Things You Like About Jose

Dominant

All good points especially the first one.

What i like about Jose are probably from his previous jobs mostly but still :

• He spoiled both Liverpool's and Man City's party. Actually he prevented Liverpool to be champions for the first time in Premier League history right after Sir Alex retired. This would be a horrible thing.
  • He put pundits like Carragher, Redknapp, Souness etc. who are ex-Liverpool players into their places even when he was at Chelsea.
  • Some facial expressions like that :lol:

• His press conferences and interviews were quite fun :

• He is so strong mentally. He definitely has the mental toughness and a winning mentality which all the great managers had.
fanboy alert.

Swift Football

Not a fan of Jose's over-emphasis on defensive style but here are few things i like about him:
1. I find him quick learner ( relatively speaking). If the results/performances are not going as expected, he is good at analyzing and finding the reasons and not afraid to make the changes needed.
2. Can attract big names in the transfer window
3. Good at transfers ( okay Lindelof was a flop but in general he has been very good)
4. I also find him very dedicated and motivated.

maniwin

I like how he threw player under the bus, i mean they all got paid handsomely every week, they shouldn't mind if the manager critique them on public after shite performance.

NK86

The raw emotion and passion he shows on the touchline. That absolute bollocking he gave Herrera during the FA cup semi finals was fantastic. I do feel his methods are outdated when it comes to how the top European powerhouses play, but he is a winner, of that I have no doubt.

JMack1234

• He's still one of the best big game managers out there.
  • He's beaten all of the top 6 this season
  • He cares passionately, more about himself than for the club I know, but by extension he cares about us.
  • We have improved, we can't deny that.

King Eric 7

His winning mentality, although he needs to find a way for it to rub off on more players.
His honesty.
His meticulous planning and preparation. Our summer targets get sorted way in advance and are not last minute panic buys.
He's ruthless with the team and that's what we need right now and what we've needed for quite a while.

Andersons Dietician

@Donovan_red7 So I can’t find the full video, it’s like it’s been cut because I found one of the full interview and it’s not there. It was after his goal against Crystal Palace.

There is just that picture explanation thing. Smalling got MOTM that day.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Exactly. 2nd place is a dizzy height for this team after the shambles of Moyes and LVG. Turning the abject into a difficult to beat team that finishes 2nd halfway through this project is cause for optimism. I sincerely doubt many managers had the necessary authority and standing to change the fortunes of the team as it was back then when he walked into OT.
Yep. The short memories of people are incredible

A couple of years ago, we played a much worse style of football, with a record for 0-0 home draws. We'd create a couple of chances a game, it was dire. On top of this, Van Gaal had the audacity to tell us that we should be realistic with expectations, while watching Leicester win the damn league!

Pav1878

I would echo, making OT a fortress again.

Plus, getting us results in the top 6 games again (eventually).

Bringing some steel back to the team and making us hard to beat again.

Best league place since fergie whilst winning trophies.

Knowing what is wrong with the team when it doesn't PERFORM even though he hasn't put it right YET.