Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

AshRK

I liked the rumble. Although Brock throwing everyone like they don't matter is not a good showing of your talent, especially the likes of Nakamura who is you current IC champion. Could have had him stay for a bit longer. But that's a minor complain. I know people would have hated it but considering Drew throwing or should I say Kicking Brock off the top rope already meant those two were going to collide I would have liked them to have Brock come back and cost Drew. I know that would have meant ROman winning the rumble but so be it, anyways Roman v. Fiend is another given so why not just have it. Having Drew not winning the rumble would have meant more frustration for him and we could have a more compelling story line where maybe for the first time Brock does not want to face an opponent. That would have been new. Anyways I am super happy for Drew. The guy screams champion and he better get the job done at Mania.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
I liked the rumble. Although Brock throwing everyone like they don't matter is not a good showing of your talent, especially the likes of Nakamura who is you current IC champion. Could have had him stay for a bit longer. But that's a minor complain. I know people would have hated it but considering Drew throwing or should I say Kicking Brock off the top rope already meant those two were going to collide I would have liked them to have Brock come back and cost Drew. I know that would have meant ROman winning the rumble but so be it, anyways Roman v. Fiend is another given so why not just have it. Having Drew not winning the rumble would have meant more frustration for him and we could have a more compelling story line where maybe for the first time Brock does not want to face an opponent. That would have been new. Anyways I am super happy for Drew. The guy screams champion and he better get the job done at Mania.
This is fair, I guess the reason for Drew winning was to put him over as a credible opponent for Brock.

Mystry

Friendship is magic
Women's rumble wasn't too bad except a boring winner and weird things like Beth being near the end, and having both Dakota Kai and Teagan Nox in there but at different times. First half of the mens I thought was trash. Brock's schtick gets tedious pretty quickly and it lasted way longer than it needed to. Can see the point of Drew eliminating him but I still would have had Keith Lee do it without any help too. Build on his showing from Survivor Series and have him look great and Drew still looks good from his other eliminations as well as winning. Would have loved a R Truth cameo just to break things up.

AshRK

Women's rumble wasn't too bad except a boring winner and weird things like Beth being near the end, and having both Dakota Kai and Teagan Nox in there but at different times. First half of the mens I thought was trash. Brock's schtick gets tedious pretty quickly and it lasted way longer than it needed to. Can see the point of Drew eliminating him but I still would have had Keith Lee do it without any help too. Build on his showing from Survivor Series and have him look great and Drew still looks good from his other eliminations as well as winning. Would have loved a R Truth cameo just to break things up.
Considering the reaction Keith got and his performance at Survivor series, I would have him stay till the end. Drew eliminating Brock was the right call but Lee just staying for 2 odd mins wasn't a good showing. Maybe he should have been the one eliminating Roman and have Keith and Drew the final two would have been pretty good too. But then that would have taken some shine off Drew winning as fans would rallied behind Keith if he was there till the end. But Keith has to be featured in a big way.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
I thought Beth looked great. Looks like she can still go just as much as the other women. She looked badass too with the hair covered in blood.

Sylar

That Rumble was fun. Had no issues with what they did with Keith Lee. He went toe to toe with Brock and got eliminated due to a distraction with Braun.
Brock was awesome first half of the Rumble. Him dancing when MVP came out was great. Brock dominating like that lead to a much bigger reaction when Drew eliminated it.

Also glad Drew won the Rumble. Brock costing him would have been a bit too similar to Brock costing Goldberg the Rumble some time back. Drew eliminating Roman was fine and built nicely.

Womens Rumble was great though I think they missed a trick by having Shayna not win it. She wins, thats her excuse for being off NXT (and the rematch) and her going after Becky (to do what Ronda couldnt at WM).
Hope they still go for that and just have Charlotte vs Bayley.

Minkaro

Just...let's not have Edge take the Styles Clash, yeah? Best not to risk that one. Stick with the Phenomenal Forearm.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
What do we think were gonna get at Mania then?

I’d go with:

Fiend vs Roman
Drew vs Brock
Sasha vs Bayley
Charlotte vs Becky
Braun vs Nakamura
Seth and co vs KO/Joe & ?
Rated RKO vs OC

?

