The White Supremacist Terrorist Threat

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
State department suspends staffer over reported ties to white supremacist group
The State Department has suspended a staffer in its energy bureau after the Southern Poverty Law Center reported that he had ties to a white supremacist group.

The SPLC reported:

The official, Matthew Q. Gebert, works as a foreign affairs officer assigned to the Bureau of Energy Resources, a State Department spokesperson told Hatewatch. Online, and in private correspondences with other white nationalists, Gebert uses ‘Coach Finstock’ as a pseudonym. Through that alias, he expressed a desire to build a country for whites only.

‘[Whites] need a country of our own with nukes, and we will retake this thing lickety split,’ ‘Coach Finstock’ said on a May 2018 episode of ‘The Fatherland,’ a white nationalist podcast. ‘That’s all that we need. We need a country founded for white people with a nuclear deterrent. And you watch how the world trembles.’

Former State Department officials expressed shock that Gebert was able to obtain a security clearance. “If Gebert was Muslim or a person of color, it would have been caught,” Amos Hochstein, who was Gebert’s boss at the State Department, told Politico. “Neo-Nazis are not all shaved heads and tattoos, they are hiding in plain sight. I’m horrified Gebert worked for me at the State Department.“

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
State department suspends staffer over reported ties to white supremacist group
Man, I'd be nervous if I was a colleague of his. Even more so I had to do the suspending. Feck pushing one of these loons over the edge.

mariachi-19

I may be the devil, but i'm not a monster
These guys need to get laid more.
That attitude needs to change as much as the "incels" need to change their. Their whole issue is about not getting laid rather than focusing on their own internal character problems and laying it on somebody else as to why life sucks or they cant get a partner. As such, readily defining their issues by saying they just need to get laid doesn't help.

Im not going to say im a womaniser or have copious amounts of sex with multiple partners, but I do alright and I dont consider myself to be that good looking. In that regard, it means i've just got to work on who I am to be attractive in different ways. I may never get a super model misso, but I dont expect it and im content on that fact and thats maybe something that "incels" need to come to terms with.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
Racial slurs and a swastika were found spray-painted on a garage at the scene of a house explosion in Ohio, officials said Wednesday.

Wayne County Sheriff's deputies and fire officials responded to a 911 call around 12:40 a.m. to find the home in Sterling, south of Cleveland, engulfed in flames, Sheriff Travis Hutchinson told reporters. The side of the home was blown out, the sheriff said.
Authorities believe the fire was intentionally set, he said. The incident is being investigated as a possible hate crime, the sheriff said.
"There were some racial slurs and a swastika that was spray painted on (the garage)," Hutchinson said. "We're not going to tolerate that type of activity and behavior here."
An interracial couple lives in the home, according to CNN affiliate WOIO. But the house was unoccupied at the time of the explosion, the sheriff said.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/07/us/racial-slurs-swastika-ohio-house-explosion/index.html

Foxbatt

Isn’t that happening already? In Germany many of them are former or current police or military members. They should be trained quite well. And they have easy access to guns and ammunition. German intelligence is likely at least partially responsible for the NSU murders.
It has already started. I think it’ll get much worse soon.
Yes the former head of the German Domestic Intelligence was sacked and he shared views from right wing extreme blogs on his twitter. Another officer has also been discovered demonstrating with the far right party in Germany.

nimic

something nice
Scout
Some guy tried shooting up a Mosque in Norway, apparently wearing a helmet, some kind of uniform, and wielding pistols of some kind (good luck buying automatic weapons in Norway). He apparently posted on 8chan before the attack, surprise surprise, but it was apparently not much of a manifesto.

Thanks feck for incompetence. He attacked a mosque that had three people in it, the day before Eid would have seen hundreds there. He was also immediately overpowered by a 75-year old man before he could kill anyone.

But despite the comedy in the incompetence and the more troll post than manifesto on 8chan, this was still an 8chan user attempting terror on perceived enemies, and no doubt radicalised both by the internet and the normalization of far right rhetoric (thanks, Fremskrittspartiet).

