Thiago Alcantara | Pool bound

Status
Not open for further replies.

BayernFan87

Supports
Bayern Munich
A bit sloppy with his passes today. Against PSG mistakes like this could cost us.

GledTheRed

We'll try get David Brooks over the line. Jokes aside, it really is worrying how far ahead of us they already are, with us seemingly being so lax about it. Teams around us are also strengthening whilst we're leaking stories about how our number one target wants too much in fees

Thiago is fecking mint and offers a creative threat from midfield like they don't really have either. Their forwards will be lapping it up
They strengthen their only questionable area with an absolute meastro.

E-mal

The football geniuses say he can't replace Matic in our team, what is obvious is that his defensive contribution is superior to even Matic.

croadyman

The football geniuses say he can't replace Matic in our team, what is obvious is that his defensive contribution is superior to even Matic.
He definitely can but only has eyes for the scousers and unfortunately there isn't a damn thing we can do about that

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
In the words of a famous Caf poster: "Daddy Daddy, WANT WANT WANT!"

Silas

Yeah. Always funny to see posts saying he can't match the physicality/defensive awareness of someone who's literally been a traffic cone on the pitch at times.

Get young talent

Yeah. Always funny to see posts saying he can't match the physicality/defensive awareness of someone who's literally been a traffic cone on the pitch at times.
Exactly,

We missed the chance back than, because of Moyes, and now is the last chance to get him, for a low fee.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
He's dribbled past, sure. But he's been excellent when we're compact and he's hugely important for defending set pieces. So he's being quite unfairly judged here.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Will genuinely be so gutted if we don’t get him, what a fabulous football player.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
For 30m he is bargain of the summer transfer window. Liverpool will be foolish to not pay that amount.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Every side in the world should be in for him
Really?
In one of the highest scoring teams in Europe he has two assists, two .....that's not great.
He keeps things ticking and recycles the ball well, but doesn't offer much going forward at all.
I think that's probably why not many teams are biting Bayern's hand off for him

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
He doesn't want every team. He wants to join Liverpool apparently. Think he'd join City too but they don't really need him that much.
City don't need him? WTF?

Really?
In one of the highest scoring teams in Europe he has two assists, two .....that's not great.
He keeps things ticking and recycles the ball well, but doesn't offer much going forward at all.
:lol:

BenitoSTARR

Scout
Really?
Watch him play. Focus on what his role is in the team and if you can’t see how good he is in that role then feck me forget football mate or go educate yourself.

He is more than capable of playing further up to get those assists but as a composed game managing DM/CM bloody hell he’s near perfect.

MDFC Manager

I'd get him if we could. Would really help us improve our ball retention and make us more press resistant in midfield.

Scarecrow

Having a week off
Really?
Are you even watching the game? The goal doesn’t happen without his pass dissecting PSG through the middle. He is creating those kind of advantages for Bayern’s forwards all the time. He’s definitely not just recycling the ball.

Champ

Watch him play. Focus on what his role is in the team and if you can’t see how good he is in that role then feck me forget football mate or go educate yourself.

He is more than capable of playing further up to get those assists but as a composed game managing DM/CM bloody hell he’s near perfect.
Mate, I play in the same position as him, i understand the role he has to play.
He plays as a proper number 6 for me, box to box with defensive duties as well as attacking plays.
Two assists is poor in that team.
Anyone wonder why there's no other teams in for him?
He's a good player but not top quality.

Renegade

Stats era. The guys who play the pass before pass are not rated in this era anymore.Eye test means nothing.You only need to look at Zidane and Iniesta’s numbers to understand the point.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Really?
:wenger:

Jonesno.8

If the Scousers end up fluking this guy for a measly £30m, it’ll be the crime of the century.

And they will too, the pricks.
If the Scousers end up fluking this guy for a measly £30m, it’ll be the crime of the century.

And they will too, the pricks.
23 is what they are allegedly reluctant over, madness. Even if he didn't adapt to the Prem at 29 youre making the same to sell him the following season

Champ

Are you even watching the game? The goal doesn’t happen without his pass dissecting PSG through the middle. He is creating those kind of advantages for Bayern’s forwards all the time. He’s definitely not just recycling the ball.
I agree, his pass started the move.
But a lot happened after and before the pass, and let's be honest it was just a simple slide rule pass,

Status
Not open for further replies.