The True Geordie

salford_

He is a bellend. Not funny at all. Swears and gets angry just to come across as scary on a youtube channel? fecking pack it in mate, tosspiece.

Also his tongue is so far up that Spencer Owen's ass, its nauseating

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
We won three nil against Norwich in our last game. Perez scored the first *mwaah* not one Ipswich player touched the ball.

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers
The True Geordie has kind of gone off the rails a bit on his channel. He has moved away from solely concentrating on football to doing podcasts about any old shite. Although he does do the a show where him and some other youtubers watch the matches live his football hangovers are intermittent at best and some weeks doesnt bother with them.

Sigma

The True Geordie has kind of gone off the rails a bit on his channel. He has moved away from solely concentrating on football to doing podcasts about any old shite. Although he does do the a show where him and some other youtubers watch the matches live his football hangovers are intermittent at best and some weeks doesnt bother with them.
Agreed. I don't really watch anymore.

Acole9

Outstanding
I used to find his videos quite entertaining when Newcastle lost and some of his opinions on football are spot on. Like everything though, it's run its course. The channel has got more fancy as time has gone on and it even has a sponsor now, he's blatantly making a tidy sum out of doing the videos.

He's attracted a lot of imitators to the YouTube football video game as well, like DT on Arsenal fan TV and that United fan who wore the stupid hats (Not sure if he's still doing videos or not)

lsd

The Oracle

Yes the more he does the worse his videos get iv stopped watching him .

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
I posted it before the internet was invented.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
I'm the one in red.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
I believe he still does the one video a week to cover what happened in the league that is worth watching. Hard to build too much more of a base with just one video a week though, which is why he's expanded to the other stuff. I have no interest in any of that, but I'll continue watching the one good one.

Trizy

Used to love his channel but Football hanger is the only thing I watch now.

I haven't got time to watch a group of lads watch a match that I could be watching myself.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!

His views about united from 3.38 onwards is the truth, nobody can deny that.

diarm

He's bang on in fairness. It's a bit worrying that he's angrier about it than most of us.

caid

Whatever about the merits of them tactics, that liverpool team is nowhere near good enough to warrant them.

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea

His views about united from 3.38 onwards is the truth, nobody can deny that.
Some people on this site should take a leaf from this guy's book, everyone who saw nothing wrong with our performance because "a draw at Anfield is always good" :rolleyes:

SiamDevil

No surprise here. Always jump on an opportunity to talk crap about us. Conveniently ignored Liverpool’s inability to finish.

Reactions: SteveJ

PoTMS

He’s bang on the money. People don’t see to understand it’s not drawing at Anfield that’s the problem, it’s the manner in which we drew against them - at times we didn’t even try to get a goal.

dichinero

I couldn't even bring bring myself to rewatch that crap on motd. Poor fella.