The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

GiddyUp

I assumed he was saying that ironically, but perhaps not.
Hard to tell with the amount of devil's advocates knocking around these days.
He's too busy worrying about the important stuff...

He literally just spends 3 days stealing the people's money most weekends. Any adult that believes this or defends it is a fecking shithead.

Drawfull

Hard to tell with the amount of devil's advocates knocking around these days.

He literally just spends 3 days stealing the people's money most weekends. Any adult that believes this or defends it is a fecking shithead.
I can't believe I am going to do this, but trumpgolfcount.com isn't that damning, really, compared to BO. And it's not being pro Trump.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
They were the leaders by default because no one else was willing to do the dirty work of going into the poorer countries and helping them solve their problems!
Wait a second. You’re think we went into those countries with nothing but altruistic intentions?

mu4c_20le

Wait a second. You’re think we went into those countries with nothing but altruistic intentions?
Not entirely, no. I'm sure there are political benefits of removing tyrants and dictators and replacing them with pro west counterparts, amongst other things.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
Not entirely, no. I'm sure there are political benefits of removing tyrants and dictators and replacing them with pro west counterparts, amongst other things.
Mate, the US toppled governments just to make more money on bananas.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Is it possible that trump will walk away? He could do a deal to walk away quietly & not face a a humiliating defeat at the polls too

mav_9me

Is it possible that trump will walk away? He could do a deal to walk away quietly & not face a a humiliating defeat at the polls too
Yes I think it's a possibility albeit a bit remote.

I think that cuz I had seen 2 articles on fox news in the last couple of weeks about how republican insiders are worried about his poll numbers and how donors are worried. Surprised by those. Maybe they are trying to scare their base to ensure turnout but I don't know

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff

I think that cuz I had seen 2 articles on fox news in the last couple of weeks about how republican insiders are worried about his poll numbers and how donors are worried. Surprised by those. Maybe they are trying to scare their base to ensure turnout but I don't know
What would happen in such a case?

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
He's so obsessed with numbers. Fairly certain there is no category recorded for best border numbers.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/07/12/trump-border-wall-make-me-look-bad-357706
Trump on private border wall segment: ‘It was only done to make me look bad’
A report indicated a section of the wall is already displaying structural troubles.

-- Trump subsequently tweeted: “We have now built 240 Miles of new Border Wall on our Southern Border. We will have over 450 Miles built by the end of the year. Have established some of the best Border Numbers ever.“ --

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
He's so obsessed with numbers. Fairly certain there is no category recorded for best border numbers.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/07/12/trump-border-wall-make-me-look-bad-357706
Trump on private border wall segment: ‘It was only done to make me look bad’
A report indicated a section of the wall is already displaying structural troubles.

-- Trump subsequently tweeted: “We have now built 240 Miles of new Border Wall on our Southern Border. We will have over 450 Miles built by the end of the year. Have established some of the best Border Numbers ever.“ --
Last I checked there were 19 miles of ‘wall’ built that wasn’t just replacing old sections, with only 3 of that being primary structure and the rest just secondary barriers. That was a few weeks back, so maybe it’s gone up a couple miles by now.

oates

No one is a match for his two masters degrees
Scout
Supports
Arsenal
Last I checked there were 19 miles of ‘wall’ built that wasn’t just replacing old sections, with only 3 of that being primary structure and the rest just secondary barriers. That was a few weeks back, so maybe it’s gone up a couple miles by now.
Is he including wall that was already there?

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Is he including wall that was already there?
Naturally...there were already barriers in place all along the border, which is one reason why hiring coyotes is so expensive and why people take the dangerous routes through desert terrain (and often die without record in the process).

This grand feat is mostly a mirage, which should come as no surprise.

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
He's too busy worrying about the important stuff...

So he’s doing nothing, again. In the twitter replies, the photos of a shirtless Obama vs Trumps “physique” are priceless.

I still can’t fathom how anyone can defend Trump. They’re beyond help.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Is this one of the most bizarre stories coming from the White House? Surely Trump can't be going after Fauci during the midst of a pandemic that is actually getting worse in the US? Apparently they haven't spoken for weeks. Now his admin is turning against Fauci because he is constantly having to correct the bullshit coming out of Trump's mouth every day.

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
I can't believe I am going to do this, but trumpgolfcount.com isn't that damning, really, compared to BO. And it's not being pro Trump.
Are you comparing apples to apples; ie Obama’s golf count after 3.5 years to Trumps? Or are you looking at his 8 year count?

