This Weekend's Football

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
Lads, I don't know why you're torturing yourselves by watching this game. It's just going to feel worse when they get a flukey late winner (an own-goal or something) than if they had won easily.

There is just no way Liverpool won't win this game. I'll donate 50 quid to this site if they don't.

RapidRed

Fulham look ready to take it right up the arse. A little bit of lubing up in the first half, the dippers will win 4 - 0 at least.

feck off Fulham.

mjs020294

Fulham look ready to take it right up the arse. A little bit of lubing up in the first half, the dippers will win 4 - 0 at least.

feck off Fulham.
Do you write for the News of the World by any chance?

nemanja nemagic

Lads, I don't know why you're torturing yourselves by watching this game. It's just going to feel worse when they get a flukey late winner (an own-goal or something) than if they had won easily.

There is just no way Liverpool won't win this game. I'll donate 50 quid to this site if they don't.
Just on the ridiculously small chance that they don't win, I'll make sure with this quote that you can't weasel out of that declaration.

Sylar

lol @ some of the posts above.

Only a matter of time before Liverpool score though. Shame :(

mjs020294

Liverpool better raise the bar this half if they want to win.

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
Just on the ridiculously small chance that they don't win, I'll make sure with this quote that you can't weasel out of that declaration.
I wouldn't weasel out of anything. My word is my bond.

But my money is quite safe.