them :houllier:

Cal?

CR7 fan
Snow has sent his pick.

I'm missing EAP's - not sure why he's not sent it over.

Let's collate the picks in the committee thread as it seems we've all been sent the odd pick but no one has all of them :houllier:
Probably because you can't add more than 5 people into the PM.