The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wedge

Supports
a soft spot for Ajax
I want them all dead of the illness they say doesn't exist. Does that make me a bad person or just worried for the future of my kids in this country?
Just worried, all Trump voters are an extension of him, dumb and all about themselves so yeah a 6ft hole is probably appropriate.

MTF

Isn't Washington State also where most of the defense research and development is done?
Not really that I know of. That stuff is somewhat spread out, with California also capturing a decent chunk. Boeing assembles nearly all of its civilian aircraft in Washington (a few 787 in South Carolina) and has done so for decades, but the company is nominally headquartered in Chicago. Don't know where most of their R&D takes place.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Just worried, all Trump voters are an extension of him, dumb and all about themselves so yeah a 6ft hole is probably appropriate.
Those are the crazies you see in the fake news media. It would be very easy to find Bernie and Biden voters just as bad, if not worse, because they probably defended Hilary's emails and Obama ruining the economy and causing the worst recession of all time. But, hey, the left always get a free pass even if they were the ones in these videos. They're out there, you just need to do your research and check proper news sources like OAN, IW, PCP, FOX, MDMA.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
Those are the crazies you see in the fake news media. It would be very easy to find Bernie and Biden voters just as bad, if not worse, because they probably defended Hilary's emails and Obama ruining the economy and causing the worst recession of all time. But, hey, the left always get a free pass even if they were the ones in these videos. They're out there, you just need to do your research and check proper news sources like OAN, IW, PCP, FOX, MDMA.
:lol:

Wedge

Supports
a soft spot for Ajax
Fox is fact that's my motto.

nimic

something nice
Scout
I think I know where you're going with four of those, but what's IW? The thing that immediately springs to mind is Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare. I also read PCP as ICP.

Both of those are still better news sources than OAN, mind.

Red Stone

I think I know where you're going with four of those, but what's IW? The thing that immediately springs to mind is Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare. I also read PCP as ICP.

IW is InfoWars. You know, the one that's a mouthpiece for that sane, stable, well-adjusted human being Alex Jones.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout

feck me I actually forgot myself. I think it was Infowars.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
"Real men don't wear masks"
Since I don't have the coronavirus, I thought it'd be a good opportunity for me to be here, to be able to speak to these researchers these incredible healthcare personnel and look them in the eye and say thank you,

Last edited:

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
"Real men don't wear masks"
The Mayo Clinic Tweeted afterwards that they had repeatedly informed Mike Pence's office about their mask policy and staff had pleaded with him when he arrived, but he continually refused to wear one.

Surprise surprise, the Tweet was removed very shortly after being posted. Luckily it was screenshot and published all over the web only for MAGATS to say it was Fake News.

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
The winning continues

On that station, to that audience, he’s right.

Trumps base almost universally support what he’s done. Blue states have suffered most. Red states have had measures put on them due to Blue state problems.

America is broken.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
On that station, to that audience, he’s right.

Trumps base almost universally support what he’s done. Blue states have suffered most. Red states have had measures put on them due to Blue state problems.

America is broken.
Unfortunately, that's probably true. In their "reality" it probably is a resounding success. To everyone else who doesn't drink the Kool-Aid, it's a shitshow.

Carolina Red

Staff
Jesus is his mask.
The lord has washed over him and told the Rona, "BEGON DEVIL, YOU HAVE NO PLACE HERE" so naturally Pence is immune to it.
Those types always amaze me with how easily they forget this little passage...

5 Then the devil took Him up into the holy city, set Him on the pinnacle of the temple,
6 and said to Him, “If You are the Son of God, throw Yourself down. For it is written: ‘He shall give His angels charge over you,' and, ‘In their hands they shall bear you up, Lest you dash your foot against a stone.’ ”
7 Jesus said to him, “It is written again, ‘You shall not tempt the Lord your God.’ ”

Status
Not open for further replies.