Thiago Alc*ntara | Still exists

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Yet another late foul, off his feet, completely misses the ball. No card.

James_42

Refs allow him to kick people all over the pitch without any consequences.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
People still wanking over him passing it sideways and backwards. Also a fouling machine.

marktan

He's wank, slows everything down and cant tackle to save his life. Not a surprise Liverpool look laborious when he plays.

SER19

Is this forum still masturbating over him because Gary neville told them to after 11 minutes at the weekend? 6th game of the season. A brilliant player but so glad we avoided it

Oranges038

A few months ago a lot on here wanted him at Utd from Bayern and were bemoaning Moyes decision not to sign him all them years ago.

Now that he's a Liverpool player, he's dirty useless twat, who has no legs, fouls all the time and only passes the ball sideways.

slored1

Did Liverpool even score a goal this season when he played? Don't remember it happening.

Jezpeza

Been shit every time i see him. People talked for years like he was something world class. Disappointed. But hope they keep playing him!

KennyBurner

0% wins since the best midfielder arrived back in the league. His mate Pogba is scoring winning goals while he is focusing on aesthetics.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Honestly. How was Thiago ever considered the best CM in the world? Gundogen is miles better.
He has his hipster fans but I don't think he's ever been considered no. 1.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
He doesn't have the legs to play the role asked of him.

Nero

He makes 10 yard passes look classy and stylish. People get manipulated by that.

tomaldinho1

He doesn't have the legs to play the role asked of him.
Exactly. Literally whenever Bayern are selling it's because they know someone is declining. Bar Kroos (which was more that they refused to pay him too much rather than didn't think he was good) anyone coming out of there is generally a crock or past it. Thiago is still a good player but he really doesn't suit Liverpool's style and him being about to turn 30 just compoounds it.

Murray3007

just does not fit liverpools system, would be like signing Messi for Pulis Stoke side, slows the tempo down for a team who need the ball up the park as quick as possible, show pony in the middle of the park, would have worked better at city maybe, and if liverpool get everyone fit then dont see how he gets in there starting 11, Fabinho is much better in that position. seems to get away with as much tactical fouls as Fernandinho as well

Borys

Statistics Wizard
I'd still pay a lot of money to get him, because he'd be a great option for United.

Not sure what he adds to this Liverpool side what they don't have already though.

A few months ago a lot on here wanted him at Utd from Bayern and were bemoaning Moyes decision not to sign him all them years ago.

Now that he's a Liverpool player, he's dirty useless twat, who has no legs, fouls all the time and only passes the ball sideways.
that’s was 7 or 8 years ago!

Based Adnan

Exactly. Literally whenever Bayern are selling it's because they know someone is declining. Bar Kroos (which was more that they refused to pay him too much rather than didn't think he was good) anyone coming out of there is generally a crock or past it. Thiago is still a good player but he really doesn't suit Liverpool's style and him being about to turn 30 just compoounds it.
Bayern wanted to keep Thiago though

vodrake

Every minor pretty pass or bit of technique he does on the pitch gets massively overhyped then you get to the end of the match and realise he's done feck all particularly useful

Fts 74

I'm yet to see what all the fuss is about.

He seems to be involved passing it sideways for 10 minutes then disappears for a while.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
He has his hipster fans but I don't think he's ever been considered no. 1.
No, some on here were calling him the best in the world, and calling me out for claiming it was untrue!
Crazy stuff. :houllier: :lol:

Wayne's World

Doesn't suit Klopp's style of football. He's not going to change since he's been in successful sides who play to a tempo and possession that suited him

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
He would look much better playing for us. His passing from deep instead of Fred with Cavani/Martial's ability to receive the ball into feet :drool:

Firmino and Thiago combining will lead to about half a goal over a season

cyberman

You cant play 1 Thaigo. Its like Pogba 2018 all over again in terms of making great little passes in tight areas only to pass to to Fellaini etc who waste it by playing basic passes across ths pitch anyway.

He would look much better playing for us. His passing from deep instead of Fred with Cavani/Martial's ability to receive the ball into feet :drool:

Firmino and Thiago combining will lead to about half a goal over a season
world class non scoring striker, and world class sideways passing midfielder :lol: