Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Michael Coles reaction to Becky was pathetic. He always ruins moments like that with his cringey announcing. Never liked him anyway but he just grates on me these days.

What the feck is with Karrion Kross now too? Why has he suddenly become an S&M power ranger? That outfit they put him in is awful. Its like they have to revamp every star that comes up from nxt even if they have already got a decent gimmick.
He's Zardoz...

Sylar

Michael Coles reaction to Becky was pathetic. He always ruins moments like that with his cringey announcing. Never liked him anyway but he just grates on me these days.

What the feck is with Karrion Kross now too? Why has he suddenly become an S&M power ranger? That outfit they put him in is awful. Its like they have to revamp every star that comes up from nxt even if they have already got a decent gimmick.
Holy shit I've just seen his new look
Ahahaha wtf have they done

I'm now certain Vince is getting revenge on hhh for boning his daughter through destroying anything associated with hhh.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Dynamite should be hot tonight with CM Punk turning up and Black vs. Brock.

Do think they need to start trimming some of the fat on that roster though... and honestly I'd start with Matt Hardy.

choccy77

It's Funny how both Roman and now Booker T have dissed CM Punk over the last few days.

Vince must really hate Phil

Oaencha

Punk finishing Allin after two bouts sets up a Bray Wyatt return in whatever form within three months. I can see a distorted Husky Harris, phasing through personas and ending up with an amalgamation of everything. A broken down mask, beat down body, looking for a any kind of retribution.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Saw the CM Punk promo, was fine. Think they need to move on from the Punk returning victory lap from next week now and properly start his feud now.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Saw the CM Punk promo, was fine. Think they need to move on from the Punk returning victory lap from next week now and properly start his feud now.
The whole promo was about the Allin match and match ups like that being the reason for Punk’s return. Not every build up needs to be two people brawling and insulting each other. AEW has plenty of that as it is.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
The whole promo was about the Allin match and match ups like that being the reason for Punk’s return. Not every build up needs to be two people brawling and insulting each other. AEW has plenty of that as it is.
Agreed, but from next week they should do a face to face.

ZDwyr

Darby should have interacted with Punk. You have new eyeballs on your product and could have really gotten Darby some great exposure by having him interact with Punk. Thought it was a pretty average Dynamite.

Ekeke

Punk finishing Allin after two bouts sets up a Bray Wyatt return in whatever form within three months. I can see a distorted Husky Harris, phasing through personas and ending up with an amalgamation of everything. A broken down mask, beat down body, looking for a any kind of retribution.
Jesus keep that stuff in WWE

choccy77

Loved the promo this week.

Even the Bryan is coming wink haha

Punk on YouTube last and this week has just skyrocketed AEW views

I'd be worried if I was Vince.

choccy77

On his Fangin' N Bangin' podcast, Gangrel mentioned that he was supposed to appear on last night's AEW Dynamite in Milwaukee, but it got cancelled because of Edge's Brood revival on Smackdown and SummerSlam.

Gangrel said that AEW called him last week about appearing, and he was getting ready to fly out to Milwaukee on Tuesday, but got the call on Monday that they were going in a different direction due to "WWE media stuff." He said he was happy that Edge got to do the homage, but he was worried about losing the opportunity at the same time. He knew the Edge entrance at SummerSlam was the "final nail in the coffin".

He said he called Edge after SummerSlam, and how he was excited that Gangrel might get more bookings and make merch money out of that angle. But once he revealed that AEW cancelled, Edge felt bad and was very apologetic. But he did not hold a grudge against him, and just chalked it up to bad timing.

Gangrel said Edge had been trying to do the Bloodbath angle for nearly three months, and WWE would not approve it because of their PG status. He wanted "red blood" but was told that if it wasn't black, it was not happening. The host asked him that if AEW did get to do a bloodbath angle, if they would also have an issue with doing blood. He replied of course not, bringing up the pizza slice cutter, and people like Cody bleeding on Dynamite.

Gangrel didn't state who his appearance on Dynamite was supposed to be with, but one would assume it would be something to do with Christian given their past.

Bad Luck, AEW would have been so much better.

Sylar

Am I reading that right? So the aew stuff got cancelled because WWE did it first? Or am I misunderstanding?

Edges entrance and match was the best thing about summerslam btw
Was badass

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Already 9 matches on the All Out card and no Cage/Starks, Miro/Kingston, Cody/Black or FTR/LAX. Feels as if no more than one of those is happening.

