The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
I just heard that apparently the law that they passed after Nixon that prevents a president firing an independent prosecutor expired after Bill Clinton's term and was never renewed..

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I just hope Comey doesn't take any small plane journeys or long drives in the country before his testimony on Thursday.
We can confirm that Comey has committed suicide. The coroner has concluded that he must have really wanted to kill himself as he hung himself from a tree with his hands tied behind his back and shot himself three times in the back of the head. He also put the ladder back in the garage removing any chance of himself backing out last second. President Trump would like to thank Mr Comey for attending his record breaking inauguration and for confirming to the world that Russia is fake news. MAGA!

To decide how much you will donate to the Trump 2020 campaign click next.

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
We can confirm that Comey has committed suicide. The coroner has concluded that he must have really wanted to kill himself as he hung himself from a tree with his hands tied behind his back and shot himself three times in the back of the head. He also put the ladder back in the garage removing any chance of himself backing out last second. President Trump would like to thank Mr Comey for attending his record breaking inauguration and for confirming to the world that Russia is fake news. MAGA!

To decide how much you will donate to the Trump 2020 campaign click next.
I want to laugh, but I don't want it to be seen as in bad taste when it actually happens.. :(

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
At the same time, can't imagine the king of the gnomes authorising this if he didn't think they'd ride it out.

Ivor Ballokov

Dude it's unreal. It's like I'm a spy in a foreign land
In my 14 years as a voter I've yet to vote for a winning ticket so I can understand being in a minority, but the complete separation from reality of Trump's supporters just astounds me, I can't even figure out where you'd even find a footing to start a civil debate with them. That being said, the next time someone tells me Brexit is a good idea I'm going to pretend I'm James Bond.

Carolina Red

Staff
Part of me is like... "I'm gonna have to teach about this years from now"

But part of me is like... "no you won't. We're not gonna make it that long"

Carolina Red

Staff
In my 14 years as a voter I've yet to vote for a winning ticket so I can understand being in a minority, but the complete separation from reality of Trump's supporters just astounds me, I can't even figure out where you'd even find a footing to start a civil debate with them. That being said, the next time someone tells me Brexit is a good idea I'm going to pretend I'm James Bond.
You be Bond, I'll be Bourne. We'll get this shit straightened out.

Ubik

You went Kerry, McCain, Romney, Clinton?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
What does it say ?
It was Seth Abramson saying that a GOP congressmen is preparing a bill to setup an independent investigation and that the move has massively shot themselves in the foot.

Looks like more Republicans are coming out backing it too now.

It was a play that has almost certainly come out of desperation. It really could be the move that brings him down, it seems that a lot of GOP officials are finding it impossible to back this move and are distancing themselves from him now.

Carolina Red

Staff
Sen. Blumenthal just said straight up, Donald Trump is under investigation and he's fired the man leading that investigation.

Edit: and that he's introducing legislation tomorrow to appoint a special prosecutor

Ubik

Part of me is like... "I'm gonna have to teach about this years from now"

But part of me is like... "no you won't. We're not gonna make it that long"
Just say to them "okay so, remember all that stuff we did on Watergate? Basically that again."

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Won't be long before people are found dead with "suspected heart attack".

ManUtd1999

You know what, I'm angry tonight. Not necessarily at Trump or the Republicans, but at the Democrats/liberals/progressives/you name it. They didn't go to vote in 2010 and lost the House. They didn't go to vote in 2014 and lost the Senate, and they didn't go to vote in 2016 (e.g. Wisconsin and Michigan) and lost the White House. They should have realized that electing Trump would lead to this disorder. Yet, they stayed home (because "Hillary can't be trusted"), and now they screaming and mocking Trump in their ridiculous late night shows.

Obama was telling them time after time: "don't boo, VOTE". They didn't listen and now they have got this sh*t.

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
You know what, I'm angry tonight. Not necessarily at Trump or the Republicans, but at the Democrats/liberals/progressives/you name it. They didn't go to vote in 2010 and lost the House. They didn't go to vote in 2014 and lost the Senate, and they didn't go to vote in 2016 (e.g. Wisconsin and Michigan) and lost the White House. They should have realized that electing Trump would lead to this disorder. Yet, they stayed home (because "Hillary can't be trusted"), and now they screaming and mocking Trump in their ridiculous late night shows.

Obama was telling them time after time: "don't boo, VOTE". They didn't listen and now they have got this sh*t.
If the party had listened a little more to the working class voters instead of pushing constantly to the right of center, they'd never have ended up in this mess in the first place. Plenty of blame to go around.

Status
Not open for further replies.