The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
Only a matter of time until Bannon and Trump are at eachothers throats, which will of course further cut into Trump's base support.
And apparently Breitbart has declared war on Fox News :lol:

Things are ugly as it is, but they may just be about to get a lot uglier.

Tyrion

The first guy....brilliant comedy. The guy is the human embodiment of Trump's base.

The second is even worse. I've seen that argument "He only says stupid things to distract the media." Why? To distract from all the brilliant things he's apparently doing. How does that help him? How does the media paying attention slow him down? I'd love to see these people in therapy and slowly talk us through what they're thinking.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
The first guy....brilliant comedy. The guy is the human embodiment of Trump's base.

And you see people in this thread trying to convince us Trump supporters are not dumb fecks.

Carolina Red

Staff
Among the bill’s major provisions are requirements for the intelligence community to release major public reports into Russian threats to U.S. elections, Russian interference in the 2016 campaign, Moscow’s influence operations, Russian money laundering in the U.S., and more. In short, the Senate committee intends to do a lot more about Russia than investigate its involvement in the 2016 presidential race – namely, box the Trump administration into a more assertive response to Russian aggression.
Or more accurately, show Trump's pussy footing around on the subject for what it is.

Carolina Red

Staff
The female colleague I tell y'all about a bit made some interesting comments recently...

When pressed by republican colleagues who regret voting Trump or who voted 3rd party about Trump's chaotic time in office...
"I've loved his time in office. I've enjoyed the shake up"

---"but it is throwing the nation into chaos without a functional government"

"Well, all I know is it has been fun watching people squirm"

When shown the tweet by Trump in 2013 just now about Afghanistan...
"He has the right to change his mind"

(Would love to know what she said about Obama when he did the same on A-Stan strategy)

Raoul

Admin
Staff
This handbags between Trump and McConnell is blowing up on tv tonight. Should see a few quality AM tweets from Trump tomorrow.

langster

Scout
Yawn, me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me. This shit has got to stop. He's just flat out lied repeatedly, and purposely left parts of his speech out. Not only that he's lied about Obama again and gone on yet another crusade against the press and singled out reporters which will undoubtedly put them in danger of abuse and possibly even worse.

He's also repeating himself over and over and over again, and using his rally for one sole purpose of attacking anyone who has stood up against him. This is embarrassing.

I give him 6 more months of this, he's done.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
Yawn, me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me. This shit has got to stop. He's just flat out lied repeatedly, and purposely left parts of his speech out. Not only that he's lied about Obama again and gone on yet another crusade against the press and singled out reporters which will undoubtedly put them in danger of abuse and possibly even worse.

He's also repeating himself over and over and over again, and using his rally for one sole purpose of attacking anyone who has stood up against him. This is embarrassing.

I give him 6 more months of this, he's done.
Like any performing artist, you repeat your best act. How many comedians tell the same best-delivered jokes?

Neutral

BTV

Because in case you didnt know...Trump is from the south and his grandpappy didnt immigrate from Germany decades and decades after the civil war.

'Our' history and heritage...I wonder who the 'our' is :roll:

langster

Scout
Trump just said he will pardon Arpaio, just not tonight.
Because he doesn't want to cause drama? But surely saying it in a not very subtle way will have the exact same effect?

This really is a disgrace and an embarrassment. Has he told the truth yet?

Neutral

BTV
Shut down govt for wall... But, if Me-Hi-Co is paying for it, why does our govt have to be threatened with a shut down??

ISIS going through all this trouble to try to destroy western civilization..go home fellas.

Trump and the GOP have things under control.

#Trump2020

langster

Scout

I said earlier this is an embarrassment, it's much, much worse than that.

North Korea, I should have been stronger I wasn't strong enough but erm, I respect him and think he respects us now and obviously I have been told to STFU about it by my Generals :lol:

I think that's the first time I've seen him self censor mid sentence. He so wanted to act the big man then and make loads of threats but he couldn't do it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.