The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Why can't Trump just create a website of his own and just start spewing his diarrhoea there? Any nerd can set it up fairly quickly. His base will surely follow him there.
He doesn’t want to shout at the choir in an empty room. He also craves the attention of the people he detests, who wouldn’t be arsed to listen in.

Dr. StrangeHate

There's plenty echo chambers he can do this on but it doesn't meet his main objective. The power of misinformation comes from being able to spread it to new audiences. Spouting bullshit on Twitter/Facebook and having it commentated on 24/7 by main stream media has been incredibly effective.
He doesn’t want to shout at the choir in an empty room. He also craves the attention of the people he detests, who wouldn’t be arsed to listen in.
I have already started watching the news less and coming to this thread less. Surely the MSM would have noticed. Even if he starts with his own website or uses another echo chamber it will start getting picked up by the MSM.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
Good riddance you useless shitbag. Hope there's a jail cell in your near future.

If you were such a great President, how come you're a one-termer?

Last edited:

The Firestarter

Not sure if it's possible to top that rant ever. That makes the legendary Malcolm Tucker come across as one of those very small dogs which hasn't learnt to properly bark.
Nah, nothing can top the "Wouldnt piss on you if you were allergic to piss!" Tucker moment.

Odin

The first minute is actually quite normal (apart from him saying he achieved stuff). I cant bring myself to suffer his voice for the rest of it. Can anyone post a recap?
"No president has ever tweeted more than me. While golfing I contemplated a lot of stuff, such as what burger to eat next. I see a better future for myself, now that I've tricked millions of worse off people into give me some of their hard earned savings. I stand before you rewriting history and hope to evade prosecution of my mischievous presidency. Bless me!"

Abizzz

Hate him so much I couldn't watch past 3 minutes of that.

Let's hope the US never elects such a fecking waste of time ever again.

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
Pausing my brain a bit, I can't believe he had been a POTUS

DavidDeSchmikes

Still surreal that Donald Trump, a businessman and reality TV star became President. Still remember watching the election results in 2016
2016 was five years ago. Time flies

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
Goodbye and good riddance to the worst President - by a big, big margin - in modern history.

He will now toddle off, doubtless to continue his rantings from afar, but no-one apart from his MAGA hardcore will be listening. He's out of power, out of time and consigned to the dustbin of history.

I'm sure he'll continue with his delusions, including the fantasy of winning back the Presidency in 2024. But there will be no return - not for him and not for any member of his family. They are all goods damaged beyond repair.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
feck him & his family. Hope the criminal investigations & charges follow soon.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
"No president has ever tweeted more than me. While golfing I contemplated a lot of stuff, such as what berder to eat next. I see a better future for myself, now that I've tricked millions of worse off people into give me some of their hard earned savings. I stand before you rewriting history and hope to evade prosecution of my mischievous presidency. Bless me!"
Fixed.

Anustart89

I'll be honest, I've been missing the tweets over the past weeks. Seeing him melt down in public would've been fun.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Wearing a very democrat-blue tie in that speech. And sounding normal. What gives?

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
I just want to post something so when the civil war starts we can look back at these last few pages and laugh about how simple life used to be.

Cardboard elk

Supports
Rosenborg
feck him & his family. Hope the criminal investigations & charges follow soon.
Captain orange and the rest of his extremely cringeworthy family will propably get away with it all. But feck him. Next life he will be reborn as a flea living off an ass hair or something.

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
Goodbye and good riddance to the worst President - by a big, big margin - in modern history.

He will now toddle off, doubtless to continue his rantings from afar, but no-one apart from his MAGA hardcore will be listening. He's out of power, out of time and consigned to the dustbin of history.

I'm sure he'll continue with his delusions, including the fantasy of winning back the Presidency in 2024. But there will be no return - not for him and not for any member of his family. They are all goods damaged beyond repair.
I hope that’s true, but then again over 70,000,000 Americans voted for the prick only 2 and a half months ago.

Drifter

American

Joe Exotic, who was sentenced to 22 years in prison after a jury convicted him on two counts of murder-for-hire, eight counts of violating the Lacey Act for falsifying wildlife records, and nine counts of violating the Endangered Species Act
This is something this incoming Administration needs to look at.

Fergies Gum

I hope that’s true, but then again over 70,000,000 Americans voted for the prick only 2 and a half months ago.
The scary thing is that he would have been re-elected if he just listened to the experts on how to deal with the pandemic.

Status
Not open for further replies.