The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Port Vale Devil

Supports
Port Vale
As someone else mentioned we could have a Trump family legal issues thread if @Raoul would like to get it started post presidency.

sun_tzu

The Art of Bore
As someone else mentioned we could have a Trump family legal issues thread if @Raoul would like to get it started post presidency.
presumably its going to end up with regular name changes as per the corbyn thread (and similarly result in an old mans being a racist) ... Im still hoping he starts a social media platform called trumper so we can all laugh at his trumps

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Man, I sure am looking forward to reading the reports of that last debacle. The mood is probably going to be as jolly as the Bayern Munich dressing room after the '99 CL final.
No need to go there, hmkay :(

Dr. StrangeHate

Why can't Trump just create a website of his own and just start spewing his diarrhoea there? Any nerd can set it up fairly quickly. His base will surely follow him there.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Why can't Trump just create a website of his own and just start spewing his diarrhoea there? Any nerd can set it up fairly quickly. His base will surely follow him there.
Oh, no doubt. With every page filled with links to their store page where you can buy cheap hats for $30 to fund the upcoming revolution that is totally going to happen, honest.

Simbo

There's plenty echo chambers he can do this on but it doesn't meet his main objective. The power of misinformation comes from being able to spread it to new audiences. Spouting bullshit on Twitter/Facebook and having it commentated on 24/7 by main stream media has been incredibly effective.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
"I have determined..."?
In other news: "Mike Pompeo determines that the Earth is spherical, gravity exists and evolution may be an actual process. Leading scientists baffled by the revelations."
First thing I noticed as well. :lol:

Fits the pattern though. I can't remember a specific case now, but it's been common for Pompeo to make clear that he drew his own conclusions from something - usually wrong. He would have objectively determined that all's fine in XInjiang if he had liked China.

Status
Not open for further replies.