Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
Lagana will be gone. After the Cornette fiasco in NWA, and them throwing him under a bus they'll get rid.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022

Christ. That is horrific. I've seen a lot of stuff floating around but that's the first actual account of whats happened to somebody that i've seen. Be interesting to see if he still makes his debut on Smackdown tonight. I would suspect not.

I agree with Shane88, trial by social media isn't good at all. But things really aren't looking good for any of these guys at the minute. All of this needs proper, thorough investigation (assuming those accused will deny it). If any are found guilty, they shouldn't work in the industry again.

Sylar

I do think people need to be made aware, but yeah, saying whether somebody is innocent or guilty over social media (and cancelling somebody) before its all sorted is not the way to go.

But we know wrestling is a sleazy business, so the sad thing is, you could expect 99% of the stories are probably true. (David Starr admitted his one right?)

Ekeke

Agree that allegations arent enough. They should be enough for it to be looked at to see if there are corroborating stories and evidence that can be taken to the police and it shouldnt be ignored. Everyone should see it and be aware of it.

But especially when all the women are coming forward bravely with their true accounts of their experiences, theres always likely to be a few assholes who try to take advantage and enact a grudge or vendetta they have with someone.

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
Cornette and his wife during Cornette's time at OVW is another one. Apparently you had to bang his wife with him watching
I don’t think I believe this one. If I’m wrong fair enough, but the messages I saw looked edited as anything.

Of course, if it’s proved to be true I would unreservedly apologise and hope for justice to be done.

Ekeke

Weren't they found to be complete fabricated nonsense last time?
I think last time it was people trying to get him in trouble by setting him up to do what they accused him of doing. Perhaps they knew something about him already...

The new screenshots look bad for him

Sylar

The Justin Roberts one is tough. I mean from the screen shots he doesn't ask for nudes (from what I've seen)
And the screen shots don't display knowledge of age (she was 17 at the time apparently)

Tough some of these

Gambit

Will Ospreay has tweeted out one of the most laughable apologies you are likely to see. What a cnut.
Is he actually accused of anything though? Other than his dislike for Pollyanna and the tweet which he deleted and apologised for at the time when he thought she was talking BS.

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
The Justin Roberts one is tough. I mean from the screen shots he doesn't ask for nudes (from what I've seen)
And the screen shots don't display knowledge of age (she was 17 at the time apparently)

Tough some of these
That’s what I was thinking too. Obviously if he is guilty of wrongdoing he needs locking up, but from what I’ve seen it’s a tough one.

Ekeke

Is he actually accused of anything though? Other than his dislike for Pollyanna and the tweet which he deleted and apologised for at the time when he thought she was talking BS.
She and a bunch of users claim that Will blackballed her in the uk. He said he didnt. Could just end up a misunderstanding between 2 sets of people who didnt like each other in the first place

Last edited:

Gambit

She and a bunch of users claim that Will blackballed her in the uk. He said he didnt. Could just end up a misunderstanding between 2 sets of people who didnt like each other in the first place
I know the story of him being pissed with her in Japan and how she fecked up there. I know of the bad blood between them. Don't think he ever did anything physical to her. Think it might be a bit unfair if he's been listed on twitter with sexual abuse when he didn't do anything of the sort though. The industry is full of real life rivalries and hatred and that's something you do just have to deal with. The sex abuse though no.

Ekeke

I know the story of him being pissed with her in Japan and how she fecked up there. I know of the bad blood between them. Don't think he ever did anything physical to her. Think it might be a bit unfair if he's been listed on twitter with sexual abuse when he didn't do anything of the sort though. The industry is full of real life rivalries and hatred and that's something you do just have to deal with. The sex abuse though no.
Are you talking about Sadie? Cuz I was talking about Pollyanna

Mystry

Friendship is magic
Ospreay tried to get her blackballed because she accused his mate of raping her. It's these kind of threats which prevent a lot of people from speaking out and how a lot of these people have been able to get away with it so it's understandable that this has been brought up again.

Ekeke

Ospreay tried to get her blackballed because she accused his mate of raping her. It's these kind of threats which prevent a lot of people from speaking out and how a lot of these people have been able to get away with it so it's understandable that this has been brought up again.
To be clear she didnt accuse him of rape, the actual story was that she used to be together with Will's former tag team partner, but werent anymore, he tried to kiss her and she didnt like it. He had some wandering hands, she pushed past him and left. Creepy? Yes. A dick? Yes. Sexual Assault? Yes, at least an attempt to touch her inappropriately iirc. Rape? Not the word.

Ospreay says he never asked for her not to be booked or cancelled from shows. She gives an example of a specific time where it happened. So who knows. Point is he has denied it whether he's telling the truth or not

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
To be clear she didnt accuse him of rape, the actual story was that she used to be together with Will's former tag team partner, but werent anymore, he tried to kiss her and she didnt like it. He had some wandering hands, she pushed past him and left. Creepy? Yes. A dick? Yes. Sexual Assault? Yes, at least an attempt to touch her inappropriately iirc. Rape? Not the word.

Ospreay says he never asked for her not to be booked or cancelled from shows. She gives an example of a specific time where it happened. So who knows. Point is he has denied it whether he's telling the truth or not
He's not...

Ospreay is a lying cnut.

Mystry

Friendship is magic
My mistake. Hard to keep track of all these accusations when more and more keep coming out.

Ekeke

My mistake. Hard to keep track of all these accusations when more and more keep coming out.
True

Also the promotion has come out and backed Pollyanna that Will was the reason she had her match cancelled

He may or may not have asked for it, but clearly he was the reason she had her match cancelled. I love Will but this isnt good

Gambit

Didn't he have issues with her before anyway from his Girlfriend being having bad experiences with her and the blacklisting was from that? Sorry just trying to get it all figured in my head.

paulscholes18

Have to be very careful what you say, as it can easily come back to bite you on the ass years later.
Saying you want to rape someone is a very stupid and creepy thing to say, but it was 4 years ago, also he wasn’t representing AEW at the time of the remarks so why shouldn’t he be on TV and getting a push, he’s a talented young wrestler.

Sylar

Taker should do more matches like the one at Mania with AJ. A cinematic one which can extend his career.