Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Meltzer, the gobshite, saying WWE were trying to hide Keith Lee's "Black Lives Matter" attire and purposely not filming his ass because it was on his trunks.

Explain why this is being shared on their twitter and website then?

Same guy who compared wrestling fans being called "marks" to black people being called the n-word. He's such a wanker.
This was proper weird from Meltzer... You could clearly see the BLM stuff on Keith Lee... Wasn't been avoided by the cameras at all.

Sylar

It was like the first thing you saw from him when he came out during the PPV

Sylar

Man this aj/bryan match was amazing. It's ironic how they have edge/orton termed as the greatest wrestling match when it should have been this. Really good match.

So has Aj won all the title in wwe since joining them?
Match was great. Nice it had a clean ending too

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Saw this earlier but didn't look into it. We talking summerslam or survivor series?
The first google result for "torn tricep recovery time" says 4-6 months but we don't know how severe it is.

Best case scenario is probably Survivor Series. It would be a good way to ease him back in. Have him be the surprise 5th member for a team.

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
I genuinely hope The Miz wins the universal title. I know it’s highly unlikely but I feel he deserves a run more than anyone.

paulscholes18

I genuinely hope The Miz wins the universal title. I know it’s highly unlikely but I feel he deserves a run more than anyone.
I would be surprised if there were any title changes tonight, nobody been champion that long.

Can’t see the Miz match being any more than a 3 minute squash match

paulscholes18

I liked the build Lashley has had, but should have been kept building him up until SummerSlam where hopefully fans would be allowed in

Ekeke

I havent watched the WWE main roster other than the previous PPV for quite a while now. But theres 2 things I would like to touch on from the first match of Backlash

1) Thank god they finally went with a heel Bayley. She's like 1000% more entertaining than she ever was as a face, far more comfortable on the mic and a much bigger star. Great for her
2) I dont remember a front dropkick being one of Alexa Bliss' moves. Am I right in thinking its a fairly new addition for her?

The match was okay. Sasha and Bayley by far the best out there

AshRK

Didn't watch the whole backlash but just the edge/orton match. Enjoyed the match and kudos to both for putting on a great match.

Castia

Wasn't 'the greatest match ever' but you know what it was decent.

Crappy ppv overall but yeah i enjoyed the Orton/Edge match.

Bojan11

It wasn’t the best match WWE had this week, but was still decent.

Shame if Edge is injured though.

Andersons Dietician

Being the president of the I hate Bayley club I’ve got to say I do find the heel version of her way more intresting and entertaining. Taken her god given gift of being annoying as feck added in being an obnoxious twat and has come out of it pretty well.
Some of the stuff on Smackdown has been really good.

Alexa Bliss, I was under the impression that there was generally a hatred between her, Bayley and Sasha outside of the shows. However last few weeks some of the stuff between Alexa and Sasha more so has been really technical little chains of moves. Not something I’d normally associate with Bliss but just makes me think they must train together.

I need that song, the video was epic.

Lashley vs Drew was good.

What the fudge was that whole Viking Prophets thing about. “Ninjas” “The Force” just madness.

Greatest Match ever, way too many finishers. Bet they were loving AJ and DB for what they did on Smackdow.

Sylar

Nah
Miz would find a way to ensure he's not cheered. He's good like that

The Main event from the ppv was fun. Edited or not, much better than the borefest from mania
Edge is great.

Also Bayley has the whole Karen act down. She's been great on SD especially around Michael Cole heh

Ekeke

Welp, David Starr has gone and got himself cancelled from Brit Wrestling. Admitted a lot of allegations towards him from women and ex-partners. Pretty good wrestler, terrible person. Another to add to the list

Mystry

Friendship is magic
Welp, David Starr has gone and got himself cancelled from Brit Wrestling. Admitted a lot of allegations towards him from women and ex-partners. Pretty good wrestler, terrible person. Another to add to the list
All going off now. While I've not heard of a lot of the names, there is still guys like Ligero, Joe Coffey, Travis Banks, Kid Fite, Mickey Whiplash being outed. If fact ICW seems to be taking a battering.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
All going off now. While I've not heard of a lot of the names, there is still guys like Ligero, Joe Coffey, Travis Banks, Kid Fite, Mickey Whiplash being outed. If fact ICW seems to be taking a battering.
Anything about my boy Joe Hendry?

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Jordan Devlin, Jake Hager and Jimmy Havoc are a few others. Wrestling is having it's own #MeToo movement today.

I will say this, accusations should absolutely be heard but trial by social media doesn't sit right with me.

Ekeke

Cornette and his wife during Cornette's time at OVW is another one. Apparently you had to bang his wife with him watching