The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carolina Red

Staff
They thanked Trump for making possible this historic agreement

even CNN said it was quite an accomplishment

So, again, not exactly this...
So, he made Israel, Bahrein and the UAE sign a peace treaty.
This sounds like he forced it into happening. Israel, the UAE, and Bahrain had already been softening relations since at least 2015.

Dr. StrangeHate

So, he made Israel, Bahrein and the UAE sign a peace treaty. That's quite something.
Getting Iran and Saudi Arabia to sign peace deals with each other and Israel is the achievement he should have been going for and hopefully is. This is no where quite something considering those countries were already at peace with each other.

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
If trump's actually wins a nobel prize.... might as well nominate Kim Jong Un while we're at it
Of course he won't win, there was somehing like 318 nominees. It turns out its incredibly easy to get nominated for the peace prize, basically any university history professor or national level politician in any country can nominate someone.

Drifter

American
Late Show Correspondent Triumph The Insult Comic Dog Hosts A Focus Group With Real Trump Supporter

Abizzz

Delivering peace between countries that aren't at war and that nobody ever cared about is about the Trumpiest thing ever. It's only because his supporters care about no place outside the US that they even think this is a big thing. For all they know he might aswell have brokered peace between Quebec and Nova Scotia.

Marcosdeto

Guess who's back?
Sorry, but living in this country, and especially a part of this country that acts like Trump rules with the power of Holy Writ, makes statements like “Trump made ___ happen” stand out like a flashing neon sign.
Mate, would the prime ministers thank him for forcing them? from the context of what i was saying should be clear enough to see that Trump made it possible, not that he twisted their nipples, and gave them a wedgie to force them to sign a pesce treaty.

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
And he also didn’t cure cancer. Grrrrrr this Donald!
He's done feck all apart from make America more divided than its been since the 60's, ostracize the US from all it's allies, help dictators around the world, oh and kill 200,000 Americans by not even bothering to try and protect them from a pandemic.

Marcosdeto

Guess who's back?
He's done feck all apart from make America more divided than its been since the 60's, ostracize the US from all it's allies, help dictators around the world, oh and kill 200,000 Americans by not even bothering to try and protect them from a pandemic.
he made peace between Israel, Bahrain and UAE

HarlanEiffler

The treaty signed is NOT a peace treaty. These countries were never at war. There is a fundamental difference, despite what Bibi and Donald want you to think so they can avoid jail.

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
This is turning into a "say the exact words i want you to say or else i'm going to get annoyed" fast

ok, not a peace treaty, still, quite an accomplishment

Waits for someone saying "is not `quite´"
No, not still quite an accomplishment. As the media in Israel have been pointing out, all this is is putting a public show on what they were already doing. It's not new, its not peace because as people keep pointing out there was never war, and its just a pony show to fool mugs. Don't be that mug.

Marcosdeto

Guess who's back?
No, not still quite an accomplishment. As the media in Israel have been pointing out, all this is is putting a public show on what they were already doing. It's not new, its not peace because as people keep pointing out there was never war, and its just a pony show to fool mugs. Don't be that mug.
and here it is! not "quite" :lol:

Marcosdeto

Guess who's back?
Look if you want to be gullible and stand around kissing Trump's ass then you go ahead. Just know that you're being played for an absolute fool, just like the supporters he exposes to Covid on a weekly basis.
i dont kiss trumps ass. I'm not even an american, i stated what he did in this case, because i thought it was important for peace in the middle east

i never participated on this thread before, and didnt know it wasnt about what he does good and what he does bad, but only about what he does bad

in fact, i used to post a lot on this forum, but stoped for a long while and lately decided to see how things are going

So, you want to hate him? fine, i`m not his advocate, I`m just glad he didnt nuke anything or anyone -yet- as many antitrump made me believe before he even won the election

BTW maybe being played for an absolute fool by guys that can´t stand a different opinion, is not that bad, after all, genious!

Marcosdeto

Guess who's back?
Why even argue on this @Marcosdeto? Trump is a sociopath, no need to try to act «unbiased».
i see ... then change the title of the thread so no one comes believing that is were you argue what he is doing right and what he is doing wrong

IE: "Trump is a sociopath, come here and give him the best insult you can come for", and i will stay away from it, unless i can come with a better insult

SirAF

Ageist
i see ... then change the title of the thread so no one comes believing that is were you argue what he is doing right and what he is doing wrong

IE: "Trump is a sociopath, come here and give him the best insult you can come for", and i will stay away from it, unless i can come with a better insult
He is not doing anything right, not my fault the guy is an idiot. You’re not a fan are you?

Marcosdeto

Guess who's back?
He is not doing anything right, not my fault the guy is an idiot. You’re not a fan are you?
of Trump? as i said before, i just posted about the agreement because i thought it was important for peace in the middle east, wich is good for the world

i did it here candidly thinking that you could say anything about Trump, but it seems he had fecked many caftards hard in the arse, and that anything you say that may constitute a good word for him, turns into a pillow fight with histeric posters

i'm not an american, i don't want to be an american, i´m fine where i am, i just think that some things america does have relevance around the world, so when i saw this in the news, i thought about discussing about it here, en the Caf

but it seems that you cant

unchanged_lineup

Tarheel Tech Wizard
Leaving A Breakfast On All Of Your Doorsteps
Supports
Janet jazz jazz jam

I vote for "The Trump Narcissistic Sociopath Presidency".

Carolina Red

Staff
If you come on the thread making statements about things that didn’t happen, regarding an administration that is built around making statements about things that didn’t happen, I don’t know what you should expect to get in response, other than pushback...

Marcosdeto

Guess who's back?
If you come on the thread making statements about things that didn’t happen, regarding an administration that is built around making statements about things that didn’t happen, I don’t know what you should expect to get in response, other than pushback...

does it say "peace deal" or not?

go bomb ITV, muppet

Status
Not open for further replies.