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Is this one of the most bizarre stories coming from the White House? Surely Trump can't be going after Fauci during the midst of a pandemic that is actually getting worse in the US? Apparently they haven't spoken for weeks. Now his admin is turning against Fauci because he is constantly having to correct the bullshit coming out of Trump's mouth every day.

Sounds about right for Trump to do something like this.

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast

Fauci’s popular across party lines and Trump hates that plus he’s looking to scapegoat him cos he won’t (yet) pin the shitshow they’ve created on Pence, the actual head of the COVID response team.

mariachi-19

I may be the devil, but i'm not a monster

If you were a doner, why would you waste your money flogging a dead horse?

I dont think his rallies are being cancelled because of Corona, they're being cancelled because he cant get funding.

NotworkSte

Trump 275
Obama 98 over same time period.

Over 8 years, Obama 333.

In what way is Trump not damning compared to Obama?

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids

That’s been going on for a while, behind the scenes and in public. It ramped up out in the open when sports outlets had honest interviews with Fauci and he spoke of the difficulty of playing a normal sports season this fall. Donny replied via twitter that Fauci ‘has nothing to do‘ with our precious NFL.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Sounds about right for Trump to do something like this.
Fauci’s popular across party lines and Trump hates that plus he’s looking to scapegoat him cos he won’t (yet) pin the shitshow they’ve created on Pence, the actual head of the COVID response team.
That’s been going on for a while, behind the scenes and in public. It ramped up out in the open when sports outlets had honest interviews with Fauci and he spoke of the difficulty of playing a normal sports season this fall. Donny replied via twitter that Fauci ‘has nothing to do‘ with our precious NFL.
Yeah, but surely this is a battle that not even Trump could expect to win. I could kind of understand it if the numbers were going down but cases are spiking everywhere and Fauci is trying to warn everybody and constantly having to fact-check this dumbass president. The CDC are completely spineless and have failed the American people miserably all because of pandering to the dictator's ego.

Don't the US people actually care about the pandemic? I don't get it? The headline although possibly a bit sensationalist is just fecked up. "...for disagreeing with the President in favour of science" is just wrong on so many levels.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Trump 275
Obama 98 over same time period.

Over 8 years, Obama 333.

In what way is Trump not damning compared to Obama?
Not to mention the added issue of Trump golf trips funnelling taxpayer money to his own businesses in enormous sums.

oates

No one is a match for his two masters degrees
Scout
Supports
Arsenal
Not to mention the added issue of Trump golf trips funnelling taxpayer money to his own businesses in enormous sums.
Plus the hundreds of thousand dollars worth of free travel to and from golf courses in a helicopter or Air Force One X 275 to date.

mav_9me

Yeah, but surely this is a battle that not even Trump could expect to win. I could kind of understand it if the numbers were going down but cases are spiking everywhere and Fauci is trying to warn everybody and constantly having to fact-check this dumbass president. The CDC are completely spineless and have failed the American people miserably all because of pandering to the dictator's ego.

Don't the US people actually care about the pandemic? I don't get it? The headline although possibly a bit sensationalist is just fecked up. "...for disagreeing with the President in favour of science" is just wrong on so many levels.
It's a liberal conspiracy. How much of that is just fringe idiots and how much is sizeable population, I don't know. I see so many people without masks I don't know what to say or think and I'm in north east.

Personally think humanity is fecked.

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
The US is so divided now along party lines.
I won’t say irreparably because I don’t think that’s true but it’ll take someone really feckin good to unite the people.

I had written about Covid case counts in our area on a local website. Someone questioned the numbers saying they’re probably not real so I replied that the info came from the LA Times.
The answer I got back said that “even more of an issue, LA Times is no bueno”. And she’s typical of the vocal group just in my ‘hood that don’t believe in mask wearing, don’t think we should lockdown, that only the at risk should stay home.
We are fcuked!

I want out of this place (not like Amy Schumer, really out) but have to wait 5 years or so. Min 4, max 6.

Last edited:

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Jesus, where have you come by your understanding of my country’s foreign policy ‘objectives?’

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
The golf number is abit odd.

It would meant that even Obama golfed once every 8 days?

8 years 333. Thats like 44 each year. Almost once a week.

Even i dont go to church that much in a year

Ps : 285 counts of golfing. 1m each for his whole entourage which trump would charge extra.

285m

Not bad.

Drawfull

Wait a second. You forgot the white text
I didn't though. In the 181 weeks since inauguration, it's 125 rounds for Trump to 102 for Obama. There's a lot - infinite ammunition - to get at Trump with, but if you've got to include unconfirmed reports of rounds of golf in Trump's stats to make it look bad (with unconfirmed rounds it's 262 for Trump), then I'd be picking a different stick to beat him with.

Status
Not open for further replies.