The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Obviously, bruises to Trump's ego hurt more than bullets.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
Retired retired retired hedge fund retired self-employed retired law firm retired

swooshboy

Band of Brothers

“Meanwhile, the Dayton, Ohio, shooter had a history of supporting political figures like Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, and ANTIFA.”
@OANN
I hope other news outlets will report this as opposed to Fake News. Thank you!
Aside from the fact that this shooter did not appear to act with a racist motive, nor did he spell out the name of any of those political figures with his guns, like the first shooter did, nor did he post a manifesto that referenced the people he follows numerous times...comments such as these demonstrate just how hard it must have been for Trump to make that address he gave the other day.

He does not for one second care for togetherness, or unity. Instead, he knows it is precisely the separation and friction that will keep him in power.

Saw this reply which is spot on:

Do you know how this sounds? “Yes, the El Paso killer’s manifesto was filled with my own racist rhetoric and love for me, but that other guy in Toledo was definitely a Democrat. So it’s even-steven.”

Carolina Red

Staff

Aside from the fact that this shooter did not appear to act with a racist motive, nor did he spell out the name of any of those political figures with his guns, like the first shooter did, nor did he post a manifesto that referenced the people he follows numerous times...comments such as these demonstrate just how hard it must have been for Trump to make that address he gave the other day.

He does not for one second care for togetherness, or unity. Instead, he knows it is precisely the separation and friction that will keep him in power.

Saw this reply which is spot on:
Amazing that no RWNJ’s are claiming a false flag in Ohio.

Fergies Gum

They've also made a campaign style video of the visits. Like i posted above, they have no shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.