The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Firestarter

:lol: Its like when you have every single human being on earth wired in a matrix but the only developer you can hire to write code for the simulation is the one who did Custer's revenge:

Last edited:

Ekkie Thump

Supports
Leeds United
This organisation (TruNews) was given press credentials by the White House, and Trump's actually taken questions from them: Warning - particularly vile.

Zlaatan

Parody Account
With the gun toting baseball guy, Trump's Rocky portrait and this anti-semetic moron I think we've hit some sort of record trifecta of stupidity.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Disgusting:

Millions could lose access to food stamps under Trump proposal
Altered rules would also cut monthly benefits and end free or discounted lunches to nearly a million students
Sonny Perdue, the US agriculture secretary, wrote in a USA Today op-ed that the Trump administration was “taking steps to restore integrity to Snap and move people toward self-sufficiency”.

The rule changes, Perdue wrote, restore “the dignity of work to a sizable segment of our population."
'Aspiration'

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
Disgusting:

Altered rules would also cut monthly benefits and end free or discounted lunches to nearly a million students

'Aspiration'

Mate, just this very week North Korea have tested missiles and threatened and mocked Japan whilst saying any meeting with the USA is pointless. The Kurds continue to be slaughtered, Russia has called Iraq an Alli in the Syrian war. Trump has completely undermined the military by pardoning and reinstating a war criminals Seal status, and Pence has stayed at a Trump hotel on a state visit.

I've probably forgotten more because this shit happens every single week!

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Disgusting:

'Aspiration'
The only surprise is how long it took to get here. I really was expecting this around last year. A majority of these people affected will be from his MAGA electoral colleges. They do say you deserve the leaders you get.

Billy Blaggs

Flacco of the Blaggs tribe
The only surprise is how long it took to get here. I really was expecting this around last year. A majority of these people affected will be from his MAGA electoral colleges. They do say you deserve the leaders you get.
Oh they are the exact ones.
I heard someone bitching about SSI and she was wearing a maga hat.

It's all Obamas fault apparently.

Carolina Red

Staff
Oh they are the exact ones.
I heard someone bitching about SSI and she was wearing a maga hat.

It's all Obamas fault apparently.
It’s amazing how often that’s the case around here. Folks on Disability, WIC, SNAP, Medicaid, etc. just sitting around talking about how dumb liberals* are and how great Trump is and how they can’t stand folks “on the welfare”.

*Liberals = literally anyone not drinking the MAGA koolaid

Billy Blaggs

It’s amazing how often that’s the case around here. Folks on Disability, WIC, SNAP, Medicaid, etc. just sitting around talking about how dumb liberals* are and how great Trump is and how they can’t stand folks “on the welfare”.

*Liberals = literally anyone not drinking the MAGA koolaid
Yep. Some of them are my family.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
To be fair a lot of then exclusively learn about the world from Fox. It's staggering how much damage a single media company can do.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Yep. Some of them are my family.
Billy how can you and some of your family be so far apart in intelligence stakes? Are you simply more travelled or you picked up world views through supporting Utd/Redcafe?

I mean in my case my stupid relatives live in Pakistan and have only known corruption and brainwashing (though finally Imran Khan has arrived). But I live in the UK which gives me different experiences.

Edit : though you do support Utd so you're not fully immune. Sorry had to be done. :p

Billy Blaggs

Billy how can you and some of your family be so far apart in intelligence stakes? Are you simply more travelled or you picked up world views through supporting Utd/Redcafe?

I mean in my case my stupid relatives live in Pakistan and have only known corruption and brainwashing (though finally Imran Khan has arrived). But I live in the UK which gives me different experiences.

Edit : though you do support Utd so you're not fully immune. Sorry had to be done. :p
I'm talking about the American side of my family. They are military.

Status
Not open for further replies.