The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Smalling

4 years ago, Trump declared his mandate: "make America great again!".

4 years of Trump presidency: "our 2 biggest States have gone to Hell!"

Not really a great look, is it?
Uhm, California and New York are under Democratic rule - that's obviously why they have gone to hell. That's why you should vote Trump this time around, because then he will be able to change things for the better in these states.

Duh.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
I'm going to be honest, I am intimidated and condescended by your continuous aggressive passive-aggressive use of formatting.
I am frightened and angered by your use of so many multi-syllable words in one sentence.

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
Uhm, California and New York are under Democratic rule - that's obviously why they have gone to hell. That's why you should vote Trump this time around, because then he will be able to change things for the better in these states.

Duh.
Why he didn't do it during this for years. And I refer to the last sentence of @Rado_N

Drifter

American

Does he think he is endearing people towards him, by saying "your welcome" and "your favorite President?"

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United

Does he think he is endearing people towards him, by saying "your welcome" and "your favorite President?"
The more maddening thing is that the tweet above is quite literally their healthcare plan. There are no details, just words. He is so lazy he can't even be bothered to articulate a lie filled plan to trick people with.

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans

I think his steroids and surviving Co-vid has driven him even more insane.

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout

Vivek, a cousin, told indianexpress.com that Krishna woke up in the morning as usual, had a bath and a cup of tea, and then collapsed on the ground. “He had slipped into depression after hearing about Trump contracting coronavirus. He was not eating properly. When we rushed him to the hospital, the doctors declared him dead. The cause of death is a cardiac arrest,” he said
https://indianexpress.com/article/c...rus-fan-telangana-bussa-krishna-dead-6721045/

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
Bullshit, Gleeson wasn't in that one.
Only joking - it was a film from an Irish Director about a shite football team and Gleeson came along and became their manager.
Me and a few team mates were extras in the games. they actually played real games and it was us against the actors. It was good fun around the set for a few days. Gleesons son was there but he wasnt famous really then, and there was a few other Irish actors that would be familiar to Irish TV viewers. It was good craic

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
His fecking centaur gait absolutely boils my blood.

The Firestarter

I still haven’t watched it, is it worth a watch? The trailer looks a bit dark and dramatic and OTT?
Then its good that I didn't watch that trailer. The movie (2 parts ) is nothing like that. Very well acted all around . You won't regret it.

EDIT: Nothing can be more OTT than the actual reality right now.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
I’m so looking forward to election night with my bottle of whisky and snacks however the following days and weeks are going to be riddled with anxiety as Trump rejects the results and mobilises his white supremacist militias to carry out terrorism on his behalf.

My major fear is that another Timothy McVeigh arises, targeting the offices of a major media corporation or a government building. The fact they have removed so many of these groups from the FBI‘s watchlists or defunded the teams who track them is what makes it all the more concerning.

MTF

I’m so looking forward to election night with my bottle of whisky and snacks however the following days and weeks are going to be riddled with anxiety as Trump rejects the results and mobilises his white supremacist militias to carry out terrorism on his behalf.

My major fear is that another Timothy McVeigh arises, targeting the offices of a major media corporation or a government building. The fact they have removed so many of these groups from the FBI‘s watchlists or defunded the teams who track them is what makes it all the more concerning.
I'm also looking forward to it, but minus the drinking. My job is actually busier than average the day after the election. I think one thing we might have if a lot of mail-ins are still to be counted, is maybe one or more networks calling the race, and others holding off. Which would set up a prolonged watch and tension over the following days. But if all networks call it for Biden, then I imagine Trump won't really concede but won't get much traction in most of the population with whatever claims he comes up with. Although I doubt we'll get a concession speech from Trump in any scenario at all, even a landslide.

On the flipside, if it breaks for Trump again then I think we'll get the usual midnight or next morning concession speech from Biden.

GiddyUp

Only joking - it was a film from an Irish Director about a shite football team and Gleeson came along and became their manager.
Me and a few team mates were extras in the games. they actually played real games and it was us against the actors. It was good fun around the set for a few days. Gleesons son was there but he wasnt famous really then, and there was a few other Irish actors that would be familiar to Irish TV viewers. It was good craic
One of the biggest regrets of my life not becoming an extra in Ireland. I remember it all kicking off with Braveheart.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
I'm also looking forward to it, but minus the drinking. My job is actually busier than average the day after the election. I think one thing we might have if a lot of mail-ins are still to be counted, is maybe one or more networks calling the race, and others holding off. Which would set up a prolonged watch and tension over the following days. But if all networks call it for Biden, then I imagine Trump won't really concede but won't get much traction in most of the population with whatever claims he comes up with. Although I doubt we'll get a concession speech from Trump in any scenario at all, even a landslide.

On the flipside, if it breaks for Trump again then I think we'll get the usual midnight or next morning concession speech from Biden.
Biden won’t be conceding until every absentee vote is counted and the deadline passes. There’s a good chance Trump will win on the night apparently although that’s starting to look unlikely too.

MTF

Biden won’t be conceding until every absentee vote is counted and the deadline passes. There’s a good chance Trump will win on the night apparently although that’s starting to look unlikely too.
I think if the election were looking closer, then yes... most key states look sort of comfortable for Biden right now. But yeah, we'll see. We're all traumatized by last time. Feels like the run-up to the biggest of cup finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.