Cody in AEW is weird. He was arguably the most over wrestler in North America in 2019, but since losing to Jericho for the title and MJF at the following PPV, he’s been so in and out. I guess the TNT title was a big deal when he beat Archer, but he missed All Out last year after dropping that for the first time. He dropped it for a second time against Allin in November last year, and has done nothing of note since then. It’s currently looking as if he won’t be at All Out again.

For a guy who was so hungry to leave WWE to prove himself and without whom AEW would never have been formed, he’s felt quite peripheral for the best part of a year. First he seemed to be distracted with outside projects and celeb tie-ins. Now he’s recently become a dad, so presume he will have more time away from the ring for that.

You would have thought these years would be his prime. I think his Southern-style matches depend a lot on having a live crowd, so he was probably a bigger loser than most from not having that to feed off. It doesn’t appear that he’s in a real drive to make up for lost time though now the fans are back.

Sylar

Maybe he enjoys more of the backstage stuff now since becoming a father @TMDaines
He might get better benefits from that and there isnt much left he can do except break his stipulation on getting a title shot (but im guessing he doesnt want to do that because once you open that up, then they basically become WWE where stipulations dont matter)

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Maybe he enjoys more of the backstage stuff now since becoming a father @TMDaines
He might get better benefits from that and there isnt much left he can do except break his stipulation on getting a title shot (but im guessing he doesnt want to do that because once you open that up, then they basically become WWE where stipulations dont matter)
Deffo this.

choccy77

Oh and officially according to WWE.

Brock is now a Baby face v Roman who stays a Heel.

And Becky is now a Heel however, the fans may end up flipping that one (again)

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
I always assumed that the stipulation was made to be broken and turn him heel.

Sylar

Moxley looks rough these days. He'd be better off doing an Austin and give up the battle with balding.
Yeah think he would look badass bald

Strange to think he had a fringe a few years ago

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
Moxley looks rough these days. He'd be better off doing an Austin and give up the battle with balding.
I'm not in a position to criticise but as someone who doesn't earn a living from my physical abilities he looks a right fat cnut now.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Yeah think he would look badass bald

Strange to think he had a fringe a few years ago
There was a touch of the Bobby Charlton with that fringe, swept forward to cover the balding.

But this...

Looks far better than this...

I'm not in a position to criticise but as someone who doesn't earn a living from my physical abilities he looks a right fat cnut now.
That's why I was reluctant to post it, people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones :lol: An out of shape Moxley still puts me to shame but wrestling is a looks business too.

The IIconics IInspiration get the idea :nervous:

Sylar

There was a touch of the Bobby Charlton with that fringe, swept forward to cover the balding.

But this...

Looks far better than this...

That's why I was reluctant to post it, people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones :lol: An out of shape Moxley still puts me to shame but wrestling is a looks business too.

The IIconics IInspiration get the idea :nervous:

Moxley looks badass like that . Kinda like a triple H mini Paul Wight

And iinspiration look amazing

Turnip

likes to be spanked with games consoles
AEW has me obsessed with wrestling again. Realised I've watched every episode of all their shows recently and the Punk and Danielson hype has got me excited. Started finding WWE boring years ago but this just feels so much fun in comparison. I did try WWE out again but it just feels so boring in comparison for some reason.

choccy77

AEW has me obsessed with wrestling again. Realised I've watched every episode of all their shows recently and the Punk and Danielson hype has got me excited. Started finding WWE boring years ago but this just feels so much fun in comparison. I did try WWE out again but it just feels so boring in comparison for some reason.
I downloaded the AEW wrestling game yesterday, it's not great but okay for tablet game.

Turnip

likes to be spanked with games consoles
I downloaded the AEW wrestling game yesterday, it's not great but okay for tablet game.
Yeah I gave it a go too. It's kinda fun but not something I'm gonna spend much time on. Apparently they're developing a full console game though, interested to see how that goes.

choccy77

Yeah I gave it a go too. It's kinda fun but not something I'm gonna spend much time on. Apparently they're developing a full console game though, interested to see how that goes.
Yeah, i think the game needs work and will probably get there.

The console game I think is going to be very promising.

I still miss playing the original Smackdown games + Here comes the pain.

Minkaro

Here Comes the Pain was so much fun. The peak of PlayStation wrestling games imo.

Sylar

This is great. AEW does one thing in comparison to WWE, and thats try to make the fans happy and have fun.
WWE seem more intent on making Vince happy whic has a result makes fans annoyed.

AEW is also really good at telling long term stories (storylines). It has some flaws and mistakes as you expect anything will have, but ultimately its much more good than bad.

Charlie Foley

If you win the WWE title can we post stuff on here like “seriously? They put the title on a guy who looks like the Miz?”