The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
Just play that on repeat and add something quick about Biden at the end and boom a great ad. Silence truly is golden with this guy. What the feck is wrong with that despicable excuse for a human being.

According to some of my in laws though- "I don't understand how he does it. People are so mean to him (Trump)."

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
didn't realize that was old. It certainly didn't age well. Even before Covid it s a messed up thing to say. Probably only a matter of time before he ll say something similar again this time around.

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
didn't realize that was old. It certainly didn't age well. Even before Covid it s a messed up thing to say. Probably only a matter of time before he ll say something similar again this time around.
He sure as shit hasn’t. It’s like a different person.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
‘You get more cases when you do more testing. Biden and Obama stopped their testing, I’m sure you don’t want to report it, like right in the middle, they just stopped...‘.

In the next tweet he claims he created the Texas oil industry, the one that skyrocketed during Obama’s time in office and crashed during his.

GiddyUp

Did he put on his toupee incorrectly?
Was he passed out in a bed of pillows only for his handlers to wake him up for a presser due in ten minutes?
I remember watching Michael Wolf doing a promo for his book and he said one day Ivanka was telling a few people how he does it. From what I recall it's one long streak of hair, sprayed and molded to cover a bald noggin. I would love to see him blow out birthday candles under a ceiling fan.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Donald Trump Jr’s new anti-Biden book misplaces apostrophe in title

The book is out in August. Trump Jr said on Twitter that he had been working on it “during the last few months of quarantine”, and that he was “blown away by what Biden has gotten away with”.
“Libs,” he added, are “already triggered” by the book.
"Libs are triggered by my book where I rant and complain about stuff"

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
The movie we'll get about Trump creating the oil industry will probably be the scene from There Will Be Blood where Daniel pretends to be a Christian just to get everyone's money, on loop for four hours with unauthorized Bruce Springsteen music playing in the background.

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
I remember watching Michael Wolf doing a promo for his book and he said one day Ivanka was telling a few people how he does it. From what I recall it's one long streak of hair, sprayed and molded to cover a bald noggin. I would love to see him blow out birthday candles under a ceiling fan.
I would too, if he was accidentally sprayed with gallons of the oil from the industry he just created.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
He's like an unintentionally funny version of Jerry Stiller characters.

"I invented covfefe oil!"

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
The movie we'll get about Trump creating the oil industry will probably be the scene from There Will Be Blood where Daniel pretends to be a Christian just to get everyone's money, on loop for four hours with unauthorized Bruce Springsteen music playing in the background.
’I...drink...your...milkshake! I...bet you didn’t know those are made with ice cream. You know, a lot of people don’t know this but it’s not just shaken milk. People go through their whole lives and they’re just shaking milk in cups and nothing happens, and they’re wondering why they can’t just buy milkshakes anymore. That’s China’s fault.‘

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
’I...drink...your...milkshake! I...bet you didn’t know those are made with ice cream. You know, a lot of people don’t know this but it’s not just shaken milk. People go through their whole lives and they’re just shaking milk in cups and nothing happens, and they’re wondering why they can’t just buy milkshakes anymore. That’s China’s fault.‘
:lol:

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
I posted about the film Monster the other day. On reading about the real-life case, I learned that the murderer's execution was rushed through because a Governor (one of the Bush family) had some kind of election coming up & wanted to appear to be 'tough on crime'. Some might say 'Who cares? She was guilty anyway' but imagine being so cynical & so self-interested that you'll actually end somebody's life just because you need votes...

Reactions: Livvie

sun_tzu

The Art of Bore
I posted about the film Monster the other day. On reading about the real-life case, I learned that the murderer's execution was rushed through because a Governor (one of the Bush family) had some kind of election coming up & wanted to appear to be 'tough on crime'. Some might say 'Who cares? She was guilty anyway' but imagine being so cynical & so self-interested that you'll actually end somebody's life just because you need votes...
wonder how many of these 62 will be around for the election
https://deathpenaltyinfo.org/state-...h-penalty/list-of-federal-death-row-prisoners

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
...imagine being so cynical & so self-interested that you'll actually end somebody's life just because you need votes...
They are currently gambling with the lives of tens of thousands just so they can frame a pandemic as part of a grand culture war.

UnrelatedPsuedo

‘You get more cases when you do more testing. Biden and Obama stopped their testing, I’m sure you don’t want to report it, like right in the middle, they just stopped...‘.

In the next tweet he claims he created the Texas oil industry, the one that skyrocketed during Obama’s time in office and crashed during his.

Rupar has been inside for too long. Those tweets are ridiculous.

Abizzz

I'm thoroughly agnostic but sometimes I do hope hell exists. He really exemplifies the bible hugging flag kissing hypocrite that is the core of American conservatism. I used to think he hijacked the republicans but he is their perfect poster boy.

Livvie

Executive Manager being kept sane only by her madn
Scout
Maybe they are using a couple as an example, and the others will be reprieved and released in exchange for a red vote.... Partly tongue in cheek but you never know with the moron in charge

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Great flick, BT on the soundtrack.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ricky_Ray_Rector

sun_tzu

The Art of Bore

hes probably correct that the 1918 flu pandemic started in 1917
the first reported case in the case was jan 1918... and most probably it have been around before then but really in the whole scheme of his bullshit whats a few weeks compared to injecting bleach etc

UnrelatedPsuedo

What do you mean?
Well he wasn’t talking about Obama and Biden in reference to Covid.

He also wasn’t suggesting he created the oil industry.

I hate the Orange chubby Parkinson’s-addled wig wearer.... but Journos need to get some air. Those tweets of critique are child like.

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
Who cares, they send millions to die (Iraqis) for votes, what's a guilty person

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord

I hate the Orange chubby Parkinson’s-addled wig wearer.... but Journos need to get some air. Those tweets of critique are child like.
Agreed. These people trying to engage him on that level are fighting a futile fight anyway. Taking him out of context to make him look bad is even worse. The guy looks dumb enough as it is, why give the fans ammo to call you dishonest.

nimic

something nice
Scout

You may have a small point on the first one, but Trump still brought up Obama and Biden "stopping testing" in response to a question about Covid19, which is absurd. It was either a complete non sequitur or, as the tweet says, an attempt at blaming Covid19 challenges on Obama and Biden. Either way it's bullshit. The second one, he literally does say "I created it". It's absolutely fair of journalists to criticize Trump for these things.

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
You may have a small point on the first one, but Trump still brought up Obama and Biden "stopping testing" in response to a question about Covid19, which is absurd. It was either a complete non sequitur or, as the tweet says, an attempt at blaming Covid19 challenges on Obama and Biden. Either way it's bullshit. The second one, he literally does say "I created it". It's absolutely fair of journalists to criticize Trump for these things.
That's what I heard too.
I didn't listen to the part about Obama and Biden, mostly cos he uses whataboutery a lot so I've no interest in that.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids

His characterization of the clips was weak, which is why I added my own paraphrasing, but I don’t know how you could defend what Donny actually said.

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
trumps travels
This is somewhat interesting. Trump has had lots of visits to TX (and FL of course). None to Ark-Kansas, I-Da Ho?, Oregano and Washington.
No matter what he says, the visits will tell you where the battlegrounds are.

UnrelatedPsuedo

His characterization of the clips was weak, which is why I added my own paraphrasing, but I don’t know how you could defend what Donny actually said.
Im not defending what he said. He’s a moron. But he wasn’t saying what the tweets suggested. They were lazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.