This 2 game streak..

Status
Not open for further replies.

momo83

Massive Snowflake
My thoughts. Fresh start without forgetting the past 6 months. We can’t be fans that are constantly blinded by false dawns but at the same time we can’t be blinded to the possibility of corners getting turned. So lets see how things go... if Ole’s turned a corner we should challenge for top 4, if he hasn’t we’ll finish 8th or probably lower

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Imagine being such a miserable cnut you cant enjoy 2 excellent performances against 2 of the most successful managers around.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
My thoughts. Fresh start without forgetting the past 6 months. We can’t be fans that are constantly blinded by false dawns but at the same time we can’t be blinded to the possibility of corners getting turned. So lets see how things go... if Ole’s turned a corner we should challenge for top 4, if he hasn’t we’ll finish 8th or probably lower
We have to be careful of becoming arsenal. They've done this for decades now. A month of good footy and it's all "lads were one signing away!"

momo83

Massive Snowflake
We have to be careful of becoming arsenal. They've done this for decades now. A month of good footy and it's all "lads were one signing away!"
We haven’t been title challengers for 7 years. We’ve been out of the CL for 3 of those years. We became Arsenal much quicker then Arsenal became Arsenal

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
We haven’t been title challengers for 7 years. We’ve been out of the CL for 3 of those years. We became Arsenal much quicker then Arsenal became Arsenal
He have much higher expectation or at least we should. Just hope people remember every season is a new one and this "rebuild" or "progress" is nothing but time buying. Every season the goal must be to win the league for man united.

RK

Why not? Doesn't really matter either way. Might as well pick the more optimistic option.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
I thought this thread was going to offer something insightful about the last two games. My bad.

I also don't believe Ole is the right man for the job but was another thread adding so little required? The last two games have been fanatastic so regardless of how you and me rate him, it's worth seeing whether this leads to any concrete progress or not.

wrinklydong

These 2 winning streak against the 2 best manager in space of 3 days is massive considering we have 24 hours less to recover for both games. Ole has worked wonders in turning around the performance of our first eleven but our bench remains the difference between Top 4 and midtable. Its all on Ed in the January transfer window so hopefully he is in as much of a muppet mode as I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.