The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
He seems to be sticking to the script for once.

Blaming video games, though. :lol:

Involuntary confinement. There's your first step to President for life.

sun_tzu

The Art of Bore
So Dems....I’ll give you background checks on gun owners if you pass my new immigration bill. Have I heard him correctly there?
And the wall...
And by background checks show a usa passport to get a gun
Hes nothing if not opportunistic
But I agree with you hes pushing for that and will paint the Democrats as being against gun laws if they dont go with the flow.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Perhaps Trump's military should stop hiring young gamers tasked with operating drones that kill people...

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
I mean... I heard he actually put some blame on video-games?
Is Trump 90 years old?

Drifter

American
He wrongly called the city Toledo

Last edited:

Irwin99

A million alt-right incels suddenly realise something is very wrong; 'yeah you tell them, ...wait, did he just blame video games???'

Boycott

They used to criticise Obama for needing a teleprompter too much. At least he could read of the teleprompter.

Drifter

American
The sniffing plus the slurring of his speech got worse the longer he went on.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
That was a hard watch. Blowing heavy from the start. Summoning up all his strength to say things that he'd clearly been told to say with no conviction whatsoever.

Trying to pin the massacres on mental health and video games??? Gun control not really addressed but trying to get his immigration crap in there. A token denunciation of white supremacy which people had been calling for.

If this guy wins a second term, America deserves everything they get. He really is a deplorable waste of a human being.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
He looks like he’s on some sort of tranquilliser. Didn’t look well at all.
The stimulant adderall is rumoured to be hid drug of choice and seems more likely.

Some common side effects: trouble breathing, aggression, hostility, paranoia, paleness, mood changes, insomnia, to name a few.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Be interesting to see Kellyanne Conway's spin on the last few days.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
McConnell didn’t hurt his shoulder, load of bollocks.

There’s loads of pressure on him right now with election security, gun restrictions and every time he makes a public appearance he’s getting destroyed with Moscow Mitch chants by people covered in Moscow Mitch merchandise.

The reason it’s got him so shaken up is because he knows how powerful these sort of campaigns are in ruining political reputations. It’s not much different from the crooked Hillary campaigns which built up a rock solid public perception that she was corrupt, evil and bat shit crazy. So much so that it turned a huge number of democrats against her.

McConnell is terrified that he’s going to be seen as weak and treasonous and a generally risible character. That will impact him at the polls and could see him subject to a strong challenge in a primary.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Fancy having a President who is not welcome at a place in his own country where a national tragedy has occurred. That is so fecked up.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
That was a hard watch. Blowing heavy from the start. Summoning up all his strength to say things that he'd clearly been told to say with no conviction whatsoever.

Trying to pin the massacres on mental health and video games??? Gun control not really addressed but trying to get his immigration crap in there. A token denunciation of white supremacy which people had been calling for.

If this guy wins a second term, America deserves everything they get. He really is a deplorable waste of a human being.
Is there a link to the speech?

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
Here you go, sir.

Cheers, sir.

He has no idea about syntax or tone in speech does he? He genuinely cannot read properly.

Also he was practically gurning there, with the sniffing too and the fact his voice gets raspier towards the end as he suddenly gets more confident he's definitely had a few lines of something.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Mitch McConnell campaign tweets image of tombstone with opponent’s name

Politico said:
The tombstones named Amy McGrath, his main Democratic opponent in the 2020 Senate race for Kentucky, as well as Judge Merrick Garland, whose nomination to the Supreme Court he blocked during the last year of Barack Obama’s presidency.

Status
Not open for further replies.