The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
Had the same thought last night re the knives so I don't understand what point Trump is making. If this happens in the US there'd be many more fatalities.
He has no point because like everything else his tiny mind cannot comprehend any other idea or thought. He's trying to score political points and jab at numerous people and all on the back of a tragedy and the loss of life in the USA's supposed strongest and closest ally. He's a disgrace and despicable man and he really is unfit to be President. If our spineless disgusting PM had anything about her she would denounce Trump and his disgusting comments, she would also stand up for her mayor of London and tell Trump he's not welcome in London after making such disgusting and thoughtless comments.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
He's got a hankerin' for some Trump Guns™ export business.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
That's what I found very disappointing too. I had some understanding for McMaster's statement after the Israel intelligence leak to Lavrov and the Russian ambassador, because he denied something that Twitler wasn't accused of. That was borderline okay for me. But this Kushner stuff is too much. Sadly, as we can see by Twitler's latest travel ban actions and tweet, his influence on him regarding not alienating muslims seems to not work too successfully. That's certainly Twitler's fault, not McMaster's, but then the question is why stay on this shit administration.
Some people will do anything for power and prestige. Most general officers have fecked and stepped over many persons on their way up the ladder.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Would May show some spine and tell Trump to stay his ass in DC?
I bet he thinks he'll secure the election for May if he shows up (and would then take the credit for it, natch).

Fergies Gum

Would May show some spine and tell Trump to stay his ass in DC?
I suspect she would this time.

The security resources are stretched enough as it is right now without having to deal with a presidential visit.

The fact that we had to call in the army for a few days after the Manchester attack to free up police resources shows how thinly stretched we are.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
I suspect she would this time.

The security resources are stretched enough as it is right now without having to deal with a presidential visit.

The fact that we had to call in the army for a few days after the Manchester attack to free up police resources shows how thinly stretched we are.
I don't.

She'd personally roll out the carpet herself and worship his feet. Spineless witch.

Arruda

Love is in the air, everywhere I look around
Supports
Porto
He would surely be banned first day in the newbies.

Obama would possibly be poster of the year.

W would be promoted out of pity after 10 thousand posts down there.

Zlaatan

Parody Account
A bit OT but I just have to share this. I'm a member of a car forum which has mostly American members, and in the political section a Trumptard has created a thread called "They Are Scared". I couldn't believe it when I first saw it. :lol: He didn't have the dots between the words though which I found a bit dissappoiting.

The mindset of the post is very RAWK-ish as well.. we are strong, they can't handle Trump, delusional thoughts about the Dems in panic etc.. :D

langster

Scout
Go on Jezz! Corbyn said "Trump has neither the grace nor the sense to grasp the importance of keeping communities united"

I so, so, so hope he gets elected. I know he has no chance really, but I would absolutely love it for Jezza to be PM. It would be hilarious to see him constantly slapping Trump down all the time. Trump would probably respond by nuking us, but still, it would fun while it lasted. :lol:

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Go on Jezz! Corbyn said "Trump has neither the grace nor the sense to grasp the importance of keeping communities united"

I so, so, so hope he gets elected. I know he has no chance really, but I would absolutely love it for Jezza to be PM. It would be hilarious to see him constantly slapping Trump down all the time. Trump would probably respond by nuking us, but still, it would fun while it lasted. :lol:
Corbyn is our best hope of negotiating anything that might represent a reasonable Brexit deal for this reason alone.

Do you trust the person insulting and isolating herself from those she will be negotiating with? The one who can at best regurgitate the same few sentences to very basic questions that often have no connection to the answer she provides? The one cosying up to the biggest threat to the world right now in the hope of a trade deal. To be clear that is a trade deal with a man who is burning bridges with countries left right and centre whom he perceives to have beneficial trade deals with the US.

Or do you trust a man who will sit and listen, who will open dialog with the likes of Merkel and Macron and will earn their respect by standing with them on pressing issues with no worries over how that might be perceived. He will disconnect the Brexit task from other equally important and pressing issues.

In simple terms I think he will have the ability to lead our country with respect and dignity and expect that to be rewarded in kind.

langster

Scout
@Pexbo that's the way you and I see it but sadly I fear not enough others do.

I actually want Trump to come on a visit to the UK, simply because I want the UK to tell him how it is. We had protests after he was elected and we all know how he has been since then, but now he has insulted the London Mayor and many feeling it was because of his race. On top of all that he has insulted our country and disrespected the injured and dead victims of a terror attack. I am hoping that for once the UK wont let me down and that protestors would turn out en masse and not let him travel anywhere without facing huge crowds protesting against him everywhere he went.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
@Pexbo that's the way you and I see it but sadly I fear not enough others do.

I actually want Trump to come on a visit to the UK, simply because I want the UK to tell him how it is. We had protests after he was elected and we all know how he has been since then, but now he has insulted the London Mayor and many feeling it was because of his race. On top of all that he has insulted our country and disrespected the injured and dead victims of a terror attack. I am hoping that for once the UK wont let me down and that protestors would turn out en masse and not let him travel anywhere without facing huge crowds protesting against him everywhere he went.
The trouble is that he will post picture of the huge crowds turning out to protest him and tweet something like "THANK YOU LONDON, AMAZING TURN OUT!"

If it ever does happen, people need to have an easily recognisable symbol that they are attending to protest him. Bright orange T-Shirts or something and get the reason trending so there is no hiding.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
As much orange as possible would be amazing.

A sea full of ginger haired, orange faced, orange clad Brits hurling abuse at him would be quite hard to spin or ignore.

We've already got the orange face pretty much nailed anyway.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
:lol: He's a wum. I'm convinced hes actually trying to throw this case.

ChaddyP

:lol: He's a wum. I'm convinced hes actually trying to throw this case.
:lol:

he's in meltdown mode. Showing he cannot be tamed by lawyers and Pc. Shocked he didn't just say feck it, it's a Muslim ban, and finish off with a middle finger emoji

ChaddyP

What an interview on CNN just now. Feck me. Chris Cuomo needs a bottle of water after that.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
What an interview on CNN just now. Feck me. Chris Cuomo needs a bottle of water after that.
Stop with the clickbait with nowhere to actually click you tart, what happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.