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
Some guy tried shooting up a Mosque in Norway, apparently wearing a helmet, some kind of uniform, and wielding pistols of some kind (good luck buying automatic weapons in Norway). He apparently posted on 8chan before the attack, surprise surprise, but it was apparently not much of a manifesto.

Thanks feck for incompetence. He attacked a mosque that had three people in it, the day before Eid would have seen hundreds there. He was also immediately overpowered by a 75-year old man before he could kill anyone.

But despite the comedy in the incompetence and the more troll post than manifesto on 8chan, this was still an 8chan user attempting terror on perceived enemies, and no doubt radicalised both by the internet and the normalization of far right rhetoric (thanks, Fremskrittspartiet).
Right wingers are gaining power all over the world through the politics of racism, nationalism, religious xenophobia etc. Its as if we've time travelled 100 years back during and before the two world wars! And they've only begun to gain power from the previous 10 years or so. This shit will get a lot worse before it gets better.

SirAF

Ageist

fecking cnuts.

Halftrack

A young woman was found dead at the house that he shared with several relatives (the police are being very tight-lipped, but I'm guessing that's their way of saying his sister was found dead in their family home).

SirAF

Ageist
What’s impressive is that a 65 year old man managed to physically overpower the terrorist and apprehend him. What a fecking hero.

Halftrack

The young woman he killed was his 17 year old sister. Fecking hell, what a pathetic piece of shit.

Halftrack

Speculation that she was adopted from Asia, which given his far-right scumbag inclinations might tie in well. Wanker.
Yeah, probably. Saw Resett trying to make him out to be a nutter, and that this had nothing to do with the normalisation of hatred towards minorities that they themselves have played a big part in (here in Norway, at least). Helge Lurås can eat a bag of dicks.

nimic

something nice
Scout
Yeah, probably. Saw Resett trying to make him out to be a nutter, and that this had nothing to do with the normalisation of hatred towards minorities that they themselves have played a big part in (here in Norway, at least). Helge Lurås can eat a bag of dicks.
feck Resett, feck Document.no, feck Human Rights Service (and in particular feck Hege Storhaug), and feck FrP.

AaronRedDevil

Can't believe such a thing still exist in America. Yet the LGBT and PC won't say crap about them. Since they are all about equality.

nimic

something nice
Scout
Don’t forget Listhaug. *vomits*
And Per-Willy Amundsen, the eternal shame of my home town. Though when I say FrP, that's the sort of people I mean (and until recently Per Sandberg. Amazingly the Iran-thing almost seems to have given him some perspective). I don't think all of their voters or candidates are racists, by far, but they are the place to be for people who put the dog in dog whistle. Though it's to their (mild) credit that Anders Behring Breivik found them too moderate, and quit the party.

Oh yeah, and most of all feck Carl I. Hagen.

Halftrack

Look at the little weasel. Why the feck is he smiling? He's the man responsible for one of the most pathetic attempts at terrorism ever. Came armed, and got absolutely flattened by a couple of unarmed OAPs.

nimic

something nice
Scout

Look at the little weasel. Why the feck is he smiling? He's the man responsible for one of the most pathetic attempts at terrorism ever. Came armed, and got absolutely flattened by a couple of unarmed OAPs.
Because that's what the big boy terrorists do when they're in court, so he has to do it too.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
This is a bigger threat than it looks. In an independent documentary I saw more or less 10 years ago it showed how this fellows were planning to take over the police and armed forces all over the world. They actually have a common strategy, that's why they reunite several times a year to make briefings and adjust their plans.

There was a far-right conference and closed-door strategy discussions between the leaders from all over Europe a couple of days in Lisbon.

The irony in this is people who hate foreign people are actually making major plans with other foreign plan. What can go wrong in the end?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...ndreds-on-to-streets-in-protest-idUSKCN1V00O8

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Even someone as savvy on U.S. matters as the author Gore Vidal seemed more concerned about Opus Dei's infiltration of American power than similar actions by white supremacists. And this despite writing about Timothy McVeigh.