The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drifter

American
How the feck has this not been mentioned yet?

And the reply

Thanos’s creator was not so amused.
Comic book writer and artist Jim Starlin dreamed up this tyrannical titan in 1973. Asked about this bizarre campaign video, he told THR:

“After my initial feeling of being violated, seeing that pompous fool using my creation to stroke his infantile ego, it finally struck me that the leader of my country and the free world actually enjoys comparing himself to a mass murderer. How sick is that? These are sad and strange times we are going through. Fortunately, all things, even national nightmares, eventually come to an end.”

Rams

aspiring to be like Ryan Giggs
He’s pardoned another war criminal...
This is particularly deplorable. Luitenant Clint Lorence was convicted based on the testimony of each of his platoon, not a single soldier testified in his defense. The guy is a complete psychopath by all accounts. His crimes include randomly shooting a schoolgirl in a group of girls to stabbing to death an unarmed civilian whilst the victim was being treated by an army medic. Some really fecked up crazy & evil shit. And then the president pardons and now he’s being presented as a hero on Fox.

Oldham

This is particularly deplorable. Luitenant Clint Lorence was convicted based on the testimony of each of his platoon, not a single soldier testified in his defense. The guy is a complete psychopath by all accounts. His crimes include randomly shooting a schoolgirl in a group of girls to stabbing to death an unarmed civilian whilst the victim was being treated by an army medic. Some really fecked up crazy & evil shit. And then the president pardons and now he’s being presented as a hero on Fox.
Just trying to figure out how Republicans are gonna blame Democrats when he murders someone soon???
Might be a tough one...

Carolina Red

Staff
It’s unreal. He’s the kinda guy that got the firing squad in years past.

Denis79

It’s unreal. He’s the kinda guy that got the firing squad in years past.
Not really, happened before as aswell after the My Lai massacre in the Vietnam War. 300-500 civilians were slaughtered, most of them women and children, even infants were executed and the only one person convicted for the crime was pardoned.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
I'm no trump fan but is he wrong in this instance?

she does seem to have anger problems especially for a girl so young.

Hes not wrong in saying she maybe does need to chill and spend time with her friends. I can guarantee she will be a complete nutcase in a couple of years.

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal

Hes not wrong in saying she maybe does need to chill and spend time with her friends. I can guarantee she will be a complete nutcase in a couple of years.

Yes he's wrong.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days

She could turn out to be one of the most important humans in the history of the human race if this movement that she’s done such an incredible job to energise actually goes on to make a difference.

But yeah she’s a 16 year old girl so she should be giggling, eating pizza and watching films.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006

True.

And we all know how much he worries about the welfare of foreign kids

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!

If you ever find yourself thinking Trump might be right about something, rethink your opinions.

van der star

newprawn warrior
Scout

Have you ever interacted with a neurodivergent person? Your views are misinformed, and I'd suggest you read up a bit before "guaranteeing that someone will be a complete nutcase in a couple of years."

dannyrhinos89

She could turn out to be one of the most important humans in the history of the human race if this movement that she’s done such an incredible job to energise actually goes on to make a difference.

But yeah she’s a 16 year old girl so she should be giggling, eating pizza and watching films.
Laughable to suggest she's one of the most important people in the human history, a girl that's being controlled like a puppet, groomed for the role. Greta could be any other 16 year old kid in the world with the right script, control and backing from wealthy parents. She hasnt achieved anything really all she's done is raise awareness to something everyone knew about anyway.

The most important people in the human race will be the people that offer actual fixes and solutions for climate change and they've been working on that before she was born.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Laughable to suggest she's one of the most important people in the human history, a girl that's being controlled like a puppet, groomed for the role. Greta could be any other 16 year old kid in the world with the right script, control and backing from wealthy parents. She hasnt achieved anything really all she's done is raise awareness to something everyone knew about anyway.

The most important people in the human race will be the people that offer actual fixes and solutions for climate change and they've been working on that before she was born.
Would love to hear who you think is controlling her. Soros

dannyrhinos89

Would love to hear who you think is controlling her. Soros
Look people have made a lot of Money from her popularity, it can be easily researched. For instance when she first started her school protesting a green activist group “stumbled” across it (set up by her mum of course) and rather weirdly they made well over a million when greta joined their board. wherever money can be made people will be.

Steven7290

Look people have made a lot of Money from her popularity, it can be easily researched. For instance when she first started her school protesting a green activist group “stumbled” across it (set up by her mum of course) and rather weirdly they made well over a million when greta joined their board. wherever money can be made people will be.
I bet people do make money from her, but if you say she is being controlled like a puppet then her anger issue would just be an act would it not?
so yeah, don't worry about her.

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero

If the right people were actually working on solutions then we wouldn’t need a 16 year old girl trying to raise awareness. This shit was known since the 70s and it’s only gotten worse. And you’ve got some wild assertions that you can’t backup. Are you a climate change denier by chance?

fishfingers15

Contributes to username and tagline changes

Sure but there is no other teen doing it and she's doing it, so she's one of the most important people in the world. Cheers

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?

:lol: you know that getting angry about things that are anger-inducing doesn't actually qualify as having "anger problems"? You might not be angry about it - which raises all sorts of questions - but at least have the humility to recognise other people have a different set of emotional responses which are entirely reasonable, normal and appropriate.

Or you could just simplify the viewpoint a little. Women eh, always so emotional.

unchanged_lineup

Tarheel Tech Wizard
Leaving A Breakfast On All Of Your Doorsteps
Supports
Janet jazz jazz jam
I love it when people say something can be easily researched, yet curiously allow the opportunity to provide some of that easy research to slip by.

Odd that, innit.

Zlaatan

Parody Account
Rosa Parks doesn't deserve recognition either, she just became a public figure by not behaving correctly in some bus and then the NAACP groomed her for the role of being the face of their cause, something they could have done to anyone. It was the important politicians who fixed the problem by changing the laws so she obviously didn't achieve anything by raising awareness.

Am I doing this right?

Status
Not open for further replies.