The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
He blamed fake news. Just like Trump!

Netanyahu has always struck me as crook, but he barely gets mentioned in the media.
Another similarity was the bit about Sheldon Adelson owning a pro-Bibi newspaper where Bibi was apparently instructing which headlines to publish. In Trump's case that would be Murdoch and Fox or Mercer and Breitbart.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Is it only me that's extremely uncomfortable with calling people aliens?

Fergies Gum

Congress? Have you seen them lately? I'm sorry but DACA is done.
They should be able to pass a bill to protect those affected from deportation. Various GOP politicians have spoken out on protecting the dreamers, so i am hopeful they'll thrash out a deal.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
They should be able to pass a bill to protect those affected from deportation. Various GOP politicians have spoken out on protecting the dreamers, so i am hopeful they'll thrash out a deal.
If they do, Trump will somehow take credit for it as one of his millions of wonderful bills he passed.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
You can easily substitute Bibi with Trump here....
You really could, except one thing. Trump has never been statesman like in his whole entire life, and most certainly not during the campaign or since being elected.

Some of the replies are golden. Over 6,000 inside 10 minutes of him Tweeting :lol:

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Another similarity was the bit about Sheldon Adelson owning a pro-Bibi newspaper where Bibi was apparently instructing which headlines to publish. In Trump's case that would be Murdoch and Fox or Mercer and Breitbart.
The funny thing is that Trump is both friend with far-right and Israel :lol:

langster

Scout
The funny thing is that Trump is both friend with far-right and Israel :lol:
I'm not sure if he is friends with anyone really. More a marriage of convenience to suit his current agenda. I think the only person he would ever be truly loyal to is himself.

I think the only question worth asking about this current situation is, has he always harboured these feelings and kept his bigotry and racism supressed all the time pretending to be a New York liberal? Or is he now just going along with the only people who have supported him and stuck by him through everything and they help his agenda?

I honestly think it's a bit of both. But if you look at who he has attacked since being elected, then it's clear he's just a giant bully attacking transgender folk in the military, young dreamers, Mexican immigrants, Muslims, etc. It's a clear pattern of discrimination and hate. Combined with his appointments and their systematic destruction of government and you see how dangerous he really is.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
I'm not sure if he is friends with anyone really. More a marriage of convenience to suit his current agenda. I think the only person he would ever be truly loyal to is himself.

I think the only question worth asking about this current situation is, has he always harboured these feelings and kept his bigotry and racism supressed all the time pretending to be a New York liberal? Or is he now just going along with the only people who have supported him and stuck by him through everything and they help his agenda?

I honestly think it's a bit of both. But if you look at who he has attacked since being elected, then it's clear he's just a giant bully attacking transgender folk in the military, young dreamers, Mexican immigrants, Muslims, etc. It's a clear pattern of discrimination and hate. Combined with his appointments and their systematic destruction of government and you see how dangerous he really is.
Don't think he is really racist. He is just playing a part because he knows he can get many votes among certain people.

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Don't think he is really racist. He is just playing a part because he knows he can get many votes among certain people.
I think he's racist. Sexist and everything else. To what extent? I don't know, but I'm not having that he's just playing a part. He plays it up, yes, as there's a lot of the US that think like him.

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
Oh he's a cnut alright. He already won the election he can stop pandering to the extreme at the expense of the nation.

He's kinda like the spoilt rich kid who's not happy everyone not sucking his balls and he intend to bring everything down with him just to spite everyone. He has no big heart to sacrifice his image, pride, for the good of the nation.

senorgregster

Last Newbie Standing
They should be able to pass a healthcare bill they've been harping on about for 7 plus years. But they can't. The base have no interest in protecting these kids. They want their coal mining jobs back.

ArmandTamzarian

Supports
Liverpool
Russian politician says 'let's hit Trump with our Kompromat' on state TV
Claims made in explosive Trump Russia dossier, though unproven, have led many to speculate Kremlin could be holding sensitive information on former real estate mogul

The politician made the salacious claims during a debate on the Russian state broadcaster Screenshot
A Russian politician has threatened to "hit Donald Trump with our Kompromat" on state TV.

Speaking on Russia-24, Nikita Isaev, leader of the far-right New Russia Movement, said the compromising material should be released in retaliation over the closure of several Russian diplomatic compounds across the US.

When asked whether Russia has such material, Mr Isaev, who is also director of the Russian Institute of Contemporary Economics, replied: "Of course we have it!"
more at the link....

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-movement-state-tv-us-president-a7929966.html

Even the Russians are Trolling him now. I doubt this guy know to what extent Russia's 'kompromat' on Trump is though. But it looks like they are getting fed up with The Donald.

Fergies Gum

Trump yet again behaving like a coward and making Sessions do the announcement.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.

Jeez, his Tweets increasingly stink of desperation. He's grasping at any straw he can. This North Korea shit is really coming at the wrong time, and I suspect that is definitely by design given the unrest and uncertainty regarding Trump and the US at home and around the world.
I would hope the Native Americans start suing the federal govt now.

langster

Scout
I would hope the Native Americans start suing the federal govt now.
Damn, I deleted it because I quoted the wrong Tweet :lol: That was another one he Retweeted and I was just going to comment that the similarities are uncanny, Trump retweeting someone who clearly is mimicking himself. It's completely bizarre behaviour, even for Trump. Especially as it could easily be a BOT account, or even a Russian one. It seems he never learns.

Last edited:

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
I think he's racist. Sexist and everything else. To what extent? I don't know, but I'm not having that he's just playing a part. He plays it up, yes, as there's a lot of the US that think like him.
Don't get me wrong, playing racism up is even worse than being racist.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
It seems that Trump is basically just punting this towards Congress for action. They can issue new legislation that allows them to stay and takes the entire issue away from the Executive and back to the Legislative, where it should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.