The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
He'll greedily accept praise from anyone and anything...even a moggy's knob.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Everything’s a bloody deal to him, amnesty offered only for something else, forget the lives of people, they don’t matter. Only his base and Ann Coulter.
It's amazing because he's shit at deals.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Imagine that... https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/information-liberation/

Overall, we rate Information Liberation Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, promotion of propaganda/conspiracies and a lack of transparency.

--While Information Liberation does publish credible news that is sourced properly, it also publishes news that is sourced to right wing biased, conspiracy and questionable sources. In fact, they provide a list of sources that they link to on their side bar.

In general, all stories favor the right and denigrate the left with the use of poor sources.--

endless_wheelies

feeling dizzy
Might be wise to read the article first before attempting to shoot the messenger down?

But of course being lefties there's a very limited pool of media you'll unconditionally accept information from and this falls into the remaining category that you unconditionally reject.

Imagine that... https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/information-liberation/

Overall, we rate Information Liberation Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, promotion of propaganda/conspiracies and a lack of transparency.

--While Information Liberation does publish credible news that is sourced properly, it also publishes news that is sourced to right wing biased, conspiracy and questionable sources. In fact, they provide a list of sources that they link to on their side bar.

In general, all stories favor the right and denigrate the left with the use of poor sources.--
Sad it's left up to them to disseminate the truth on this one then? In any case it's hard to see how they can go far off field with this one given the story is simply corroborating and presenting first hand evidence.

CA_vampire

If the government is destroyed, it is easier for the rich to do what they want without restrictions. That's why the republicans are fine with Trump.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
"Might be wise to read the nonsense propaganda source before deciding it's a nonsense propaganda source."

BennyBlanco

fixated with Shaw's bum
Come on fellas, there's literally a 2 hour video of the whole event up, one of the rare occassions you can watch and make your own minds up rather than relying on 10sec clips from partisan media, be it left or right leaning. Hint; its a nothing story.

Red Dreams

Across the Universe....from Old Trafford.
Only A Pawn In Their Game
WRITTEN BY: BOB DYLAN
A bullet from the back of a bush took Medgar Evers’ blood
A finger fired the trigger to his name
A handle hid out in the dark
A hand set the spark
Two eyes took the aim
Behind a man’s brain
But he can’t be blamed
He’s only a pawn in their game

A South politician preaches to the poor white man
“You got more than the blacks, don’t complain.
You’re better than them, you been born with white skin,” they explain.
And the Negro’s name
Is used it is plain
For the politician’s gain
As he rises to fame
And the poor white remains
On the caboose of the train
But it ain’t him to blame

The deputy sheriffs, the soldiers, the governors get paid
And the marshals and cops get the same
But the poor white man’s used in the hands of them all like a tool
He’s taught in his school
From the start by the rule
That the laws are with him
To protect his white skin
To keep up his hate
So he never thinks straight
’Bout the shape that he’s in

From the poverty shacks, he looks from the cracks to the tracks
And the hoofbeats pound in his brain
And he’s taught how to walk in a pack
Shoot in the back
With his fist in a clinch
To hang and to lynch
To hide ’neath the hood
To kill with no pain
Like a dog on a chain
He ain’t got no name
He’s only a pawn in their game.

Today, Medgar Evers was buried from the bullet he caught
They lowered him down as a king
But when the shadowy sun sets on the one
That fired the gun
He’ll see by his grave
On the stone that remains
Carved next to his name
His epitaph plain: Only a Pawn in Their Game.

endless_wheelies

feeling dizzy
Come on fellas, there's literally a 2 hour video of the whole event up, one of the rare occassions you can watch and make your own minds up rather than relying on 10sec clips from partisan media, be it left or right leaning. Hint; its a nothing story.
Why the hell would they do that? How would that support their campaign to ruin the lives of and incite violence against school kids and their families?

GiddyUp

Why the hell would they do that? How would that support their campaign to ruin the lives of and incite violence against school kids and their families?
Poor snowflakes. Thank white jesus they weren't abused for the color of their skin or heritage, wouldn't that be a tragedy, probably not in you're opinion. Also, the actions of the school say you're sympathy for these "kids" is misplaced. Get outta here with that shit.
Walking around in a large group wearing that magat shit is a beacon of you're intolerance towards other people and the fact that the school allowed this to take place is a fecking disgrace.
The only conclusions that should come from this is that these "kids" shouldn't have been anywhere close to escalating something like this. They were being cnuts, end off. Provoked or not the school failed and allowed the disrespect to escalate.

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout

American left is despicable.
I watched those videos, too. There is no doubt that the kids didn't behave properly with Philips, but he was by no means ambushes or apprehended by them as other reports say.

There's nothing in that story, but both sides of the aisle have sensationalized it the way it suits them. It is misrepresentations like these that keep fueling Trump's base, btw.

Arruda

Love is in the air, everywhere I look around
Supports
Porto
I don't care how bad Trump is, it's an absolute mess of a country where public employees can go without pay at the whims of politics. That was a possibility that existed before him, and it will remain a possibility after him. It's absurd. Here there would be a court of law fecking the government as soon as that happened. An in most other "normal" countries, I assume.

CA_vampire

I don't care how bad Trump is, it's an absolute mess of a country where public employees can go without pay at the whims of politics. That was a possibility that existed before him, and it will remain a possibility after him. It's absurd. Here there would be a court of law fecking the government as soon as that happened. An in most other "normal" countries, I assume.
True.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
Might be wise to read the article first before attempting to shoot the messenger down?

But of course being lefties there's a very limited pool of media you'll unconditionally accept information from and this falls into the remaining category that you unconditionally reject.

Sad it's left up to them to disseminate the truth on this one then? In any case it's hard to see how they can go far off field with this one given the story is simply corroborating and presenting first hand evidence.
:lol:

Love how you use "being lefties" as an insult all the time.
It's clear their is only one person that doesn't read anything around here. Constantly just popping in with your pathetic little 'leftie' jibes before running off whenever anyone posts facts that disprove your trolling.

This time you post right wing propaganda and throw insults and assumptions around with your holier than thou attitude, an attitude that stinks btw, like all of your posts do too.

We crave differing opinion in here and always comment how we would like posters from the right to comment. However when they turn up they are nearly always like you and just post insults, troll posts or loads of easily debunked right wing propaganda then run away when they are pulled up for it. I'd say it was just in here but your football forum posts are much the same and receive the same types of disdain in retort. I think you just like being contrary or genuinely do think you are superior to everyone else. Whichever, you are best off being ignored.

Last edited:

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
what else do we expect from Putin's lard arse bum boy.
Why is it you feel compelled to say this almost every day? Who benefits? Your view is pretty well establishrd at this point and doesn't seem to update with the evidence, so I figure everyone in here assumes that's what you're already thinking before you've said it.

And on that note, I think this thread has lost any kind of value for people like me, those not that invested in the political theatre who'd just like to get a sense on what left leaning people think about Trump and how that changes with the evidence. It's amazingly static despite the erratic nature of the president, and often just echoes your view but with more words packages up in an aimless rant.

Last edited:

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Note how that twitter account has a blue diamond in its name right at the position where Twitter usually uses its blue verification symbol?
Stuff like that is what I want to see from my sources of information as a critical and unbiased observer in pursuit of the truth

Status
Not open for further replies.