The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaddyP

Stop with the clickbait with nowhere to actually click you tart, what happened?
sorry was looking for a video to post

Cuomo and Gorka had a 20 min spat on CNN about the travel ban and the presidents tweets. one of the main takes from it was Gorka said that we should basically ignore anything the president tweets as it's just social media and not policy.

ManUtd1999

sorry was looking for a video to post

Cuomo and Stephen Gordon had a 20 min spat on CNN about the travel ban and the presidents tweets. one of the main takes from it was Stephen said that we should basically ignore anything the president tweets as it's just social media and not policy.

Fergies Gum

Cuomo should have halted the interview the moment he said "CNN is one of the great purveyors of fake news".

Why give these guys the platform when they're going to come on and mouth off that your network is fake news.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
"if anyone out there has a problem with [the EO] they need to look in the mirror and ask themselves whether they are the purveyors of fake news"

So if you don't agree with us you're fake, brilliant.

ChaddyP

Cuomo should have halted the interview the moment he said "CNN is one of the great purveyors of fake news".

Why give these guys the platform when they're going to come on and mouth off that your network is fake news.
any other person fine, but that slime Gorka is so fecking pompous, elitist, condescending and a fecking prick. Reminds me of a worse version of Peirs Morgan. He needed to be slammed and I think Chris did a good job

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Easy for you to talk, Mr P - what have you done to stop your feathered comrades nicking my chips as I promenade 'round the town centre? Bugger all, that's what.
#PijOutandotherpointlesshashtags

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Easy for you to talk, Mr P - what have you done to stop your feathered comrades nicking my chips as I promenade 'round the town centre? Bugger all, that's what.
#PijOutandotherpointlesshashtags
Communism is all about sharing, you Trot. bleurgh

SteveJ

Scout
That's not quite the proactive resoonse I was hoping for, Pigeon Fagin.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!

I so hope he comes to London at some point. We'll give him a special welcome.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
That's a shocking tweet, and that's saying something coming from him. It's like he's a WUM on Redcafe.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
There's was just a mass shooting in his country and this is all he can tweet about.
America needs to tell him to feck off asap.

SteveJ

Scout
He's having to be physically restrained from typing that Khan is 'the enemy within'.

Adisa

His non-existent nominations.
How can someone get away with such lies in the 21st century?
Fecking cnut.

Fergies Gum

I so hope he comes to London at some point. We'll give him a special welcome.
I dont mean to be rude, but is the guy mentally unwell?

Khan never backtracked on anything. Khan said there was no reason to be alarmed over the increased police presence. That's a fact and what the press reported.

WackyWengerWorld

Supports
Arsenal
Its a pejorative used by right of center people to describe and discredit normal journalists who actually do normal journalism.
Thanks just googled it. It will be interesting to see if GOP continue to attack non-Breibart media post-Trump.

Adisa

Can't wait till he comes to London.
Taking the day off.
Will be the first protest I've attended in my life.
This guy is scum.

ChaddyP

I dont mean to be rude, but is the guy mentally unwell?

Khan never backtracked on anything. Khan said there was no reason to be alarmed over the increased police presence. That's a fact and what the press reported.
I think he knows exactly what he's doing. He's just being a dick and spreading propaganda.

ChaddyP

I actually think Jeffery Lord is a bigger wum than Trump. How he is able to defend what trump tweeted with a straight face is nothing short of amazing

ChaddyP

Angela Rye about to blow a gasket. :lol:
and unfortunately doesn't help at all it just feeds into his bullshit that he spews. It's amazing how he can literally just say "well we agree to disagree" like it's something that can be seen in two different lights.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
and unfortunately doesn't help at all it just feeds into his bullshit that he spews. It's amazing how he can literally just say "well we agree to disagree" like it's something that can be seen in two different lights.
I have a feeling the Jeff Lord experiment is winding down. A lot of the anchors are increasingly exasperated at having to deal with his Baghdad Bob schtick every day. Jason Miller for example is a much better representative of Trump's views that Lord.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
If May had a clue she'd be withdrawing the state visit offer right now.

ManUtd1999

How can this moron be president, unbelievable
He has no respect to any Muslim, even if that's the Mayor of London.

If May had a clue she'd be withdrawing the state visit offer right now.
May is part of the problem, and the events in Manchester and London make it harder for her to withdraw the state visit offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.