The True Geordie

Drainy

So how does he deal with this?

I'd come out with a video laughingly denying everything whilst wearing a white shirt that had a massive brown stain on it.

Then never mention it again.
That is the only way to handle whether its true or not.

One youtuber had a real sex tape of him shoving multiple bananas up his arse and showing the world his very small penis, he survived by fessing up and joining in on the jokes and meme-ing on it.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton

One youtuber had a real sex tape of him shoving multiple bananas up his arse and showing the world his very small penis, he survived by fessing up and joining in on the jokes and meme-ing on it.
:lol: Who was that?

Drainy

The amazing atheist. Though I wouldn't say he survived seeing as he's shorthand for complete and utter loser nowadays. Stayed in the public eye and making money I guess
he was relevant a long time after that... Youtube just moved on from him as it does with most opinion spouters in the end.

ninjaskill

Gary Linekar can’t even pop his head up on twitter without someone mentioning the fact he shat on the pitch, and that was 30 years ago. Someone else shitting on you voluntarily? That’s not going away in a hurry, is it?
You just can’t live shit down these days

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
The amazing atheist. Though I wouldn't say he survived seeing as he's shorthand for complete and utter loser nowadays. Stayed in the public eye and making money I guess
Yeah just had a look at his channel and despite having more than 1 million subs he's getting less than 100k views on his vids. I think he got lost in the space between being anti-sjw and thus tarred with alt-right brush but far from extreme enough to be considered alt-right by them, I think he was one of the few in that space who was criticising Jordan Peterson. I used to watch his vids but lost interest and its seems many others have too, not to mention YT algorithm is doing him no favours.

Drainy

Yeah just had a look at his channel and despite having more than 1 million subs he's getting less than 100k views on his vids. I think he got lost in the space between being anti-sjw and thus tarred with alt-right brush but far from extreme enough to be considered alt-right by them, I think he was one of the few in that space who was criticising Jordan Peterson. I used to watch his vids but lost interest and its seems many others have too, not to mention YT algorithm is doing him no favours.
Fair analysis. Not extreme enough for one demographic, too extreme to redeem himself with 'normal' youtube. Plus he screamed desperation for money, which isn't an endearing trait

lsd

The Oracle
Newcastle police just released a statement urging Instagram users to keep their accounts secure and passwords locked

DJ Jeff

Not so Jazzy
Soaring like a candy wrapper caught in an updraft
Yeah YT has this wedge between extreme views where there's no viewership if you don't have a hate following and a contrasting rabid support following. It's annoying and getting worse.

Amarsdd

Just makes me like him even more knowing he’s a massive perv.
exactly what I was thinking. Even if it was real, don't think he would have cared much except for his sponsors.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
Radio silence since it came out.

He still has time to make a video laughing it off and calling it nonsense. One convincing video and he should be completely fine.

Some people on Twitter saying he's gone AWOL and no one can get a hold of him. Probably not true.

Nanook

That was the first tape. About a year after that another tape of him emerged of him dipping his balls and ass in hot oil.

DoomSlayer

I used to like some of his content but his hatred for our club has been even more apparent since Ole became manager so couldn't give a shit what happens to his career after these leaks.

He's also an arrogant twat that tries to claim the moral high ground when it suits him.

Infordin

Supports
Barcelona
Amazing atheist criticizes both the extreme left and extreme right when it’s warranted. That’s why he doesn’t have a bigger following anymore. In today’s world you have to pick one team and stick with it. :)

izec

Amazing atheist criticizes both the extreme left and extreme right when it’s warranted. That’s why he doesn’t have a bigger following anymore. In today’s world you have to pick one team and stick with it. :)
the far left of course, even if you dont agree, it is much better for your channel.

Sigma

I used to like some of his content but his hatred for our club has been even more apparent since Ole became manager so couldn't give a shit what happens to his career after these leaks.

He's also an arrogant twat that tries to claim the moral high ground when it suits him.
Yeah when I made this thread I liked his content. Although I lost touch with it and haven't watched it in like 3 years. Not my taste anymore.

lsd

The Oracle
Yeah when I made this thread I liked his content. Although I lost touch with it and haven't watched it in like 3 years. Not my taste anymore.

I used to like his gaming videos just to see lose his rag at the AI especially in FIFA .

Since then every time iv seen him he seems to disappeared up his ass

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget

Me too but I though he was alright, couldn’t stand the bloke he did his videos with the absolute cnut.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Radio silence since it came out.

He still has time to make a video laughing it off and calling it nonsense. One convincing video and he should be completely fine.

Some people on Twitter saying he's gone AWOL and no one can get a hold of him. Probably not true.
Yeah, the silence is a bit weird. Also noticed that most people he is pally with have been silent in general too.

AaronRedDevil

Yeah, the silence is a bit weird. Also noticed that most people he is pally with have been silent in general too.
Probably just doesn't give a shit. He's not a little girl like all other YouTubers. Who shits on his chest is nobody's business but his.

Chipper

Adulterer.
I used to like his gaming videos just to see lose his rag at the AI especially in FIFA .

