Number7

Ret's Slave
I agree with Spoony...our next 5 games are very winnable

Villa
Sunderland away
Pompey home
Spurs home
Boro away

Not taking anything for granted, but IF we win all these, all we need is Liverpool to slip up once, and they play Arsenal the night before we play Pompey...

Marching

Somehow still supports Leeds
I've just done the BBC predictor thing and you lot win the league by 4 points.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
I'll give you tomorrow's lottery numbers for a fiver, if anyone's interested.
I'd like to give you something right now if you're interested. :p

You're a Top, Top LFC mascot. :D Thanks again.

Count Duckula

They kept going even though they couldn't and pulled a win out of the hat, fair enough

But do these victories mean they'll be champions? Not particularly. I'd be more concerned if they were rolling teams over 2 and 3 week in week out. But they don't

Now they've actually played well today, and still needed something last gasp. Isn't it supposed to be the games you play poorly in that you scrape out of the barrel?

I'll start getting worried if they're top with games played level. Otherwise, I'll take enjoyment that we can crush their league winning dreams TWICE in one season
Oh don't get me wrong, Brad, I'm not all doom and gloom, I just think that some people - and this isn't necessarily aimed at your good self - don't give Liverpool the credit that they sometimes deserve because they're, well, Liverpool.

Alex

Liverpool have won feck all, Arsenal beat United twice two years ago and won feck all, they have had a great season though. They will be close as they have been in a while.

B Cantona

Desperate
Oh don't get me wrong, Brad, I'm not all doom and gloom, I just think that some people - and this isn't necessarily aimed at your good self - don't give Liverpool the credit that they sometimes deserve because they're, well, Liverpool.
Yes well it's one of the great crimes of our time. United supporters not giving Liverpool the credit they deserve :rolleyes:

Count Duckula

Yes well it's one of the great crimes of our time. United supporters not giving Liverpool the credit they deserve :rolleyes:
You know what I mean!

It's not even that I'm annoyed Liverpool don't get credit, it's more that some fans will actively claim the opposite - ie, rather than ignore their rather impressive late goal-scoring, they'll actually complain it's complete luck.

It's not the anti-Liverpool feeling I'm against, but the blind ignorance from some supporters (again, not you!).

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
I see Brwned has made a prat out of himself again.

Anyway, title is still in our hands but Liverpool are gonna fight till the end it seems. Not much margin of error here.

Spoony

The People's President

Anyway, title is still in our hands but Liverpool are gonna fight till the end it seems. Not much margin of error here.
Well, is see no reason why we can't win our games in hand. 4 point lead is more than enough at this stage of the season.

And I'm sure we'll win tomorrow.

crappycraperson

Scout
Well, is see no reason why we can't win our games in hand. 4 point lead is more than enough at this stage of the season.

And I'm sure we'll win tomorrow.
Yeah, we are still favourites and rightly so. But tomorrow is must win. A draw or less could feck us up mentally for rest of the season. Arsenal's title challenge last year was killed by four draws in a row. We need to buck this losing trend.

Spoony

The People's President
Yeah, we are still favourites and rightly so. But tomorrow is must win. A draw or less could feck us up mentally for rest of the season. Arsenal's title challenge last year was killed by four draws in a row. We need to buck this losing trend.

Yep. Especially considering it's a home game. Nothing less than a victory will suffice. Hopefully, we'll gather some momentum after tomorrow. It'll give us an indication whether the two loses were a blip or something more drastic. I just think we had a great run from December onwards, that something had to give, eventually. . .it happened to Barca.

crappycraperson

Scout
Yep. Especially considering it's a home game. Nothing less than a victory will suffice. Hopefully, we'll gather some momentum after tomorrow. It'll give us an indication whether the two loses were a blip or something more drastic. I just think we had a great run from December onwards, that something had to give, eventually. . .it happened to Barca.
Aye but we fecked up the Fulham game IMO, right from the beginning with team selection.

crappycraperson

Scout
feck, I am nervous about tomorrow's game. I am gonna be shitting bricks till we take the lead.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?

Go feck yourself, you slimy prick.

This thread is worthy of ridicule over at RAWK. Some people have well and truly humiliated themselves with their posts.

Get a grip, please. Nothing much has changed. We still have our own games to win despite Liverpool's results of late. Lost 2 games in a row now and surely we will get back into shape soon. This club always responds to adversity, and respond we will.

VP

I don't get the feeling Brwned cares much about United, more interested in creating pedantic arguments on the internet.

Anyway today I just realized the enormity of Liverpool winning the league. We can't let this happen FFS.

Alex

It was the only time this year where I felt as though SAF got the team wrong, it should have been a walk in the part.

Vinay

Muppet in Training
Jesus dont get your hopes up for a game like this. I couldnt be more relaxed. Anything less than a scouse win is like an unexpected bonus.
Absolutely correct, mate! There must be a sense of perspective on this... It's just a case of Liverpool using up their last minute jokers available to the end of the season (Murphy's law - yes, thanks, Danny, while you were on, you kept Liverpool at bay!).

But, it's absolutely imperative that we start getting a sense of playing to our capacities and capabilities...

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
I don't get the feeling Brwned cares much about United, more interested in creating pedantic arguments on the internet.

Anyway today I just realized the enormity of Liverpool winning the league. We can't let this happen FFS.
Stop talking rubbish.

I was actually.

St Red

KRAP
This thread is worthy of ridicule over at RAWK. Some people have well and truly humiliated themselves with their posts.

Get a grip, please. Nothing much has changed. We still have our own games to win despite Liverpool's results of late. Lost 2 games in a row now and surely we will get back into shape soon. This club always responds to adversity, and respond we will.
Very true and also very amusing.
While we have a good momentum going, we need to basicaly win all our remaining games, and rely on you lot dropping 4 points.
Unlikely, but possible.
Today will be a tough game for you lot, Villa will be looking to get back on track, and you have 4 very influential players out.
I think you will probably edge it (when was the last time you lost 3 league games in a row?), but I'd be happy to see a draw.

Москва2008

Under investigation...no more points for now
Listening to the League Trophy final I thought I heard the commentator(ess) call a player 'ass hole'. Turns out Luton have a player called Asa Hall.