The True Geordie

Martial

Didn't exactly work out too because if it wasn't for Dave...
If it wasn't for Lukaku's uncharacteristic miss we would have won...

Anfield has always been a bogey ground for us even under Fergie, we lost so many times there over the years with Liverpool sides that had players half the quality they have now.

BullishBull

Supports
Liverpool

Anfield has always been a bogey ground for us even under Fergie, we lost so many times there over the years with Liverpool sides that had players half the quality they have now.
Didn’t Matip miss a sitter before the Lukaku chance or was that after?

LeftyBlaster

You're acting like Liverpool didn't create any clear cut chances at all.

JoaquinJoaquin

Van Gaal didn't have any problems winning there and he went and played football. Something he didn't often do.

Yagami

Good post resistant
He needs to thank that player he ranted about in his first video for putting him on the map. You know, that bum of a player who got jail time. He's probably more well known than he is now to boot.

Anyway, he was spot on about us. T'was a joke from José.

lsd

The Oracle
Although I don't think True Geordie is one of those youtubers.

I do i used to like him but he comes off as totally fake now and it's can't only in it for the money now.Plus those podcasts are dire

Sigma

I do i used to like him but he comes off as totally fake now and it's can't only in it for the money now.Plus those podcasts are dire
I agree, my opinion has changed.

Scarecrow

Having a week off
No surprise here. Always jump on an opportunity to talk crap about us. Conveniently ignored Liverpool’s inability to finish.
He really doesn't. He praises us when we play well and criticizes us when we don't. Always been quite fair in that regard.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
It sometimes takes a neutral opinion to make some sense. Geordie doesn’t like united but he’s fair with us, and in this case he’s absolutely nailed it with his assessment. I think we’d have beaten pool if we’d actually tried to do it

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Van Gaal didn't have any problems winning there and he went and played football. Something he didn't often do.
Tell me you wouldn't swap back to his dreadful style of 75% possession with 1 or 2 shots a game.
How many games were 0-0 at halftime with him.

How many games against lower leaguers did we struggle in.

It was largely dreadful.
Not something to swap to just because he might have won a game or 2 there.

SiamDevil

He really doesn't. He praises us when we play well and criticizes us when we don't. Always been quite fair in that regard.
Right, perhaps "always" is bit much from me. But if he's really being fair then why did most of the blame lies with us? Said the same thing in the 0-0 against Liverpool last season, too. And there was the lost against City where he said that we were completely "f*cked" by them, ignoring how we improved after we got a goal back.

I'm pissed at how people think that what he said is absolutely undeniable. Although he was right about us not going for the win, it was because most of our players were too sloppy to counter-attack effectively.

Reactions: SteveJ

LeftyBlaster

Tell me you wouldn't swap back to his dreadful style of 75% possession with 1 or 2 shots a game.

It was largely dreadful.
That's not the point though is it? If LVG, despite playing tumescent shite for the majority of his other games, was still able to play well against the top teams with a weaker squad, Jose has no excuse for his shiteous tactics and approach last Saturday.

JoaquinJoaquin

It was largely dreadful.
Of course I wouldn't. I hated watching us under Van Gaal. But one thing I will give him is that our record against the Top teams was generally very good under him.

Jacky Quacky

made eight consecutive posts about Fellaini once
Gotten really big recently over the logan paul v KSI fight. Over 200k subscribers gained in two days. Absolutely mental considering a few years ago he was chatting shit about Nile Ranger.

Bojan11

Why would anybody want to listen to his voice on commentary?

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Yeah that video popped which was ironic if not intentional
It says on there it wasn’t monetised though, so it’s purely for awareness I suppose.

Edit: and I’ve just realised your comment is from months ago :lol:

AaronRedDevil

Gotten really big recently over the logan paul v KSI fight. Over 200k subscribers gained in two days. Absolutely mental considering a few years ago he was chatting shit about Nile Ranger.
I'm really happy for him. He deserves it. Iv watched him since the beginning. One of the few really genuine guys on YouTube. On saying that since he got even bigger over his Podcasts. I really hope he does the Football videos again once the PL starts. He only did it sparingly last season (mainly because the season was over in December, so there was no excitement for the title).

Trizy

I'm really happy for him. He deserves it. Iv watched him since the beginning. One of the few really genuine guys on YouTube. On saying that since he got even bigger over his Podcasts. I really hope he does the Football videos again once the PL starts. He only did it sparingly last season (mainly because the season was over in December, so there was no excitement for the title).
Yup big fan too. Been a sub since 40k when 1mill looked like it would never happen. Delighted for him. He's actually very knowledgeable about fighting too (MMA & Boxing mainly) so it's not like he's just some pub fan commentating shite on the fight.

My favorite series will remain the PL reviews. Can't say I've watch a podcast yet. He's documentaries are also worth a shout though.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
His podcasts are often very good. They sometimes go a bit far with the LAD humour kinda craic which doesn't really do it for me, but most of them are interesting and when he gets on a fascinating guest you actually realise that Georgie genuinely has a lot of talent. He carries those podcasts really well.

He also has another channel that he's done with 3 other YouTubers called XO. I'm a big fan of it, you can tell they put a lot into those videos but last time I checked they were getting really underwhelming views which surprised me.

FujiVice

Well. The True Geordie has been trending on twitter. Someone has leaked DMs where he's asking girls to give him the ol' strap on and shit on his chest (and reaction DMs where after its taken place.) Oh, twitter isnt a pretty sight at the minute. People are just pissing themselves laughing at him.

elnorte

Freaky fly day
Well. The True Geordie has been trending on twitter. Someone has leaked DMs where he's asking girls to give him the ol' strap on and shit on his chest (and reaction DMs where after its taken place.) Oh, twitter isnt a pretty sight at the minute. People are just pissing themselves laughing at him.
Just had a quick gander at this. How the hell he's going to respond and live it down if it's true.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Is he asking in a nice way or being a dick? If the former, no need to kink shame him.

Tiber

Holy fecking shitballs. I have seen some weird stuff on twitter but this is a new level.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I don't really believe they're real.
It's so easy to photoshop screenshots of messages.
Even if they are real though, not our business what he does in his private life.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I watch pretty much all of his content and everything he says makes me thing this is bullshit - he’d have to be very dumb to send from his personal account and doesn’t strike me as his character to do that. But yeah, you never know.

Is he asking in a nice way or being a dick? If the former, no need to kink shame him.
He’s being very polite in the DMs that have been posted. :lol:

EDIT: Real or fake the amount of traffic this has generated already shows it’s not going to be pretty. Pretty shite of someone to do that to him and potentially ruin his career trajectory.

Hawks2008

Guy can do what he wants in his private life, if they're real than the person sharing is a dick. These things can be faked quite easily though. Still gets a laugh out of my juvenile side though.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
There's a site where you can create fake DM's. Don't believe he's that stupid to send those messages from his personal account.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Apparently it's fake, and even if it is, so what. As long as he wasn't being pushy or forceful.