Havak

Pokemon master

I’d go with:

Fiend vs Roman
Drew vs Brock
Sasha vs Bayley
Charlotte vs Becky
Braun vs Nakamura
Rated RKO vs OC

?
I think at least one of the title matches won't be a one on one. I hope the Fiend isn't pinned clean yet, so I'd expect that could be the match where there's a triple threat or more.

I was hoping Demon King Fin would return and win the rumble to face Fiend at Mania. I think Drew was over enough from the Lesnar elimination and his overall performance from that point. Could have been thrown out by Seth & co in a melee and still looked strong. The story was already there for Lesnar to see him as a worth opponent for the title at WM without him needing to win the whole thing.

Alas, I still think this is mostly very good and I can only nitpick rather than tear the ppv apart, which is a big improvement IMO. I just don't see much storyline potential involving the Fiend now, Fin winning the rumble seems better than anything else they could do with him if this match is still to happen.

Andersons Dietician

‘I actually thought the woman’s Rumble was trash. There was no storyline to it, it was basically just a vehicle that no one seemed to care about other than getting Charlotte to the show. Apart from the general love of seeing Mandy Rose, Alexa Bliss and Liv Morgan the only other good things were Bianca and well Oatis.
It just looked like no thought went in to it whatsoever. Have anyone but Charlotte win as well. She is brilliant but I’m sick fed up of her always getting the shoulder tap.

Mens Rumble, I didn’t actually mind the Brock dominance, it helped to build Drew and now I can’t wait for that match at Mania. The right guy won. I was getting worried with Roman being in there at the final moments but thankfully for once it didn’t happen.

I did kind of think by the way they kept going on about Braun’s record that they were setting it up for him to be number 13 and eliminate Brock but kinda gutted we didn’t get more of Keith Lee and Braun. I wanna see that match up.

Didn’t really watch any of the other matches.

Sylar

‘I actually thought the woman’s Rumble was trash. There was no storyline to it, it was basically just a vehicle that no one seemed to care about other than getting Charlotte to the show. Apart from the general love of seeing Mandy Rose, Alexa Bliss and Liv Morgan the only other good things were Bianca and well Oatis.
It just looked like no thought went in to it whatsoever. Have anyone but Charlotte win as well. She is brilliant but I’m sick fed up of her always getting the shoulder tap.

Mens Rumble, I didn’t actually mind the Brock dominance, it helped to build Drew and now I can’t wait for that match at Mania. The right guy won. I was getting worried with Roman being in there at the final moments but thankfully for once it didn’t happen.
The thing with Tegan and Dakota was weird. No interaction at all.

With regards to Roman, I think this is the same thing they did Nakamura when he won, had Reigns be the guy eliminated last.
I think its the best thing for Roman too. Him winning the Rumble and getting booed for three months would benefit nobody.
Hes been getting good reaction. Hopefully his feud with Corbin is done for good. And he does a chase for the Fiend.

Also the biggest fck up was them managing to miss Edges first inring action spear in years to show a crowd reaction. Ugh.

AshRK

The thing with Tegan and Dakota was weird. No interaction at all.

With regards to Roman, I think this is the same thing they did Nakamura when he won, had Reigns be the guy eliminated last.
I think its the best thing for Roman too. Him winning the Rumble and getting booed for three months would benefit nobody.
Hes been getting good reaction. Hopefully his feud with Corbin is done for good. And he does a chase for the Fiend.

Also the biggest fck up was them managing to miss Edges first inring action spear in years to show a crowd reaction. Ugh.
I feel crowd is again turning on Roman slowly but surely. I am not sure crowd will rally behind him in his quest against the Fiend. You have to ask what are WWE trying to do with Roman, what is his character because they have definitely screwed him in making the face of the company. I feel if booked properly he can the guy for the company. I think h is character lacks the storytelling and I blame WWE for that.

Sylar

Tegan and Dakota brawled at Worlds Collide and have a match Wednesday. They didn't need to interact at the Rumble.
No point of Tegan being in the match then. She comes out, does nothing then is eliminated. Could have gone to absolutely anybody else.

And nobody needs to interact, but it makes sense if both are in, to at least have something other than, look she entered, shes the future, oh, gone.

