Thiago Alc*ntara | Still exists

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
The mini-orgasms the commentators have over every little thing he does is ridiculous. Played well for the first 20 minutes and did very little afterwards.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Thiago :drool::drool::drool:

Such a calming influence on the ball. Shame we're only getting to see him now. And shame Salah and Mane are going through the mother of all droughts. Suspicion that long covid is playing a part on both and probably Trent too.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Klopp will probably say that the ref's refusal to book him somehow negatively affected Liverpool.

Commentator's wanked themselves into a coma today over him. Very good player but fecking hell. "The ball sounds different when it comes off his boot." :yawn:

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
Dirtiest player around and allowed to kick lumps off any opposition .

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Cannot wait to get Matip back and put Henderson and Thiago together. Maybe that will lead to more space up front and net us some goals.

Leg-End

Ran the game for the first 25 mins, didn’t actually have much influence on it after that beside that effort from range.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
If he stays injury free I think he'll be a big player for them in the second half of the season.

There were glimpses of what he could do for Liverpool.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
How many fouls does he have to commit to get Yellow card?
Could say that about any Liverpool player. They're the best side in the country and getting away with little fouls that stop counter attacks. Truly an art form.

Carl

Big Thiago fan but was bang average today, especially considering we allowed them to have the ball in those areas quite a lot.

MetoTTT

Could say that about any Liverpool player. They're the best side in the country and getting away with little fouls that stop counter attacks. Truly an art form.
Klopp's "mind games" paid off for this game. It was shocking. 5-6 counters stopped, not a single yellow. But very good result so to the next game and hope the lads will keep it up.

ShinjiNinja26

Didn’t realise he was such a dirty fecker! How he escaped a yellow card in that game baffles me, fouling our players numerous times stopping counter attacks. Referees bottling decisions yet again at Anfield, shouldn’t be surprised really.

Carl

Klopp's "mind games" paid off for this game. It was shocking. 5-6 counters stopped, not a single yellow. But very good result so to the next game and hope the lads will keep it up.
feck all to do with mindgames mate, they do it week in week out and have done for years.

M Bison

Supports
York City
Fantastic first 20 mins then disappeared and wasn’t in the game until the shot that DDG saved (looked better in real time than it actually was).

Can’t believe how many fouls he got away with!

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
My favourite was his pass straight out of play in the first half under no pressure. Fellainiesque
His fouls were Fellainiesque for sure. Did he even get yellow?

Pep really missed Fernandinho replacement.

Irrational.

He had a great game, but boy is he a cynical bastard. Had two or three bookable challenges and I'm astounded how he came out of this game without one.

RUCK4444

He had a great game, but boy is he a cynical bastard. Had two or three bookable challenges and I'm astounded how he came out of this game without one.
This. The Scousers are dirty b@stards the lot of them.

They fouled us on almost every single attack.

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
I’m really surprised by the comments, Thiago was class today.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Lovely technique - i hope they change their style so everything goes through him. Can already see it effecting the front 3, nowhere near as dynamic.

I hope he's another Veron

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
In a fully functional Liverpool side they would be even more intimidating with him and that's saying something about how good he is considering how unstoppable they were last season. Oozes class.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
I imagine the same one as you, only with a better understanding of the game.
Really?
And you couldn't see Thiago's professional fouls during the game?
Shows that it's you who has no understanding of the game.

Classical Mechanic

In a fully functional Liverpool side they would be even more intimidating with him and that's saying something about how good he is considering how unstoppable they were last season. Oozes class.
He is very classy but his weaknesses are there too. He's really slow and needs to foul to compensate for this, he was bypassed a few times tonight. He was also tackled twice in his own half but we botched both opportunities meekly. Players really need to get on to the ref about his fouling because once he's on a card he's very vulnerable.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Who was the United player he skipped past and left in the dust in the first half? Was it Fred? About time we had a midfielder he can do stuff like that.