The worst United Eleven post Ferguson - signed players or any players used.

Bwuk

Factoring in fee/expectation
Onana
Darmian - Maguire - Rojo
James - Schneiderlin - Donny - Memphis
Sancho - Weghorst - Sanchez​

Leethal

Factoring in fee/expectation
Onana
Darmian - Maguire - Rojo
James - Schneiderlin - Donny - Memphis
Sancho - Weghorst - Sanchez​
“Factoring in fee and expectations”. . .

Proceeds to put Weghorst in, who we got in on a free at the last minute as an emergency signing.

DRJosh

Supports
United minus the Glazers
Geez…This is Onana’s first season with us. Can’t believe we’ve relegated him as one of our worst signings. Our fanbase are a funny bunch aren’t they

cyril C

Blind is two inches taller than Martinez, do you think Martinez is also too short for the EPL?

Edit: Both Blind and Martinez are fantastic footballers, I wish Blind was never sold.
Height can be a crucial factor but not a deciding factor. In fact, has anyone thought about Lindelof's poor header before he joined United? A Swedish player can't header?

Martinez was humilated on his debut game I believe, but has improved considerably afterwards.

Pronewbie

Peep
Geez…This is Onana’s first season with us. Can’t believe we’ve relegated him as one of our worst signings. Our fanbase are a funny bunch aren’t they
It's the lazy option since DDG has been a mainstay post-Fergie, and Valdes was practically free. Romero did well for us.
Many also seem to have forgotten about Falcao. Weghorst was a desperate loan signing.

jem

But there’s no one else for that position given that De Gea occupied it pretty much continuously for over 10 years. Maybe that keeper we loaned from Newcastle?

Joel Miller

It’s hard not to shudder looking at some of these starting 11’s. The club really have gotten it wrong so many times it beggars belief.

Leethal

It’s hard not to shudder looking at some of these starting 11’s. The club really have gotten it wrong so many times it beggars belief.
Fergie was no transfer market genius also.
Bellion , Djemba Djemba, Kleberson, Taibi, Dong, list goes on…. Some right stinkers in there.

kthanksbye

Fergie was no transfer market genius also.
Bellion , Djemba Djemba, Kleberson, Taibi, Dong, list goes on…. Some right stinkers in there.
He rarely got the big ones wrong though, did he?
Veron maybe? who else?

ROFLUTION

True. Why not create a thread “how shit are United and why is it so easy to hate everyone connected with this club?”, - somebody probably has.
Great inspiration for a team! I got you:

Onana
Wan B - Martinez - Varane - Shaw
Antony - Bruno - Casemiro - Eriksen - Rashford
Højlund

OrcaFat

Great inspiration for a team! I got you:

Onana
Wan B - Martinez - Varane - Shaw
Antony - Bruno - Casemiro - Eriksen - Rashford
Højlund

Ha. That team should be smashing it. But they don’t because they’re shit and I hate them.

Weirdly, if they were all fit, and possibly with a tweak or two using our midfield options, that team probably would start smashing it. Shaw is a huge miss in this system.