Thibaut Courtois | Performances

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
Didn't this guy nob KdBs missus? Talk about creating a team environment, love how self righteous these players are, show some leadership on the pitch instead of creating a divide in a group that's bound to be upset right now, utter asshat!

RooneyLegend

Its the least Wilmots deserved, how did he even get the job? Was it a raffle of sorts?

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
Didn't this guy nob KdBs missus? Talk about creating a team environment, love how self righteous these players are, show some leadership on the pitch instead of creating a divide in a group that's bound to be upset right now, utter asshat!
:lol: He sure did.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
:lol: He sure did.
Nice, obviously she has varying taste in men...least she won't have difficulty pinpointing the baby daddy, it'll either be a ginger midget with the constant prepubescent look throughout life or a neanderthal with an unquestionable mono brow just begging to be plucked on a regular basis.

AshfordLad

With Terry and Courtois already there. All we need to do is buy Icardi and we can have the complete set.

ti vu

These talented Belgium players seem to have very complex characters: KDB, Hazard, Courtois, Lukaku, Benteke,...

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
These talented Belgium players seem to have very complex characters: KDB, Hazard, Courtois, Lukaku, Benteke,...
Or maybe they're just not that good.

Certainly Lukaku and Benteke are donkeys.

NYC

Belgian and England are the same.

Overrated individual players.... For years, I've heard from Belgian fans how this is their golden generation and was going to be a relevant team.....

Or maybe they're just not that good.

Certainly Lukaku and Benteke are donkeys.
You named off two players from a list of vey good players. I even think lukaku is good as well. Hazard, KDB, and Courtois are all very good. Foolish to say they aren't.

prath92

Just because you feel your boss doesn't know what he is doing doesn't mean you hit him.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
If anyone deserved it .. Wilmots did. Absolutely shite and comes across as a bell end.

baanke laal

banned
Belgian and England are the same.

Overrated individual players.... For years, I've heard from Belgian fans how this is their golden generation and was going to be a relevant team.....
If Belgians had a competent manager, they would be doing much better.

Kostur

海尔的老板
Can't wait for that 'talented group of players held back by manager' to be taken over by a 'competent' manager and still fail miserably.

AshfordLad

Courtois talks a lot and always falls short on his own performance. He had several dodgy moments yesterday too.

Last edited:

Theafonis

In love with @Eboue
Supports
Chelsea
I’m starting to feel the guy is criminally underrated

Made so many brilliant saves last week when Watford was swamping us, even more consistent today, and his command of the box is solid (although it helps that he’s 6’6), rarely is beaten in the air.

I have to say his one weakness is low shots, can be beaten at times because of his height and has a hard time getting down quick enough.

He really isn’t even top 5 keepers for some people which is pretty sad, but he’s quietly doing his job. He’ll eventually get recognition though and get plaudits soon enough.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
I’m starting to feel the guy is really underrated

Made so many brilliant saves last week when Watford was swamping us, even more consistent today, and his command of the box is solid (although it helps that he’s 6’6), rarely is beaten in the air.

I have to say his one weakness is low shots, can be beaten at times because of his height and has a hard time getting down quick enough.

He really isn’t even top 5 keepers for some people which is pretty sad, but he’s quietly doing his job. He’ll eventually get recognition though and get plaudits soon enough.
Gary Neville loves him and given the air time he's given on the go to station for PL football I don't think you can say he's underrated

Courtois is a very good keeper but he's just not as good as the very best (De Gea) so like Lloris he's given the press his talent deserves (which is his fair share but rightfully not as much as the best)

yumtum

DUX' bumchum

Only when he moves to Real Madrid.

ti vu

The same old British media trend. Unwarranted overating then completely trying to hide away that by not even giving players' their due prop.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff

Tbh, I thought most people have Neuer, DDG and him as the top three, certainly a couple of years ago.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover

De Gea
Neuer
Courtois
Lloris

That is how I'd rank them currently.

Being #3 behind those two names is quite the achievement.

AshfordLad

De Gea
Neuer
Courtois
Lloris

That is how I'd rank them currently.

Being #3 behind those two names is quite the achievement.
Moraes is better than Courtois. Also Oblak is up there likely better than him.

Lloris though has regressed in the last couple of seasons. Wont even make my top 10.

CechMate1

Supports
Chelsea
Wouldn't say he's underrated as such. Most people would have him in their top 5 GKs in the world. IMO he's 3rd behind De Gea and Neuer. Will say though, that Courtois is best at catching from corners and free kicks, he absolutely dominates the box at times

Think we signed him for around 8 million which is an absolute bargain. Still only 25 which is young for a GK

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Courtois is a fine GK but for some reason hasn't progressed much since his Atletico days.

Trizy

He's a world class and not underrated at all. It's just well known he isn't at the top of his profession like DDG and Neuer. So he's not mentioned as much.

Karel Podolsky

Supports
Ex Laziale
He is a top GK, most football fans consider him as one of the beat GK in the world.

He is just not talked much by media, and rightly so because he doesn't make significant blunders.

Ederson Moraes is a bit hyped up because he's a 'new' goalie.

Karel Podolsky

Supports
Ex Laziale
I play PES 2018. Here is PES Rating for some GKs;

De Gea : 88
Courtois : 87
Oblak : 86
Moraes: 83 (not sure, maybe less).