The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout

This account is well worth a look at, I would so love for it to be real, doubt it is, but you never know in this crazy assed situation. Nevertheless, what if Priebus is at his wits end?

Neutral

BTV
Green Card holders are exempt from the EO going forward.

This is what happens, when you don't talk to the relevant departments, intelligence, experts and lawyers!

Attention now needs to be paid to Bannon being in the NSC and 2 powerful military and intelligence heads only being called in on a case to case basis.

National security policy being set without experts and allowing a white supremacist in...ffs

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
It speaks volumes that there are now "rogue" accounts of various government institutions.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
Attention now needs to be paid to Bannon being in the NSC and 2 powerful military and intelligence heads only being called in on a case to case basis.

National security policy being set without experts and allowing a white supremacist in...ffs
The only good thing about that is I doubt that those behind the scenes will tolerate that for long. I honestly can't see that not being challenged sooner or later.

Neutral

BTV

Don't get me wrong...Sudan and Somalia are a mess and Gaddafi was a horrible despot...but, it was all just so casual.

I'd be nervous as hell if I was an Iranian

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
Reading reports that they probably will expand the list of countries.

On the subject of potential countries that could be added to the list due to ISIS/AQ presence, what about the Philippines?

Mindanao has a large enclave of Muslim separatists declaring allegiance to ISIS. Abu Sayaf/MILF.

Shipping would grind to a halt going in and out of the US with the amount of Filipinos employed in that business. Cargo/Oil and Cruise.
Who is MILF then? I think I've come across them before.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
Green Card holders are exempt from the EO going forward.

This is what happens, when you don't talk to the relevant departments, intelligence, experts and lawyers!

Source? All I've seen is that they can apply for waivers on a case-by-case basis.

elnorte

Freaky fly day
Who is this Priebus fella? Should I trust him when he says I'm not banned?
Seems to be very much the principle establishment figure within the Trump administration. Rumour is that he'll likely clash heavily with Bannon as time goes on.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Seems to be very much the principle establishment figure within the Trump administration. Rumour is that he'll likely clash heavily with Bannon as time goes on.
They probably clashed over this since Reine apparently overrode Bannon to reverse his prior instructions. Priebus will over time gain the upper hand.

Drifter

American
Signed. Won't change anything even if the amount is way over the target. But will be interesting seeing it crop up in Parliment.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
Cheers.

Since Trump started his campaign and Islamophobia became mainstream in the US, I've often been conflicted. One one hand, I'm an atheist who has a stern distaste for the bullshit in religion, while on the other hand, for one of the first times in my life, I feel part of a united Muslim community against the tyranny of Trump.

What scares me is that I'm a logical, sane person. My form of resistance is peaceful protest. But there's so many others who are easily manipulated and will be quickly radicalized. If an attack happens now, can you imagine the absolute shitstorm Trump will unleash?

It's a fecking shameful situation. Never could I have imagined we would one day be here.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
“I’m a Leninist,” Steve Bannon told a writer for The Daily Beast, in late 2013. “Lenin wanted to destroy the state, and that’s my goal, too. I want to bring everything crashing down, and destroy all of today’s establishment.”
Just a reminder for anyone who thinks this isn't a time to worry at all.

roseguy64

I fully understand your sentiment but to be honest I'm really not sure how truly religious Trump actually is if at all. I feel it might well be all part of his bogus shtick.
I doubt he is. Probably never read the Bible except a few parts and been in church only when he has to show up for appearances.

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
That he ignored Fox? It's well recorded.
Not as well recorded as the interviews he gave to O'Reilly and Wallace. How about giving the prime press room seat to the Fox WH correspondent and frequently taking questions from Ed Henry?

The O'Reilly interviews were on Superbowl Sundays when a few Americans were watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.