The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Any of you watching the "salute to America" July the 4th celebrations?
Nope, I’m getting drunk in the pool after eating a ridiculous amount of smoked meat and sides plus pie. Life is good right now so don’t bring that Trump shit into my life.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
He boldly fought the Vietnam War in a New York penthouse.

WPMUFC

Both of them? I mean, Biden said he worked with Deng Xiaoping on the 2016 Paris Climate Summit and was arrested in some noble attempt to see Mandela. They are both extremely old, it's just that Trump is a full blown autocrat and Biden is a corpratist so I don't worry as much about Biden having cognitive issues in a comparison with trump.

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
'Donald Trump is charged up ahead of tonight’s Salute to America if the blur of activity on his Twitter feed is any indicator. The US president has fired off no fewer than 55 tweets or retweets since noon today' (Guardian):
I mean he's just calling Americans idiots everytime he makes this statement. Most can see that it's a clueless statement right off the bat, and even if he once believed it its been explained to him numerous times since....

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
I mean he's just calling Americans idiots everytime he makes this statement. Most can see that it's a clueless statement right off the bat, and even if he once believed it its been explained to him numerous times since....
A curious thing: even though I've little time for his supporters, I still can't stand that he treats them as suckers.

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
Would Kanye West be worse than Donald Trump as president?
I don't know which one of this is the scarriest

Kanye West actually becomes POTUS
Kanye West as POTUS is actually better than the last POTUS
The Fact that Kanye West as POTUS has access to Nuclear Bomb
The fact that Americans actually voted for Kanye fecking West to become POTUS

GiddyUp

Would Kanye West be worse than Donald Trump as president?
Narcissistic man who screams, shouts and bullshits his way to attention surrounded by a family of grifters who pretend to be billionaires whose wife started out their "career" showing tits and pussy. Similar but Kanye is black which is a big no for Republicans unless that black person hates blacks as much as they do.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Narcissistic man who screams, shouts and bullshits his way to attention surrounded by a family of grifters who pretend to be billionaires whose wife started out their "career" showing tits and pussy. Similar but Kanye is black which is a big no for Republicans unless that black person hates blacks as much as they do.
Sheriff Clark and Ben Carson it is.

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
This is just a stunt to take the Black votes which probably will already be locked down on ABT

10 percent of votes going away to Kanye is enough to win Trump the Election ( or so he thought )

Hard to take Kanye seriously

nimic

something nice
Scout
Kanye won't get 10% of the black vote, that's ridiculous. And if he did, considering he's aligned himself with Trump for a while he might get the 10% that would vote for Trump.

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
Kanye won't get 10% of the black vote, that's ridiculous. And if he did, considering he's aligned himself with Trump for a while he might get the 10% that would vote for Trump.
The fact that he doesn't even prepare anything, not even an election team not even an address make it a very deplorable and despicable tactics.

No doubt some black vote would shift, no matter how small that is.

You can put "Putin" as candidate and i'll bet he won't get less than 10%

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
The fact that he doesn't even prepare anything, not even an election team not even an address make it a very deplorable and despicable tactics.

No doubt some black vote would shift, no matter how small that is.

You can put "Putin" as candidate and i'll bet he won't get less than 10%
Maybe that's part of Trump's plan. Split the black votes.

GiddyUp

I've heard his wife's ass cheeks clap more times then I've heard a Kanye West song. Except for that one that makes people say the n-word instinctively.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
Maybe that's part of Trump's plan. Split the black votes.
I'd say it definitely is.

With everything going on at the minute, the black voter base will be energised. If Kanye runs then he'll definitely split that energy up.

Trump might not himself have thought of this but GOP strategists will have been floating the idea about as a good way of quashing Biden.

Vernon Philander

Kanye ticket is purely to draw votes away from Biden. Unbelievably transparent, yet it may just work if he gets a handful of % of the votes.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Won't he also draw some religious loonies from Trump with all his trust in God business? Though I guess his skin tone is not compatible with a sizable part of these folks.

nimic

something nice
Scout
I don't see how people think Kanye is going to get even a handful of %. If he does, it will be people who weren't going to vote to begin with. I'll be shocked if he gets 2%. Actually, I'll be shocked if he ends up on the ballot in the first place.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
In the states that matter it is suburban women and 65+ voters that will hand Biden the election, aside from Donald being himself helping.

Kanye is not relevant, or part of some grand strategy.

Status
Not open for further replies.