The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
I hope he's absolutely screaming inside and the one thing he never lied about was being a germaphobe.

I hate hospitals with a passion so I hope he's absolutely dying in that photo.

We know full well sociopaths/psycopaths can't experience empathy and only try and replicate what they think people that do experience empathy exhibit and those with narcissistic personality disorder cannot stand the attention being on someone else so having to be in a room with grieving people that don't want him there is the worst situation to put him in.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
Can we stop with the Hitler comparisons?

Hitler had a clear vision and ideal of what he wanted to achieve, and why.

Trump just doesn't give a feck. It's all about HIM. He doesn't care about anything else. It's that simple.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Only Trump could be more concerned about the reception he got rather than the the actual point of the visit. He's visibly delighted.

SteveJ

Scout
President Trump insisted on traveling to El Paso and Dayton to console people who were grieving. And while he did that in private, video of him at a hospital to visit shooting survivors was of him bragging about his crowd size compared with Democrat Beto O'Rourke's three months ago.

An individual briefed on the matter confirmed to CNN's Jake Tapper a Washington Post report that not one of the eight patients still being treated at University Medical Center wanted to meet with the President so administrators brought back two patients who had already been discharged and who expressed a willingness to meet with him.

SteveJ

Scout
Guardian said:
Asked about what he would say to children who are scared about returning to school after the recent mass shootings, Trump said they have “nothing to worry about.”

“Go and really study hard, and some day you’ll grow up and maybe be president,” Trump said in a very glaring deflection of the question.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
They're not really "patients" so much as they are victims. You know, that thing Donald thinks he is therefore why he constantly makes everything about him and not others.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
They're not really "patients" so much as they are victims. You know, that thing Donald thinks he is therefore why he constantly makes everything about him and not others.
The poor guy is so insecure that he is tuning into Maher, who he knows hates him, to rage watch how much the elites he once mingled with now think he's the anti-christ. Sad!

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
The poor guy is so insecure that he is tuning into Maher, who he knows hates him, to rage watch how much the elites he once mingled with now think he's the anti-christ. Sad!
Maher doesn’t hate him, far from it. It just hurts Don when someone doesn’t put their whole heart and soul into agreeing with him.

SteveJ

Scout
He's jealous of anyone sharng the celebrity limelight.

Drifter

American
You don't accidentally wind up watching Bill Maher. The paranoia is strong with him.

Luke1995

Hey guys. I'll start by saying upfront that my interest in politics is quite new, so I wanted to drop in a few questions just to get some of your's knowledge if possible:

- It is my understanding that when Trump was elected, those who were unhappy about it pointed out that the only area that he would do well in was the economy. After nearly three full years, how would you say he has done in the other areas such as criminal justice, drug policy, schools, health care and foreign policy ?

- What do you make of Trump's relationship with the media ? Is it possible to compare it with the Nixon presidency in a way ?

- And lastly from me, what has been the biggest talking point between Trump supporters and those who do not like him ? I'm still not sure what to make of the man.

Mods, feel free to move this to another thread if you feel like it's a bad post for this one.

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
I can't see it actually happening, though it would be typical Trump. "You can't critise me, or I'll delete your site"

Status
Not open for further replies.