Thiago Alc*ntara | Still exists

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
:lol:

I mean obviously he's been poor. It's just that Liv fans creamed themselves last summer when he was signed, and now at even a faint glimmer of hope, they'll go overboard with the compliments. He's been poor by any standards, and when you factor in his pedigree/standing, he's just been an unmitigated flop, so far. I doubt he'll turn it around, unless Klopp adjusts how the team plays, and even in that case I think he's just not suited to the rhythm of the PL.
What's the rhythm of the Premier League? And is it a dancer? Or a soul companion?

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Zico signed for Udinese?

Will never get them if you don't try I suppose. And apparently we're dead keen and mbappe kinda interested. But there's a lot of very unlikely things that need to fall into place for it to happen.
Aaah blind hope. Fair enough.

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
Yeah I think Klopp might change it around:

TAA VvD Konate Robertson
Hendo Fab Thiago

:houllier: :lol:
Not so much a question of personnel, more on how the team plays and approaches games. I just don't think he's suited to your current style. No worries if you disagree, I'm just enjoying watching one of your players underperforming so drastically and I'm fine with Klopp sticking to the current approach.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Not so much a question of personnel, more on how the team plays and approaches games. I just don't think he's suited to your current style. No worries if you disagree, I'm just enjoying watching one of your players underperforming so drastically and I'm fine with Klopp sticking to the current approach.
Fair enough, it's all about opinions. Thiago had to do Henderson's role and he was crap at it. Then he had to do Fab's role and he was crap at it. No hiding those facts and Klopp could see he was crap in those roles too.

Klopp finally bit the bullet and at least moved Fab back to do the Fab role. Which freed up Thiago to do something he hasn't done all season: the Thiago role.

Next season our secret revolutionary step will be: start the season with Thiago doing the Thiago role. :)

Redfrog

Fair enough, it's all about opinions. Thiago had to do Henderson's role and he was crap at it. Then he had to do Fab's role and he was crap at it. No hiding those facts and Klopp could see he was crap in those roles too.

Klopp finally bit the bullet and at least moved Fab back to do the Fab role. Which freed up Thiago to do something he hasn't done all season: the Thiago role.

Next season our secret revolutionary step will be: start the season with Thiago doing the Thiago role. :)
What is Thiago’s role ? Kicking everyone around ?

Redfrog

We'll find out next season. Or Bayern fans can help out here regarding their ex-treble-winning talisman.
Thought we should have find this year !!! Good old Liverpool supporter, next season will be your season !

By the way, you made it looks like he is some reincarnation of Maradona and Pelé.
Don’t think he ever was Bayern « talisman ».

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Thought we should have find this year !!! Good old Liverpool supporter, next season will be your season !

By the way, you made it looks like he is some reincarnation of Maradona and Pelé.
I think their season was last season !!!!!!11

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool

Ok, I know you know but I will repeat because I'm actually enjoying this. :D

1. New league, about to find his feet next to Fab and Hendo but gets butchered in the same game as VvD gets butchered.

2. By the time he returns we're playing the worst CBs in the PL thanks to Gomez and Matip's wet wafer bodies.

3. Fab leaves his position next to Thiago to cover CB. Also gets injured.

4. Hendo... Where the hell is he?

5. Finally Fab returns to normal position and Thiago starts looking class again. Was best player against Utd's rested XI for example.

Would love to have seen how good prime Messi would have been as our DM in front of Rhys and Nat.

Mr. Ant

I really don't know if he can improve or Klopp has to change something to fit him more but he just doesn't suit the team at all imo. But his tackles are hilarious :lol:

Bayern know when to sell their players. They are masters at it.

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout

1. New league, about to find his feet next to Fab and Hendo but gets butchered in the same game as VvD gets butchered.

2. By the time he returns we're playing the worst CBs in the PL thanks to Gomez and Matip's wet wafer bodies.

5. Finally Fab returns to normal position and Thiago starts looking class again. Was best player against Utd's rested XI for example.

Would love to have seen how good prime Messi would have been as our DM in front of Rhys and Nat.
Utd's rested XI :lol:
To be honest, I don't think we'll win the Premier League anytime soon.
Probably the least nonsensical post you've ever made.

laughtersassassin

I would have the energy to slag him if we didn't have two infinitely worse players playing in our pivot week in week out.

Redfrog

You are just taking it too far. Making him the best player in Bayern when he wasn’t even their best midfielder.
He proved nothing in England. And don’t make it as our team was rested . We played a lot more then you lately so the rested team wasn’t us for sure. It showed as you pressed as mad men all game long.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
To be fair, you need a high level of footballing IQ to play well against Utd’s rested XI

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
You have a better shoot at it then at Bundesliga to be honest.
Are you trying to wind me up because the club you chose to support whose players have never spoken a word with you or know you exist is more successful than the club I support whose players have never spoken a word with me or know I exist? Just goes to show how silly and childish all this posturing really is, doesn't it?

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
I think if we get top four Sancho is more likely than Mbappe. The latter's wages are so far out of our price range.

Redfrog

Are you trying to wind me up because the club you chose to support whose players have never spoken a word with you or know you exist is more successful than the club I support whose players have never spoken a word with me or know I exist? Just goes to show how silly and childish all this posturing really is, doesn't it?
Haha, I thought you were trying to wind me up. I don’t know who is childish if you can’t take a joke.

Oranges038

Nice penalty.

But, he is so slow and sucks the life out of everything ruined the rythym of Spain this evening.