The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
Serious question.

Does anyone really believe putin is controlling Trump?

He might be in debt or something to the russian but really taking specific orders from putin himself?
Is it such an outlandish idea?

Remember as well that the RNC was hacked but we never heard what came of it or who did it. One would assume many senators and representatives are compromised and as such, have to fall in line lest their secrets be let out to the public.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Does Kanye have an album coming out soon?
Guardian said:
Reuters has more on Kanye West’s surprise announcement on Saturday night that he will be running for president. Though it probably warrants mention that West released the lead single for his forthcoming 10th studio album God’s Country on Tuesday and he’s never been shy about cannonballing into the news cycle by hook or by crook for the sake of an album rollout.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
People calling for the Target Karen to be named and shamed on Twitter really seem to skip over the fact that people like this are mentally ill. Moronic shite like Qanon attracts people with mental disorders and I dont think having a mental disorder is something that makes you deserve that kind of punishment. It's definitely not going to help these people get better.

My sister is bi-polar and across the years has done many outrageous things in public, some quite offensive, most completely ludicrous. I'm very happy no one decided to film her and put it on the internet with her name and details on there. It would be the end of her, literally.

The internet is fecking shite at times. No this does not mean I'm defending Karen.

SteveJ

Scout
White House press pool reports that Donald Trump is back at the mansion after a morning of golf at Trump National Golf Club in Loudoun County, his 124th round since taking office.

SteveJ

Scout
Guardian said:
Daniel Uhlfelder, an attorney who made national headlines for dressing as Death himself in an effort to warn Floridians of the dangers of gathering in too close a proximity, brought his scythe-wielding personal to Jacksonville Beach during the holiday, where a number of colourful exchanges with Donald Trump supporters ensued. One man told the 'grim reaper' that Joe and Hunter Biden went to China and brought the coronavirus back with them.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006

Its great that there's no time lapse between someone being diagnosed and them dying, or those numbers would paint a whole different picture.

SteveJ

Scout
Desperate twit.
But enough about me.

GiddyUp

Is it such an outlandish idea?

Remember as well that the RNC was hacked but we never heard what came of it or who did it. One would assume many senators and representatives are compromised and as such, have to fall in line lest their secrets be let out to the public.
Kevin McCarthy was caught on mic telling Paul Ryan and Steve Scalise that he knows for definite two people getting paid by Putin. Trump and Dana Roerbach. They laughed and Ryan says " None of this leaks right....that's how we know we are family". Pretty much the three top Republicans in the house at the time said it.
When Obama informed McConnell that Russia were manipulating the election he agreed, but said if he went public he would accuse him of tampering with the election.
These cnuts are compromised but no one has the balls to go all the way, hopefully after November but very fecking unlikely.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids

Its great that there's no time lapse between someone being diagnosed and them dying, or those numbers would paint a whole different picture.
‘Record job numbers’...Meanwhile, back in reality, people are sleeping outdoors at government offices just to hopefully get their unemployment claims heard the next day. This was last Sunday.

b82REZ

I've read theories on reddit that Kanye has declared his intention to run so he can split the democratic vote and make sure Biden doesn't win many states. Makes sense to me because surely noone is mad enough to vote for him. Although I thought the same for Trump so maybe I have too much faith in the American public.

sun_tzu

The Art of Bore
I've read theories on reddit that Kanye has declared his intention to run so he can split the democratic vote and make sure Biden doesn't win many states. Makes sense to me because surely noone is mad enough to vote for him. Although I thought the same for Trump so maybe I have too much faith in the American public.
Kanye Declared back in 2015 he was going to run for president in 2020... and hes already left it too late to get on the ballott as an independent in a number of states
Kanye wants attention - basically kanye is being kanye

freeurmind

weak willed
Kanye prob has a new clothing line or mixtape to drop.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
‘Record job numbers’...Meanwhile, back in reality, people are sleeping outdoors at government offices just to hopefully get their unemployment claims heard the next day. This was last Sunday.

Does this happen in any other 1st world country?

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
He's probably used the term ratings more often than the virus over the past half year and that says a lot. Hire a clown, get a circus.

SteveJ

Scout
It's well-known that low ratings are the most significant indicator of widespread societal shame.

SteveJ

Scout
I'm only surprised, and relieved, that he didn't type 'Fake noose'.

oates

No one is a match for his two masters degrees
Scout
Supports
Arsenal
What's he going to do for the rest of the day now his important work is done?

SteveJ

Scout
Might be wrong, as I know virtually nothing of US sport, but is it a coincidence that sports with a history of 'USA! 'USA!'-type atmosphere & ethos are (seemingly) declining in popularity? If that is the case, why hasn't Trump made the connection? Or is that not convenient for his agenda?

mariachi-19

I may be the devil, but i'm not a monster
Might be wrong, as I know virtually nothing of US sport, but is it a coincidence that sports with a history of 'USA! 'USA!'-type atmosphere & ethos are (seemingly) declining in popularity? If that is the case, why hasn't Trump made the connection? Or is that not convenient for his agenda?
Nascar's popularity has fallen due to inherent focus on safety which has removed some of the racing spectacle in the eyes of the traditionalists. Not necesarrily because of the danger element, but because it has created issues with cars passing one another and the racing has become somewhat of a procession rather than a spectacle.

nimic

something nice
Scout
I bet MMA is rising in popularity, and they do that shit there too.

SteveJ

Scout
Thanks for the corrections, folks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.