The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
Did, did, did.... did he really say that? I mean, if someone would tell me the whole thing is a fake from someone who can copy his voice, I'd believe that...

Also funny, if less hilarious:

I guess Americans don't have to care about anything anymore; why would you ever want to leave?

Oh, and for bonus points, later quote from the same interview: “Donald Trump has made [the U.S.] both feared, respected and loved across the globe like it never has been before.”

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
Wonder what Friday Esper will have "lost the confidence" of Donnie:

Pentagon issues de facto ban on Confederate flag at military bases
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...federate-flag-at-military-bases-idUSKCN24I23K
Erm, so the Confederate flag could have been flown previously at military bases? How does that make sense? What countries allows its military to fly the flag of its greatest ever insurgency? (That was triggered by concerns about threats to white supremacy and slavery, no less.) This 'Lost Cause' stuff is crazy...

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
That's awesome! I wish more people would just actually discuss with him. Amazing that it's Fox doing it. Guess Trump is going to renew his OANN love now

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas

thread
Hope you re trolling because you know this was only a tiny piece of the puzzle of a moment in time before the FBI took a deeper dive into the contacts that I. E. Flynn and Stone had, as well as some of the others mentioned in the investigations, right? It's a handpicked moment in time before a lot more came to light. Not to mention - why would any law enforcement confirm anything about something that would be an on going investigation at any other point until evidence has been gathered. Not to mention it's hilarious they are now hanging their head on Strzok - someone Trump and the Rs admonished for having an agenda and being all sorts of terrible things.

Lastly - ask yourself why it took them this long to release specifically that fraction of the records. After everything that was supposedly bogus. They could have tried to kill this much sooner but they didn't. It's a desperate shot across the bow.

Last edited:

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
To be honest, the best he can do is stay silent.
This. Trump doesn't have it within him to do it right, and anything coming from him will be disingenuous. Am impressed his advisors have managed to stop him saying something ridiculous tbh.

Precaution

Agree with the war mongering part.
"That Niece i have, i dont know her? Awful person, worst nieces you can find but i allowed her to be near me because she BEGGED me and because i'm a good guy i said yes but nobody ever talked to her, she's boring, WORST niece ever but i dont know her, want some beans?"

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
I like how causally he mentions that he had his family sign NDAs.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
In other news, nothing to see here, move along

Add it to the pile.
Also in other news... And this one is particularly jarring as well :

Trump accused of calling South Koreans 'terrible people' in front of GOP governor's South Korean-born wife

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ry-hogan-wife-maryland-governor-a9625651.html

The governor recalls Mr Trump talking about how much he respected Chinese President Ji Xinping, how much he enjoyed playing golf with Japan's Prime Minister Shinzo Abe and how well he'd gotten along with Kim Jong-Un, the dictator of North Korea.

"Then, the jarring part: Trump said he really didn't like dealing with President Moon from South Korea. The South Koreans were 'terrible people,' he said, and he didn't know why the United States had been protecting them all these years," Mr Hogan wrote. "'They don't pay us, Trump complained.'"

I'm sure Pompeo won't give a shit but hopefully the Pentagon will oppose those statements.

Drifter

American
And he speaks for quite a few who voted for Trump other than racist, religious reasons.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
This is not an accident. This is how they work, it’s dog whistling. People will call it a genuine mistake and say he was trying to be graceful and pay his respects to someone across the aisle but its their way of subtly causing offence by insinuating that Cummings and Lewis are somehow interchangeable because they are black. As if Lewis and Cummings are not remarkable people in their own right who lived remarkable lives.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
:lol: Amazing that someone at Fox has the cojones to bitch slap him mid-interview.
That's awesome! I wish more people would just actually discuss with him. Amazing that it's Fox doing it. Guess Trump is going to renew his OANN love now
Wallace has always been a bit of an outlier and a nemesis to Trump on Fox, along with Shephard Smith who quit Fox because he couldn't take the BS anymore. He's now joined CNBC apparently. Should be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.