The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Just watched the interview of Scaramucci with Colbert. Seems like a nice guy, one of the more likeable people in the Trump administration.
The Mooch is great. Seems like he was brought on specifically to get rid of Preibus.

Fergies Gum

Think its interesting that the well known members of the alt-right are suspicious of Duke and question his intentions.

The guy's come out of whichever rock he's been crawled under for years and has gotten a lot of media attention in recent days.

ChaddyP

Trump just can't help himself. He has to get his thoughts out. Love him or hate him. At least you know how he really thinks  :lol::lol:

probably why they hardly make him do pressers

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Think its interesting that the well known alt-right members are suspicious of Duke and question his intentions.
Yeah there doesn't seem to be any sort of consensus among the racist brigade. You have the pepe the frog alt-right guys like Spencer, then you the rebel flag brigade, the neo-nazis, and the old school guys like Duke. None of them seem to agree with one another in terms of the appropriate balance.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Not really. The President of the United States is explicitly on the side of white supremacists. This isn't normal.
I don't think he is. He's playing both sides which is annoying the majority who think there was clearly one side in the wrong.

Fergies Gum

Not really. The President of the United States is explicitly on the side of white supremacists. This isn't normal.
Its the tone of their coverage that is hysterical at times. This has been going on way before the Charlotesville trouble happened and it started during the election campaign.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Where does this go from here? What an omnishambles.
It will cause more Republican politicians to distance themselves from him which will cause more problems for him to push any legislation through. It will also galvanize GOP support to protect Mueller from getting sacked by Trump.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Is it safe to assume we're not going to get the "he'll moderate soon" bullshit anymore?
I think that should've ideally been ditched the moment he stepped into office. If not before that.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
"Nobody knows Nazis better than me."

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
Damn she is hot when she's angry :lol:

I don't think I've ever agreed with anything she has ever said before. Just goes to show Trump will be the unifier he said, just not how he thinks/thought. He will unify people against him. I also said that he would go too far for Fox and he's now done that. What a plonker, Rodney.

Status
Not open for further replies.