The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
I'm not a Trump fan, but he deserves credit for ending the 80 years war between us and Spain. It's not a coincidence our countries founder is called William of Orange you know.

FireballXL5

He also ended the Nambia/Covfefe conflict which had raged in space for a trillion years.

Four more days, four more days.....

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Come on guys....his greatest achievement was clearly brokering peace and ending Apartheid here by us in SA - so he really has done more for black people than y’all hat he’s given credit for!

GiddyUp

I'm not a Trump fan, but he deserves credit for ending the 80 years war between us and Spain. It's not a coincidence our countries founder is called William of Orange you know.
He also brokered peace between Catholics and Protestants. All before the end of business on Friday, it was a beautiful Friday, a good Friday.

Mike Smalling

Not sure if posted before but... W T F... How can anyone who was there not go "that's it - he is indeed a lunatic"?

I would bet my left testicle that Linkin Park does not approve of the use of their music for Trump’s propaganda.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Stanford just released a study estimating that 18 Trump rallies caused c. 30k Covid cases and 700 deaths.

Good stuff Donnie. Way to fight for your people.

Jericholyte2

So the daily US Covid cases has exceeded 100k - 100,233 to be exact.

Is this the same, “practically zero” that Donny Jr. was referring to? Probably in the same way that Boris referred to £250k a year as ‘chicken feed’.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
So the daily US Covid cases has exceeded 100k - 100,233 to be exact.

Is this the same, “practically zero” that Donny Jr. was referring to? Probably in the same way that Boris referred to £250k a year as ‘chicken feed’.
Nah, the death toll was to what he was referring. I mean, we only have had around 1K / day recently. That’s ‘chicken feed.’

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Not sure if posted before but... W T F... How can anyone who was there not go "that's it - he is indeed a lunatic"?

Didn't Linkin Park already forbid the Trump campaign to use their songs? They must be desparate if they do it anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.