Since then every time iv seen him he seems to disappeared up his ass
Largely the same with me. Watched his Premier League preview and review vids plus his gaming ones. His uploads started getting less regular and he'd miss random weeks for the previews/reviews, which was I was tuning in. He'd go off to make collaborations with others that I wasn't interested in. Dodgem car football with someone called SpencerFC and bollocks like that.

Mostly lost interest in him then but did check out a podcast of his when he first launched it. The arrogance was there then, as well as the selective moral high ground thing that doomslayer mentioned. He was belittling his ex boss for still being in the commercial diving game, which I would assume pays well and he came across as though he thought he was above that then. He was also bragging about shagging this boss' daughter. Not cool for someone who'd moralise to others and go on about the need for the likes of Nile Ranger to be humble.

Saw his Shearer interview which was actually good, but that Ladbrokes thing he's on looks crap from the snippets I've seen. Last time I saw any of him was when Justin Bieber bizarrely challenged Tom Cruise to a fight on twitter and for some reason TG got thousands of likes for asking if he could ref it or something.

FujiVice

Probably just doesn't give a shit. He's not a little girl like all other YouTubers. Who shits on his chest is nobody's business but his.
He's a man who makes his living off sponsors. It's not about whether he cares or not. The silence is deafening.

Hammerfell

If it's true then it's pretty disgusting to leak his personal chats like that. If he's not hurting anyone then what's the problem?

WireMUFC

He used to be alright before he started hanging round with that twat Laurence McKenna, Geordie has forgotten who he is. Laurence is a posh boy and is so far up his own arse it’s unbelievable. He’s absolutely clueless when it comes to football, Proper arrogant prick.

Geordie lost his way and I stopped watching. Seems he’s in the shit now though it’s probably bollocks. I do think Geordie would be talking about this tomorrow if it was about a YouTuber he didn’t like and little Laurence would be getting in his usual snide comments in. Hypocrites.

Last edited:

GeorgieBoy

He should just come out and embrace it.

Nothing wrong with a bit of coprophilia between consenting adults.

AaronRedDevil

Currently watching the Thailand podcast. Really good. Fair play to the guy. Poor lad. Must have been hell in prison getting 3 yrs for something you wouldn't get a month here.

Jimmy_Bond

I suspect at this stage he's either in the process of filming the best refutation video ever or perhaps it really is true.

As much as I don't have loads of time for him or the Lawrence guy, I hope this isn't the end of him as it's a pretty shitty way to go.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
He used to be alright before he started hanging round with that twat Laurence McKenna, Geordie has forgotten who he is. Laurence is a posh boy and is so far up his own arse it’s unbelievable. He’s absolutely clueless when it comes to football, Proper arrogant prick.
Jesus christ, where does this venom for Lawrence come from? I don't think he's all that knowledgeable about football but I also can't remember him ever saying anything remotely harmful. Do you dislike him because he's posh?

He seems a pretty decent bloke to me.

Jimmy_Bond

Jesus christ, where does this venom for Lawrence come from? I don't think he's all that knowledgeable about football but I also can't remember him ever saying anything remotely harmful. Do you dislike him because he's posh?

I've nothing against the guy but he does have a bit of a swarmy nature about him and on a comedic level he just steals Ricky Gervais mannerisms and tries to say the sort of thing Gervais would say.

There is no need for venom (there never is), but I think the perceived lack of sincerity gets people's back up a bit.

But as annoying as they can be, I think they're both probably decent enough blokes.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
Also, I feel for TG regardless of whether it's true or not. I don't agree with anything he says nor necessarily love his content, but he's a guy who has made his way up the youtube ladder and come from pretty humble beginnings so I respect that. He seems one of the more genuine people on the platform and has clearly had his issues in the past with mental health which I think he's spoken about really well and it's great when guys like him talk about those issues with maturity.

Could not care less what he wants to do in the bedroom. It has nothing to do with me and does not impact my life. People have a right to privacy in that department and whoever has made up/leaked those messages is an absolute scumbag.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
I've nothing against the guy but he does have a bit of a swarmy nature about him and on a comedic level he just steals Ricky Gervais mannerisms and tries to say the sort of thing Gervais would say.

There is no need for venom (there never is), but I think the perceived lack of sincerity gets people's back up a bit.

But as annoying as they can be, I think they're both probably decent enough blokes.
Oh, totally entitled to dislike his style, I get that he might irritate people. I think that's just his style on camera, everybody ups the ante a bit on youtube and goes with a persona and that can grate a bit on people sometimes.

But the post I quoted was nasty about it, which is just unnecessary.

Nucks

RT History Department
What is the world coming to when a guy can't solicit a cleveland steamer in private messages in a very polite manner?!

Amarsdd

I don't care enough to hate that Lawrence dude, but he sure does irritate me to no end. Its probably his need to be sarcastic and funny all the time which ends up being very very cringy. Because of that, I can't listen to their podcasts with just the two of them even though I really like True Geordie's pov when he's interviewing people.

But I do hate that man city twat they had on for their City vs Tottenham commentary. I don't think I have ever seen a more arrogant and at the same time clueless football fan. I couldn't believe anyone didn't punch him straight up during today's cheekysports podcast.