Television The Walking Dead

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Is it even worth getting back into? I just got burnt out around the time Glenn got pasted.... Some if it had been great in the earlier seasons .... coral :lol:
:lol:

Yeah i'd like to think the Rick and Michonne one might be worth checking out. They were, if i am not mistaken, going to turn it into movies first, before deciding on a tv series. But yeah, i stopped around the time Rick left. So i'll give this a watch. Zombie fatigue is a real thing!

Andy_Cole

It's been on for more than a decade anything could have happened I wouldn't be surprised if someone told me there was a Kanye cameo - easy mistake :wenger:
My brother has told me John Lock from Lost is the villain of the Rick spinoff. So Lincoln from Prison Break could've easily have made an appearance!

Ish

Lights on for Luke
I heard it was actually really good. But I haven't watched any TWD since many many years ago, so I'm not sure I can be arsed to start it up again.
Yeah I thought so too. Watched it last night. I also stopped watching TWD a few years ago but this is the only spinoff I’ll give a go.

The South African lass has a really crap South African accent which is a little irritating (she’s actually a South African! so I’m not quite sure how that works :lol:) - otherwise it’s pretty decent

Bole Top

I gave up after 30 minutes or so. this should have been made or resolved way before the main show became utterly unwatchable and we all got tired of it. now I just can't be arsed anymore. since that helicopter scene, I managed to see the original series turn into utter garbage and I even started that other show, Fear the Walking Dead, which was even worse than those last seasons of the original. then I watched both series with Negan and Darryl and you what, this secret, hidden, armed to the teeth community stuff is getting old. this may end up being a good show in the end, but once I saw the commander and all those uniforms again, I just couldn't watch it. not again.

SirAF

Ageist
Actually looking forward to this. I absolutely love Terry O'Quinn (Locke in LOST) so stoked to see him in the cast!

Amir

So, The Ones who Live ended today. I thought it was quite good. And surprisingly...

It actually ended with closure (and a happy one as well). I always figure they'll be pushing for a second season like they've done with the other new shows, but maybe this one will be one and done, as it should. Just finish Rick's story, as they did.

AaronRedDevil

Finshed the Rick spin off.

but I don't really like the ending. Kinda felt a little empty. No Alexndria, maggie and him meeting Negan reformed again along with others.
So is it all completely over?