Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Sylar

Im still not doubting that the 'fan' who attacked MJF wasnt some wrestler ha

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
Some rumours are doing the rounds online that going forward not all PPV’s will be on the Network.

Ekeke

AEW typified for me with the fan attacking MJF.

I'm assuming it's real as it's not all over their social medias.

1) Why are they fighting the fan back. You're a professional company - Let the security do their job and get the idiot out.
2) Why are the AEW fans on twitter lapping it up.

It all just seems very cheap and 'indie'. I don't imagine WWE are overly worried.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

WWE has loads of history with this

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Yeah good Dynamite that. Enjoyed all of the matches for once, even the mercifully short Britt Baker one.

Ray Fenix continues to amaze and astound. That dude is slick.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
I saw a stat on Reddit last week...

"Corbin has faced Reigns in 32 of his last 40 matches. The last time they went more than a week without a match is October 11th."

They've been feuding for 5+ months straight. Smackdown is creatively bankrupt.

Ekeke

I saw a stat on Reddit last week...

"Corbin has faced Reigns in 32 of his last 40 matches. The last time they went more than a week without a match is October 11th."

They've been feuding for 5+ months straight. Smackdown is creatively bankrupt.
Remember when the McMahons came out and apologized to the WWE universe and said they'd listen to them, then Corbin wasnt in the main event for... like all of 2 weeks and then things were exactly the same as before their announcement

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Smackdown came on after the football and it's left me wondering if it always felt so low budget?

The crowd noise doesn't help. Also the lighting and it being in HD makes it look sterile.

Edit: Also why are we hearing the sound of the skits through the speakers in the main room and not directly? It sounds absolutely shite.

Last edited:

Sylar

Good for her, hope she does well.

Also AEW / Brandi deserve credit for dropping the Nightmare collection stuff. I enjoyed her interview with Bryan Alvarez.

AshRK

I am not sure where they are going with Seth/KO feud. It could/should have been booked much better. WWE continues to book faces like chumps. KO could have been a top face but here he is losing every other week. I still have some hope from this feud but WWE needs to act fast and make it more compelling.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Decent AEW again. Really enjoyed the womens title match and glad it changed hands.

Intrigued as to where this storylinr with Adam Page goes. Surely the Bucks win the Battle Royale next week to get the title shot and then something happens at Revolution?

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Takeover was fecking class, as always.

They are the absolute gold standard in professional wrestling PPVs.

See a couple of folk didn't like the main event, but I loved it... MOTN for me followed closed by the big meaty men slapping meat

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
AEW Revolution is taking shape nicely.

I've no doubt the tag match will be incredible... and Cody vs. MJF will be up there two. Cody is great in pretty much everything he does.

Really interested to see how Jericho Moxley is... their WWE matches were mostly garbage, so intrigued to see how they'll do in a different setting. Also very interested to see how Swagger does.... as I thought he was consistently one of the most boring performers in WWE.