g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Ekeke

So Sareee who was voted Joshi Pro Wrestler of the year for 2019 has officially announced that shes signed a deal with WWE. Should show up at NXT

paulscholes18

AEW Revolution is taking shape nicely.

I've no doubt the tag match will be incredible... and Cody vs. MJF will be up there two. Cody is great in pretty much everything he does.

Really interested to see how Jericho Moxley is... their WWE matches were mostly garbage, so intrigued to see how they'll do in a different setting. Also very interested to see how Swagger does.... as I thought he was consistently one of the most boring performers in WWE.
I think that Jericho and Moxley was a WWE problem rather than the wrestlers fault. If you watch Goldust V Cody in wwe is not that good but Dustin V Cody was fantastic. AJ Styles V Nakamura was fantastic in NJPW but nothing to write home about in WWE

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
I hope Goldberg annihilates Wyatt and wins the title.

Goldberg in a baseball sweatshirt and bootcut jeans was infinitely more intimidating than The Fiend.

He would have a better match with Roman also.

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
Check this out. One of my best mates just dabbles in sketching and drew up this fan art for AEW and it’s been liked by so many of the roster and retweeted by Jericho.

AshRK

Goldberg v. Roman doesn't need the title on the line. It will be just another waste of Fiend to have him job to Goldberg. Have Fiend beat the Goldberg and then let Cena face Fiend for the title at Mania. Roman can win the title later this year , or if vince is hell bent to give the rub to Roman then just have him beat the Fiend. By having Fiend lose to Goldberg only to have roman beat Goldberg doesn't do anyone any good.

I still don;t get the obsession of VInce having part timers carry the belt. It has not done anyone any good. One of the major reasons why people cannot take new stars seriously.

Sylar

Catching up on AEW. Some of the stuff is really really great.

The stuff with Hangman and Elite has been fascinating to watch. And I like the slow build on it. Hangman looks more like a star now then when he faced Jericho.

Jericho/InnerCircle and Mox has been great.They all look great including Hager.

The Cody/MJF stuff has been the best though.

Ekeke

Can't wait for Goldust vs Jack Swagger.
Would much rather watch that story than a rehash of a story from 2 years ago but with both people playing each other's character. I bet the match is better than WWE's matches using MMA fighters and boxers too.

AshRK

Would much rather watch that story than a rehash of a story from 2 years ago but with both people playing each other's character. I bet the match is better than WWE's matches using MMA fighters and boxers too.
And some part timers.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Jack Swagger is an unbelievably shit wrestler though. Unless he's somehow managed to improve by about ten million percent I don't see how he'll suddenly be anything great just 'cos he's in AEW.

The match will probably be fine because a) Dustin is one of the best pure faces around at the moment and b) the crowd will be into it because it's an AEW crowd and because of Dustin...

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Yes The preshow Starting now.
Only just found out, I Thought it was tomorrow as all the others have been on a Friday
The last one (Crown Jewel?) was on a Thursday too. It was Halloween. I think they moved it to Thursday when Smackdown moved back to Fridays?

Saudi have shut their borders today apparently to try and contain Coronavirus. Will that impact WWE?

Sylar

WWE guys already there. So if it mean they cant escape for SD and NXT takes over again, thats a great thing cos that was the last good SD (and prob best one since the debut show).

paulscholes18

The last one (Crown Jewel?) was on a Thursday too. It was Halloween. I think they moved it to Thursday when Smackdown moved back to Fridays?

Saudi have shut their borders today apparently to try and contain Coronavirus. Will that impact WWE?
Of cause it was (face palm). They couldn’t make Smackdown the next day due to being held

AshRK

So it will be Taker v. Styles at Mania. I am fine with that, just wouldn't have had Taker beat Styles here. Could be an amazing match if Taker is even 70 percent fit.

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
So it will be Taker v. Styles at Mania. I am fine with that, just wouldn't have had Taker beat Styles here. Could be an amazing match if Taker is even 70 percent fit.
He hasn't been 70% fit for a very long time

AshRK

Ok I am not a fan of Ricochet but how did that match do him any good. It just further cemented that he is at most a bland midcarder.

Castia

What a load of fecking shit

Best character they’ve made in years.....kicked out of 5 curb stomps on the concrete.....gets squashed by fecking Goldberg.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
I can get my head around bringing the old cnuts back for the Saudi trips.

I can’t get my head around them ruining their best character by having him lose to Goldberg in 2020.

what now?

AshRK

What a load of fecking shit

Best character they’ve made in years.....kicked out of 5 curb stomps on the concrete.....gets squashed by fecking Goldberg.
And all done to give the rub to Roman, then people wonder why no one is getting over.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
What a joke, how about instead of burying Bray, they made more of an effort to make his stories more interesting.

Castia

Ha, feck Bray Wyatt.

A mask doesn't hide what a painfully boring fecker he is. Guy is a grade A prick too.
The Fiend Is anything but boring though, it’s the best thing they’ve created in years.

Anyway the mania card is one if the worst in years for me.

Undertaker vs AJ
Roman vs Goldberg
Broc vs Drew McIntyre
Charlotte vs Rhea Ripley

Shite.

Looking forward to AEW on Saturday at least.

Bwuk

Yaaaas Goldberg!!!

The Fiend was a stupid character, and should never of been champ.

Goldberg vs Cena at Mania I’m calling it.