The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxbatt

Looks like the GOP has set its politics stall.
These people are out of their minds. Other countries would start suing the USA and other countries etc. If they default the USD would crash and no one would trust the US anymore. Argentina would sue the US courts too for their default of payment to a US company.

Precaution

I always said Trump is going to start/ignite a civil war and looks like time is up and the "revolution" begins.

Just imagine when/if he loses to Biden in the election, won't be very pretty.

giggs-beckham

Clueless
They have to now be alone as THE stupidest country on earth. No one else would do this sort of thing it's very 'purge'

Foxbatt

Yet the Director of National Intelligence says it's not man made. US msm are saying that the Intelligence Agencies are under pressure from the US government to link it to Wuhan lab. This is the Iraqi WMD all over again.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
That's terrifying. Let's hope the adults get a hold of him tonight and we learn that he was being sarcastic again in the morning.

Hansa

Of course people are going to protest. If you've been told from the day you were born that the USA is/has "The greatest [country, nation, democracy, constitution, justice system, health care system, etc] in the world", any perceived threat or change to that system is going to be received as anti-American. Mix in a bit of religous fervour and a system unable to distribute wealth in order to care economically for its citizens, and you get a deeply divided country against an invisible enemy.

Cloud7

Crazy that the police in America love shooting certain unarmed folk, but then don't do anything about these armed folk who are actively threatening an elected official. Crazy.

Wedge

Supports
a soft spot for Ajax
Nah. Cnuts of a feather.

They will land up killing themselves and then asking 'who knew?!' before popping off.
Plenty of relestate opportunity once America tares itself apart, I'm going to do what us Brits did a wee while back and burn down the white house.

Wedge

Supports
a soft spot for Ajax

Ugh..
Even when his own intelligence agencies are telling him, look donnie it ain't man made, the big the orange idiot still questions it. The only thing I know for certain is that Trump was likely made in a lab most probably a Russian lab.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
True... The IMF stepping in to run the american economy would cause a lot of trouble
Pardon my ignorance but to default on national debt would mean forcibly having your sofas and telly taken right? In other words forceful physical action, i.e. war?

Or does the IMF act as a debt collecting agency, but why would trigger happy residents allow them to take anything without aforementioned war?

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
The journo missed the chance to say 'do you not know what your own intelligence director is saying publicly and do you dispute it'

fecking useless grandstanding pricks.
Exactly. So many people say the press don't ask the right questions which is bollocks. They ask the right questions, they just seem to take his answer and don't challenge him or follow their original question up.

I'm sure everyone has seen his BBC interview where he storms out after being asked pertinent questions. That's the way to get him and now is the perfect time as he has to give daily briefings. He got out of it before by cancelling the weekly White House press conferences.

The press are failing badly. They are in desperate need of a Paxman over there. And as much as I despise him, Piers Morgan would be perfect.

Wedge

Supports
a soft spot for Ajax
You go into someone's property with guns in most situations/countries and you'd probably expect to be arrested.

Not here.... "good people".

He's treating it like a business deal, they're being told this happening because it's to protect everyone oh no not some citizens want their freedom at all cost..... Urgh I hate most Americans.

Precaution

Pardon my ignorance but to default on national debt would mean forcibly having your sofas and telly taken right? In other words forceful physical action, i.e. war?

Or does the IMF act as a debt collecting agency, but why would trigger happy residents allow them to take anything without aforementioned war?
Nah, they can just repossess Alabama.

oh no... please... don't.

Revan

Assumptionman

IMF can do feck all to the US (or China for that matter). And yes, it will be as close as possible to an action of war.

I don’t think that would happen unless there is proof that the virus was leaked from some lab, and that China tried to cover it up. Which obviously can be considered an act of war too.

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
You go into someone's property with guns in most situations/countries and you'd probably expect to be arrested.

Not here.... "good people".

That’s the thing about Trump, isn’t it? Just like when those neo-nazi’s demonstrated and Trump said that there were good people on both sides. There’s no such thing as good or bad, all that matters is what benefits him. And in both cases he needs their votes and that matters more. He’s a shameless egomaniac and I dread to think what’ll happen if Biden wins and Trump starts calling the election a hoax on twitter. He wouldn’t care if it meant that people got hurt as long as he could have maga wearing lunatics roaming the streets screaming his name.

Sky1981

Fending off the urge

That only works against poor people. Problem is the US are armed to a teeth.

What are they gonna do? Muscle Niki? Nicky is the musle.

Status
Not open for further replies.