Television The Walking Dead

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Another dumb character dead. Another 10 minute scene where there's "tension" but eventually nothing bad happens. Maggie has become hardcore and Gregory's conspiracy could be seen coming from miles away, they're werent exactly subtle about that plot.

Oh TWD...how I've missed you I guess...

Jep

Somewhere between Manchester and the shithole
Loved how they were running away from the zombies when on the road as there were too many, but then someone gets bit. Whilst a few of the group tended to the bitten person, the rest of the group held the zombies back. This group didnt just hold the zombies back but they killed them all. Why the hell didnt they just kill them in the first place if it was so easy to kill them with only half a group instead of trying to flee.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Looks like people really are done with this show like they said. I rely on this thread since it last airs to be bumped so I don't have to search for it. It's sooooooo bad, it really is. I question myself every episode why am I persisting with it? That episode.. why are they throwing random love couples down our throats? the priest & the garbage woman, Carol and 'the King'? fecking couples I didn't even know were couples.. when did Captain Charles Vane rock up on the scene and kick up a fuss? the helicopter they teased us with two seasons ago that people have heard and noticed but refuse to talk about it. Rick keeping Negan alive after everything, which is clearly dumb and we all know will escape.

One season left after this surely, it's had it day now. But I'll still watch it, too much investment not to see the ending as annoying as it is.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
So the aeroplane. Looked like a passenger jet. Implying the rest of the world is not affected and the whole of America has become a flyover state?

Something Trump is going to achieve soon. :)

padr81

Supports
Man City
No one posting till after the episode in about half an hour.

Fwiw, I was like "oh please, if this turns in to a walking dead who shot Mr. Burns kind of thing I'll crack up" and it did (but I didn't). At least they resolved it in the episode... thought the Jaydis part with Gabriel was interesting.

RexHamilton

Gumshoe for hire
Gave up on this show around halfway through the last series.

Saw a headline on twitter saying “The Walking Dead has just produced its best episode in YEARS” (which, admittedly, wouldn’t be too tough)

So how was it folks? Best in YEARS?

padr81

Supports
Man City
Gave up on this show around halfway through the last series.

Saw a headline on twitter saying “The Walking Dead has just produced its best episode in YEARS” (which, admittedly, wouldn’t be too tough)

So how was it folks? Best in YEARS?
Decent. Far from its best episode but watchable (which I suppose is something). It had a couple of big moments and at least the season seems to have started after the first two episodes. If every episode was like this the cluedo part aside, it would be a decent watch again.

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
Some people I don't know did some stuff to some people I don't know. A moment of concern when somebody did summat stupid and nearly got nibbled. Some boring dialogue and slow moody music, some arguing and people walking away moodily. Some nonsense that will turn out to be a boring new storyline to prolong the shite for another season happened at the end.

There was also a very tense scene involving a tomato.

starman

Last season was complete trash, and only continued watching the latest because i had invested so much time in the show. This season, admittedly is not to bad so far and is shaping up multiple directions for the show to go in

ravi2

I stopped watching after last season, it was beyond bad.
Judging from the recaps and reviews so far this season, I'm glad I did.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
I didn’t mind that episode again.

Lots of directions for the story to go, much more entertaining than recent seasons.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
This season so far is quite clearly a step up compared to the last 2.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
So the aeroplane. Looked like a passenger jet. Implying the rest of the world is not affected and the whole of America has become a flyover state?

Something Trump is going to achieve soon. :)
It's a helicopter. Rick saw it halfway through last season but told no one. Negan saw it too. I think that's how he leaves, someone takes him away in it.

Last edited:

Hammerfell

Last season was complete trash, and only continued watching the latest because i had invested so much time in the show. This season, admittedly is not to bad so far and is shaping up multiple directions for the show to go in
You’re part of the problem.

Ether

Rick :lol:

Also big fan of how they talk about the need to ration food but Michonne throws Negan's tray to the ground.

padr81

Supports
Man City
If anything ever sums up the Walking Dead its having your best character go out in probably the dumbest way possible. I mean he could have just got off the horse and ran away, not like the walkers would run after him...

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
A little behind but Just watched this weeks episode, this season has been great so far quite an ending to that but my god is Rick dumb.

Looking forward to the next episode.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Never thought I'd find myself saying this about the Walking Dead of all things, but that might just be the best hour of tv I've watched ever.

The discovery of how the same people who made this put out such regular shite is now my lifes ambition. Absolutely brilliant if a little cheesy from start to finish.

The time jump looks about 8-10 years? Looks like Judith will be the new Carl but hopefully not as annoying. I thought the Maggie/Negan scene was brilliant and liked Jaydis change of heart at the end.

Absolutely nothing I disliked about the episode.

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
Goodness, that hole scene was terrifyingly well-written drama. I was on the edge of my seat.
The zombie slip n slide was comedic genius.

Latest episode was long and drawn out, obviously Steve will be coming back at some point. Negan going full puss was a bit crap. Best bit in my opinion was the next three episodes preview.