Its like Riddle in the mens one. Guy is money, but they used him just to get 'heat' for Corbin.

Ekeke

Tegan and Dakota brawled at Worlds Collide and have a match Wednesday. They didn't need to interact at the Rumble.
With NXT's ratings it would have been a good time to get a couple of people interested in watching that coming match. Big whoops there

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Andrade suspended for a wellness violation. What a dope.

That Edge/Orton segment is the best wrestling segment in ages. Nothing comes close. No cheering for a heel turn, just pure unbridled hate for Orton and horror from the crowd when he was on the top rope. Wrestling pantomime at its best.

AshRK

Andrade suspended for a wellness violation. What a dope.

That Edge/Orton segment is the best wrestling segment in ages. Nothing comes close. No cheering for a heel turn, just pure unbridled hate for Orton and horror from the crowd when he was on the top rope. Wrestling pantomime at its best.
Although I am not overly excited to see Randy being Edge's first opponent but have to say it was a wonderful segment. No bs , just old school wrestling vibes.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Although I am not overly excited to see Randy being Edge's first opponent but have to say it was a wonderful segment. No bs , just old school wrestling vibes.
One of my favourite random matches is a heel vs heel match between Edge and Orton on Raw... Was just after Rated RKO broke up and it was great.

For that reason alone I'm excited about it. Plus I can't help but love Randy... Even though his single matches are generally not great, any time he's in an angle or multi man matches I find him highly entertaining.

Andersons Dietician

I refuse to believe they're going with Becky/Charlotte again.
Charlotte vs Ripley maybe.

I am just fed up of the same 4 circling each other in Becky, Charlotte, Sasha, Bayley. Like you say they can’t have Becky vs Charlotte again. They really need an injection of some fresh blood or do more with Askua and Bliss. Heal Askua has been brilliant recently.

Sylar

BTW, didnt realise how much of a rocket as a face they gave Drew in the Rumble. Not only eliminating Brock and then winning by eliminating Roman, he got rid of top heels Corbin and Seth too.
Do dislike how they just go and have him squash a tag team in a handicap match (although I guess he should do everything Brock did to show hes equal if not better).

Edge vs Orton will be awesome.

sewey89

With NXT's ratings it would have been a good time to get a couple of people interested in watching that coming match. Big whoops there
I genuinely think the only people who give any fecks about the NXT vs AEW ratings are AEW fans.

As a VERY casual fan - I tried AEW and I didn't like it. I also think the buzz around it has died down - It was talked about a hell of a lot initially, but I think a lot of people are bored with it.

Ekeke

I genuinely think the only people who give any fecks about the NXT vs AEW ratings are AEW fans.

As a VERY casual fan - I tried AEW and I didn't like it. I also think the buzz around it has died down - It was talked about a hell of a lot initially, but I think a lot of people are bored with it.
I see loads of NXT fans gloating when they won. Including here. You're probably mistaken because it doesnt happen very often

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth

I’d go with:

Fiend vs Roman
Drew vs Brock
Sasha vs Bayley
Charlotte vs Becky
Braun vs Nakamura
Rated RKO vs OC

?
That’s a pretty good card, but it looks like it’s going to be Randy V Edge

Ekeke

2 co-presidents let go by WWE. Apparently their financials arent going to be as good as hoped in their report coming up next Thursday so Meltzer is saying they've been scapegoated. Both had been there a very long time. WWE's stock also went down 20%

sewey89

AEW typified for me with the fan attacking MJF.

I'm assuming it's real as it's not all over their social medias.

1) Why are they fighting the fan back. You're a professional company - Let the security do their job and get the idiot out.
2) Why are the AEW fans on twitter lapping it up.

It all just seems very cheap and 'indie'. I don't imagine WWE are overly worried.

Sylar

AEW typified for me with the fan attacking MJF.

I'm assuming it's real as it's not all over their social medias.

1) Why are they fighting the fan back. You're a professional company - Let the security do their job and get the idiot out.
2) Why are the AEW fans on twitter lapping it up.

It all just seems very cheap and 'indie'. I don't imagine WWE are overly worried.
Yeah, WWE wrestlers would never attack fans back right? :D