The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

swooshboy

Band of Brothers

Butthurt! Desperate and fecking hilarious.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the President of the United States of America :lol:
Especially ironic given his chronic lying and how there is a rebuttal tweet in the past for anything he comes out with in the present.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Looks like the clearance thing is a big deal. Already overshadowed the hearing.

Red Defence

“United stands for attacking, attractive football
Feck does that smiley mean? Always wondered...
Grimacing Face
This is really embarrassing for me now! Expression of nervousness, awkwardness or embarrassment. Scared and guilty smile: Someone has done something stupid and tries to resolve the tense situation by grimacing.
Put your teeth together, stretch your mouth wide and take a small breath in.

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
At least he’s managing to post without using capitals.

Other than that things look like they might start getting dirtier. We could do with a couple of indictments to change his focus.
I think thats the tell it isn't him tweeting

GiddyUp

Funny thing is, i think they are aware of how much they pay and still dont care, this was on my facebook feed the other day and highlights what people around here at least think...

Happy to be in charge of their own life yet have no problem in their employer and for profit health insurance companies deciding what care they receive or a bloated MIC who can listen in to every word they say.
I doubt they have spoken to anyone from Scandinavia or Europe for that matter because I have not come across one person that would swap their system for the American model. This smells like "I can't be racist because I have a black friend"

GiddyUp

Drumpf back on US soil following his calamitously unsuccessful meeting with Kim. Time to deal with Cohen now

His tweets are like the first paragraph of a National Enquirer article.

GiddyUp

Not anyone. Just authoritarian sociopathic dictators. Justin Trudeau however is the son of satan
That's because he knows if the stars align and Jared is out of the picture he still wouldn't be able to feck his daughter because Justin's ass would be in the way.

GiddyUp

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5c78ec51e4b033abd14a860c
Not real racists, just didn't want to rent them housing or employ them in higher positions. How is this fecking guy still standing after all this shit.
If it's close (will probably be as close as the child predator and blue dog Democrat) in 2020 that would be an indicator of a dark future for this country. The gop is a full blown criminal organization.

Fully Fledged

Happy to be in charge of their own life yet have no problem in their employer and for profit health insurance companies deciding what care they receive or a bloated MIC who can listen in to every word they say.
I doubt they have spoken to anyone from Scandinavia or Europe for that matter because I have not come across one person that would swap their system for the American model. This smells like "I can't be racist because I have a black friend"
I thought thought that Nephews and Nieces had replaced friends in the not racist argument.

Fully Fledged

Until they are brought out as props to stand in silence at a public committee hearing then they don't exist.
Of course they don't exist. why do they actually have to exist for you to use them as a prop. A prop doesn't have to have physical form to have substance.

Zlaatan

Parody Account
Not even the alt-right people in Sweden are complaining about paying too much for anything or that the taxes are too high, it's more about tax money going to the wrong things (mainly immigrants). So not so surprisingly that guy is talking out of his ass, maybe he should take a look at every single poll ever made about which countries have the happiest people and highest quality of life, the Scandinavian countries always rank among the best.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
It staggers me that they haven't gotten them already.

But then it staggers me that the IRS haven't flagged something up which means either a) for once he/they've been very clever or b) he/they've paid someone off to look the other way.

Status
Not open for further replies.